BoC joins the battlefield

Bezzers

Let's get honest. To those saying this isn't a bandwagon is lying. To those saying we dont deserve this is also lying lol

This is not a bandwagon. TEst did not deserve this.

I am not a liar.

XLL3z4T.gif

This is a bandwagon regardless of whatever is said.

I would call it a bandwagon even if it was not my Alliance they are hitting because it is BoC, the most pathetic alliance in the entire game.

Says the person who only has 46 people that will fight by their side.

• Upvote 1

Your going to need to make some announcements in a couple weeks from now letting us know if TEst still exists.

Let us grownups deal with this....go back in the corner and play with your dolls action figures.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I'll never understand why they put you in charge of FA of all things.

Holy !@#$, I thought he was just some random. What the hell happened, BoC?

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Holy shit, you're right, he is BoC gov!

BoC is such a joke, hahahaha.

He's the same guy who was going around telling people Lordaeron wanted to start a fake war and was showing people logs of someone from Roz Wei. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Says the person who only has 46 people that will fight by their side.

There is another Alliance who is also fighting right now known as Roz Wei. There is also another Alliance known also as Arrgh!

Both are also in this conflict. If you see your treaties as protection and strength, why there is some truth to this, it is still not where protection and strength are supposed to be. Your alliance should be able to stand on its own, maintain its own strength and fortify itself for protection. Considering the Brotherhood of the Clouds has you for their FA, I am not surprised you would be the one who would attempt to call me out for such a thing. Seriously, do you think BoC actually has friends or are they just cheap paper partners who sign just to amuse themselves over making a post? Because if you get tested on your treaties, soon enough people will begin to see your alliance for the shitbags your worth really is.

• Upvote 2

He's the same guy who was going around telling people Lordaeron wanted to start a fake war and was showing people logs of someone from Roz Wei.

Actually no kylo, i told nobody that you wanted a fake war. I simply told you that we did not wish to participate(I thought it was you who was organizing it) and you want batshit crazy.

I then apologized for saying that it was you but I really appreciate you bringing this up again.

Why are some people trying to shit on BoC for honoring their treaties?

More blood for the blood god, right? I don't get you people sometimes.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

TEst and Co please leave boC alone!

giphy.gif

Just leave BoC alone, shes been through a lot!

PoJQyFJ.gif

While I admire Nature for the predators who enjoy the hunt and the kill like your lions, tigers, wolves and crocodiles, there is another wave such as hyenas, vultures and small dogs which feed off of the work done. Brotherhood of the Clouds is more like your fly which lays maggots to eat off of the carcass which has been rotting in the hot sun long after the initial kill was made. Do you see the difference in the respect?

• Upvote 2

I wasn't shitting on BoC for joining in, I shitting on BoC for appointing Dillion A McCann for FA even though he's a joke. His trolling is inappropriate for a gov. member- especially someone over FA.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

It's like when the other team brings on their walk-ons at the end game while the losing team is still fighting for pride.

BoC is the Radio of the Syndisphere.

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 3
0Lovl.png