War is Chaos

Rob Semloh

We'll complain next time.

I just wish hegemoney finally shows us their balls. None of their actions are implying they got em except their posting which is ofcourse not backed up by facts. Neither Alpha ot TEst are bragging that much but we've proven to have planet sized balls with our actions

You use the term hegemoney as if you've always spoke of them in that way. While I'm not fond of more than half the game being in one sphere, I don't think it's fair for TEst to criticize them after they've enabled them all these months. You've had plenty of opportunities to flip the switch. At one point if TEst had just stayed out of it, Orbis would have two very competitive spheres.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You use the term hegemoney as if you've always spoke of them in that way. While I'm not fond of more than half the game being in one sphere, I don't think it's fair for TEst to criticize them after they've enabled them all these months. You've had plenty of opportunities to flip the switch. At one point if TEst had just stayed out of it, Orbis would have two very competitive spheres.

We can all look back and see what could have been based on actions made by each alliance and conclude everyone acts on the situation individually. I guess this adds to more of Terminus Est being the Alpha bogeyman. Yes, we are the bane of Alphas existence. All of Alphas problems and now all of Orbis' problems are all caused by Terminus Est, Roz Wei and Arrgh! too.

You caught us. We plot and weave schemes every single night thinking of ways upon ways of destroying yet more Alpha hard work and determination. We do this out of pure spite. Also, when Alpha is ever mentioned, Prefontaine sprouts horns and cackle maniacally. I simply grow a chubby.

We can all look back and see what could have been based on actions made by each alliance and conclude everyone acts on the situation individually. I guess this adds to more of Terminus Est being the Alpha bogeyman. Yes, we are the bane of Alphas existence. All of Alphas problems and now all of Orbis' problems are all caused by Terminus Est, Roz Wei and Arrgh! too.

You caught us. We plot and weave schemes every single night thinking of ways upon ways of destroying yet more Alpha hard work and determination. We do this out of pure spite. Also, when Alpha is ever mentioned, Prefontaine sprouts horns and cackle maniacally. I simply grow a chubby.

I'm sure the argument is compelling. Unfortunantly I can't find the cohesion between my argument that TEst had missed opportunities to avoid this situation and help create a more competitive power struggle, and your counter argument that TEst is the Bane of Alpha. I don't even think I mentioned Alpha. I'm glad we're in your thoughts though! :D

• Upvote 1

We'll complain next time.

I just wish hegemoney finally shows us their balls. None of their actions are implying they got em except their posting which is ofcourse not backed up by facts. Neither Alpha ot TEst are bragging that much but we've proven to have planet sized balls with our actions

Sorry but isolating yourselves and enabling the hegemoney to the point where they had nothing left to do but to go whale hunting is not ballsy. Just stupid.

gkt70Td.png

Déjà vu, scary. 

IpHGyGc.png

I just find it amusing that you guys are tearing at TEst and Friends instead of working together to plan a future war against Syndi/OOsphere.  It's like you folks literally want our side to continue dominating or something.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Rache Olderen earlier in the thread laid out the situation clearer for me so I would understand it.

I'm no longer pissed at Cornerstone, but you guys really do need to do a better job communicating. Robert's original thread declared something that he couldn't personally verify would or would not happen, and such flawed communication is in bad FA standard.

;) ;) ;) Maybe we could use some help?  ;) ;) ;)

Other notable CS communications blunders:

*The time the person in charge of our foreign affairs posted our mobilization orders on the OWF.

*How we have had to repeatedly tell everyone on Discord to stop posting or asking questions about intra-alliance talks on the public thread.

*The time some people from TKR thought we treatied with Rose to reform Paragon because of a joke treaty I posted on our allies chat thread despite making every effort to make it clear that it was a joke (speaking of which, Rose, if we do ever treaty it has to be called "Christ and Roses")

*The time a member leaked our talks about rolling BK (and our consensus about the fact that BK no longer exists since Curufinwe was named Emperor) that took place in the CS-BK talk thread to Curufinwe... who had participated in said talks.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 5

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Notable CS Communications Blunders:

*The time the person in charge of our foreign affairs posted our mobilization orders on the OWF.

*How we have had to repeatedly tell everyone on Discord to stop posting or asking questions about intra-alliance talks on the public thread.

