War is Chaos

Rob Semloh

Lol@Half the game can't take us 47 on so they have to call in even more allies.

I think we've been doing alright (obviously we have the numbers on our side) -- but TEST isn't the only one at war. There's 131 of you in total.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Lol@Half the game can't take us 47 on so they have to call in even more allies.

I wonder what's going to happen when people join in our side and really screw things up :^)

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

They thought they were in initial blitz. Now that things got easier, they can stop pretending to be religious.

Hey, remember all those times you smashed alliances while all their allies were involved in a world war and they couldn't afford to respond?

Hitting easy targets is just... so not fair huh.

• Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

Jaguar, listen buddy, you don't have to be angry. Just let your pixels go. You can only be a pixel hugger for so long.

Except I'm not. If anything, at least I'll have more people in range after this war. Please stop bringing up same thing every single war. Plus a nation with 5k infra per city is getting rolled by my alliance, something we've wanted to do for a looong time:)

• Upvote 1

Except I'm not. If anything, at least I'll have more people in range after this war. Please stop bringing up same thing every single war. Plus a nation with 5k infra per city is getting rolled by my alliance, something we've wanted to do for a looong time:)

But Jaguar, why are you so mad that allies are honoring their agreements? You just seem a tad angry that it's finally TEst getting rolled.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

But Jaguar, why are you so mad that allies are honoring their agreements? You just seem a tad angry that it's finally TEst getting rolled.

Lol should have had that attitude last war

/me looks at picture of pantheon's score drop from last war

Jaguar, listen buddy, you don't have to be angry. Just let your pixels go. You can only be a pixel hugger for so long.

Hey, remember all those times you smashed alliances while all their allies were involved in a world war and they couldn't afford to respond?

Hitting easy targets is just... so not fair huh.

-snip-

It's the principle of it. They lied. If they had just attacked or countered us yesterday, then we wouldn't care. Instead, though, they made a whole thread about them not giving involved before actually getting involved less than 24 hours later.

new_forum_sig_2.png

can't say I'm not surprised with treaties and all that jazz, but moe surprised that multiple allies apparently called on you when they have a 5:1 advantage on membership (and therefor updeclares for war slot filling already)

Just about everyone eh? Its expected they'd bring in everyone tbh but going out of their way to cause damage to allies, lol worthy. 

IpHGyGc.png

Well someone's not going to heaven

They thought they were in initial blitz. Now that things got easier, they can stop pretending to be religious.

Never change, Jaguar. Never change.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

• Upvote 4

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png