Average IQ Of Other Alliances?

Donald Trump

Well we all know Mensa obviously have high IQ players, being certified geniuses and all that. 

So what do you estimate the IQ level being of the other alliances?

1. Term Est

2. Trump 2016

3. Rose

4. Black Knights

5. The Knights Radiant

6. Viridian Entente

7. NPO

8. Pantheon

9. UPN

10. Holy Britannian Empire

Go. 

Obviously MENSA goes without saying, but you have NPO much too high, tbh. UPN's posters are leagues better than NPO's.

Also, BK should probably be higher. They are intelligent enough that the only way to stay entertained is to endlessly meme on each other.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Obviously MENSA goes without saying, but you have NPO much too high, tbh. UPN's posters are leagues better than NPO's.

I wasn't clear. I wasn't ranking them, I was giving popular alliances in a list to make the job easier.

Personally, I'd ran Term Est pretty low as they seem downright shills for Pre at this point.  :lol:

I wasn't clear. I wasn't ranking them, I was giving popular alliances in a list to make the job easier.

Personally, I'd ran Term Est pretty low as they seem downright shills for Pre at this point.  :lol:

Tbh, I'd put TEST on the upper-half of the spectrum. Sure they have their moronic parrots (jaguar comes to mind), but every alliance does -- additionally, their proportion of them seems to be lower than average. Furthermore, they generally utilize mechanics fairly well.

It's not that I think that TEST is intelligent, just that the standard in this game is pretty low.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

It's not that I think that TEST is intelligent, just that the standard in this game is pretty low.

Possibly, I was mostly looking over the recent threads with them. It seems only Pre and Tywin actually have anything useful to say from them.

I'd suspect they're more competent then Rose who thought that scrapping a paid forum for a crappy free one recently was remotely a good idea. 

inb4 Clarke posts to say he's the smartest person, maybe in the whole world.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before, but the name "Mensa HQ" is intended to be ironic. We had a thread asking for everyones IQ years ago, and virtually the entire forum posted numbers from 140 to 200. 

inb4 Clarke posts to say he's the smartest person, maybe in the whole world.

Also, I know this has been mentioned before, but the name "Mensa HQ" is intended to be ironic. We had a thread asking for everyones IQ years ago, and virtually the entire forum posted numbers from 140 to 200. 

I remember posting 9".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hell, I wish I was doubling or tripling the number.  It's a pain in the ass waking up in the morning sometimes.

Have to find the glass before taking your morning leak?

2349098787_2cd660c18c_b.jpg

ETA: Oh shit, this just in...

6wgrbhn2it1bof5v2ydn.jpeg

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 3

I won't lie, I !@#$ing lost it after you posted that picture.  I know what you did!  You googled up Hippo penis then found that image!  I posted it up months back in the same manner, in some other thread, and after that I realized it was a rhino.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I won't lie, I !@#$ lost it after you posted that picture.  I know what you did!  You googled up Hippo penis then found that image!  I posted it up months back in the same manner, in some other thread, and after that I realized it was a rhino.

Yeah, I googled Hippo dick. I realized it was a rhino before I posted it, but also concluded that I didn't really care. 

• Upvote 2

I won't lie, I !@#$ lost it after you posted that picture. I know what you did! You googled up Hippo penis then found that image! I posted it up months back in the same manner, in some other thread, and after that I realized it was a rhino.

I just Googled it. The image returns are a mess.
  • Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

I'm willing to bet that the British Empires collective IQ is quite high

I'm also guessing that Lordaerons collective IQ is quite low, but don't tell anyone

I like Chola, but they have one nation that is "Imperial Empire du France" - sort of like saying "National Nation." Can't be doing much for their average... 

• Upvote 2