*The time some people from TKR thought we treatied with Rose to reform Paragon because of a joke treaty I posted on our allies chat thread despite making every effort to make it clear that it was a joke (speaking of which, Rose, if we do ever treaty it has to be called "Christ and Roses")

*The time a member leaked our talks about rolling BK (and our consensus about the fact that BK no longer exists since Curufinwe was named Emperor) that took place in the CS-BK talk thread to Curufinwe... who had participated in said talks.

You left out our most recent one.

• Upvote 1

I just find it amusing that you guys are tearing at TEst and Friends instead of working together to plan a future war against Syndi/OOsphere. It's like you folks literally want our side to continue dominating or something.

Hippo-intuition?

Am i supposed to be honoured then to see cornerstone on my war page?

Eh. I don't see it as much of a blunder as others. Just how we run things. But edited appropriately.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I just find it amusing that you guys are tearing at TEst and Friends instead of working together to plan a future war against Syndi/OOsphere.  It's like you folks literally want our side to continue dominating or something.

What does that say about TEst?

I'm sure the argument is compelling. Unfortunantly I can't find the cohesion between my argument that TEst had missed opportunities to avoid this situation and help create a more competitive power struggle, and your counter argument that TEst is the Bane of Alpha. I don't even think I mentioned Alpha. I'm glad we're in your thoughts though! 

You being in Alpha and stating that TEst helped contribute to the power struggle because we did not stay out of any conflicts is the reasoning.

Also, I thought you, along with Placentica, are one of the two who have complained recently about us targeting you whenever we had a reason. If not, my apologies.

What does that say about TEst?

You're right, it's just not you guys, but it takes someone to be humble and approach others on how to deal with the Syndi/OOsphere menace.

• Downvote 1

Didn't hear any of ya'll complaining about it when you did it to Alpha.

Yeah, those two alliances attacking you was totes the same. 

Also to everyone else assuming we're trying to take down the hegemoney, we're not. We've turned those offers down already. We're not interested in trying to take the top spot. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Perhaps they're just shit posting and shovelling salt on each other in order to prevent us from believing they're doing such a thing.

We're not interested in trying to take the top spot. 

Why's that?

Edited by EliteCanada

Why's that?

Been there, done that. Find it boring. I have more fun rocking the little trio of alliances we've got working together currently so I'll keep that going even if it results in the occasion 15 or so alliances dog piling us because we're scary. 

scSqPGJ.gif

So you want something different, but more of the same? lol. Open your eyes, there doesn't exist a power that can compete with your sphere anymore. Even if the rest of the entire game, paperless included, teamed up against you, you would win. There's nothing to be done anymore to compete against you lot. If you want competition then break up your sphere. If you don't want to break up your sphere, then you can't !@#$ about no one being able to compete. Make up your mind one way or the other and stop posting nonsense.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

So you want something different, but more of the same? lol. Open your eyes, there doesn't exist a power that can compete with your sphere anymore. Even if the rest of the entire game, paperless included, teamed up against you, you would win. There's nothing to be done anymore to compete against you lot. If you want competition then break up your sphere. If you don't want to break up your sphere, then you can't !@#$ about no one being able to compete. Make up your mind one way or the other and stop posting nonsense.

We took a shaky 4 alliance build and went up against superior numbers to where we are now.  Not once in the past did we !@#$, moan, or cry about Paragon or Covenant, or ParaCov, being bigger than us throughout our journey.

So please, kindly shut the !@#$ up.  I know that's a harsh thing to say, but I'm hoping it gets through your cynical pessimistic attitude.

• Downvote 1

We took a shaky 4 alliance build and went up against superior numbers to where we are now.  Not once in the past did we !@#$, moan, or cry about Paragon or Covenant, or ParaCov, being bigger than us throughout our journey.

So please, kindly shut the !@#$ up.  I know that's a harsh thing to say, but I'm hoping it gets through your cynical pessimistic attitude.

Telling me to shut the !@#$ up doesn't change the fact that it's impossible for your coalition to be challenged. So don't go around telling people to do something they can't do. You can call me cynical and pessimistic all you want, but really all that means is that you're being disingenuous, or you're just blind.

gkt70Td.png