BoC joins the battlefield

Bezzers

Why are some people trying to shit on BoC for honoring their treaties?

More blood for the blood god, right? I don't get you people sometimes.

>shitting on BoC

Doesn't matter what they did, they would have been shat upon. It's BoC.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I mean NPO UPN TTO and Acadia all made me do fA at one point. So SOME trolling was always in embassy stuff.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This is a shame too big of size targets for me. Well have fun brothers! And all members of TEst enjoy lots of war yourself!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

This is a shame too big of size targets for me. Well have fun brothers! And all members of TEst enjoy lots of war yourself!

Arrgh is low tier iirc

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>shitting on BoC

Doesn't matter what they did, they would have been shat upon. It's BoC.

I think this is the gist of the matter, yup. Dillon can defend us if he wants, lmfao Ik we're a joke not gonna deny it xD we suck
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. Trying to help an ally is better than sitting on our butts as they fight.

But why? Is BoC even doing any real fighting (I don't count 3 wars really helping when you have an alliance of 20 people).  Let's call this for what it is.  BoC attempting to gain some "honor" while letting others do all the heavy lifting.

Let's get honest. To those saying this isn't a bandwagon is lying. To those saying we dont deserve this is also lying lol

Bring the rain!

After this war is over TEst won't exist:

Pft.....if BoC still exists, TEst will definitely continue to exist.

I wouldn't get your hopes up on that one. TEst is a cockroach. A giant, incredibly murderous cockroach.

This is not a bandwagon. TEst did not deserve this.

I am not a liar.

• Upvote 3

But why? Is BoC even doing any real fighting (I don't count 3 wars really helping when you have an alliance of 20 people). Let's call this for what it is. BoC attempting to gain some "honor" while letting others do all the heavy lifting.

You call it what you want, I was just a bit bored xD

Yes your 3 declared wars will help them a lot. But at least you get to be on wiki page as participant in this war right?

c7f.jpg Edited by Red
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Mock this late entry all you want, but the Syndisphere has manpower and material reserves, while TEst and her allies have none. Soon the enemy will be compelled to stop fighting.

Not anything to brag about, theoretically otherwise is not even possible

Actually no kylo, i told nobody that you wanted a fake war. I simply told you that we did not wish to participate(I thought it was you who was organizing it) and you want batshit crazy.

I then apologized for saying that it was you but I really appreciate you bringing this up again.

That isn't true, but whatever.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Appreciated entry BoC. :)

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Eh?

i.e. Syndisphere having less manpower and materiel reserves would mean something is seriously wrong due to the number of people they have

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

i.e. Syndisphere having less manpower and materiel reserves would mean something is seriously wrong due to the number of people they have

I know. I was trying to make a pompous sounding statement about it.

o/ Bandwagon is life

o/ BoC is good when dillon isnt talking

• Upvote 2

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

It has been drawn to my attention that I was yet to clarify that the words of Dillon A McCann are not in fact representations of BoCs actual opinion. We do not wish for the disbandment of TEst, they help keep things interesting. Sorry for not clarifying sooner, this was in fact a gross error on my part.

• Upvote 1

I appreciate and am thankful for an ally like BoC, they have contributed how they can and stood by its allies when they could have set out.

With that I do not understand the shitting on TEst, I actually respect their independence. They should be happy more chances to give offerings to the blood god. They just stepped on too many toes and got a little arrogant and are being brought down, as we will eventually some day.

Let's enjoy the fight gentlemen.

OvsfySW.png

I appreciate and am thankful for an ally like BoC, they have contributed how they can and stood by its allies when they could have set out.

With that I do not understand the shitting on TEst, I actually respect their independence. They should be happy more chances to give offerings to the blood god. They just stepped on too many toes and got a little arrogant and are being brought down, as we will eventually some day.

Let's enjoy the fight gentlemen.

no such thing as too many toes, the arrogance is also unchanged and will remain unchanged, just more members displaying it. If it werent for bandwagons and massive overkills we wouldnt have a fight :)