Cornerstone's Priests Survey the Battlefield

Rob Semloh

To be fair, we really weren't planning on it. We hope for a fast conclusion (but that could just be hoping) and have lots of respect for TEst and friends and still wish them the best.

>Repeating what you've already said.

So, which is it, did you guys just want to join in on an easy fight you knew you could win, or are your hundreds of allied nations having so much trouble wrangling us 47 TEst nation that they need your help?

new_forum_sig_2.png

To be fair, we really weren't planning on it. We hope for a fast conclusion (but that could just be hoping) and have lots of respect for TEst and friends and still wish them the best.

LoL, what?  If you weren't planning on it, why get involved now?  Just curious if you're only attacking now because you could barely wrestle up the stones to actually do it once it was blatantly clear the outcome of this war.

mfw the christian alliance that said it wasn't going to join the war, joins the war, making it less christian than the alliance that never lies and worships a pagan god who is only satiated when rivers overflow with blood

Edited by saeton
  • Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I actually want a clarification over this way. You say it wasn't planned this way.

What is it? Were you called in to help because 580 nations weren't enough or you wanted an easy fight? I'm curious. It would've been different had you not posted this to begin with.

@Bourhann, hey look, that almost the only alliance has messed up too. :P

They afraid it'll go 4th.

:P

Except Christians won the 4th... from a certain point of view.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

LoL, what?  If you weren't planning on it, why get involved now?  Just curious if you're only attacking now because you could barely wrestle up the stones to actually do it once it was blatantly clear the outcome of this war.

The Grand Pilus was posting his own beliefs and hopes. However he must go along with the Senate vote on the affair which took place after this was posted and by a vote of 8-6-1 (aye-nay-abstain) Cornerstone decided to get involved. The GP can't just order us to war like other alliances and most things are voted on. And hence why after any war starts it takes us a maximum of three days to actually declare or get involved (extenuating circumstances barred)(two for voting limits and one for actual prep and talk with allies if it hasn't been done already).

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Easy war? Come on now testies, you guys aren't giving yourselves enough credit you guys have what like 17-18 out of the top 25 largest nations in the game at the start of the war?  Its not easy taking all those guys down.

Zerg Rush does tend to wipe out even the biggest targets. May not be quick, but it is easy. 

We talking about LPS? He's not in vm yet? I wouldn't know since I never think to look at him as he is more or less an NPC in this game

Why would I want to miss out on all the fun on one of the few times I'm not either bogged down with Uni work or on holiday without wifi? :)  I needed to lose a bit of weight anyway :P

Good luck in the war TEst!  Its a pleasure fighting you :)

Why would I want to miss out on all the fun on one of the few times I'm not either bogged down with Uni work or on holiday without wifi? :)  I needed to lose a bit of weight anyway :P

Good luck in the war TEst!  Its a pleasure fighting you :)

Well shit......look who the !@#$ decides to finally show up.  Nothing like waiting to jump in once your side pretty much has things wrapped up.  "Oh look, I'm not too busy now....I can actually do 5-10 minutes on the game like I could never do before!"  STFU & GTFO!

X4EfkAB.png

Well shit......look who the !@#$ decides to finally show up.  Nothing like waiting to jump in once your side pretty much has things wrapped up.  "Oh look, I'm not too busy now....I can actually do 5-10 minutes on the game like I could never do before!"  STFU & GTFO!

lol, I'm not active enough to even know which side has the advantage so that doesn't really mean much :P  Also, I'm set to gain billions in damages so honestly the idea that I decided to join for an easy war with little to lose is pretty funny  :lol: It sounds like somebody is bitter they didn't get a chance to spar with me :P  Hit me up in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) if you want another war (open to anybody, its boring there at the moment...) ;)

You dont need to try and explain your past behavior. I'm sure we all know you were really really really busy those last 6 wars you went into vm

What can I say, medicine doesn't really give much time off :)  Learning how to save lives is a bit more of a priority than playing a game :)

twqxTyU.png

Better get working, medicine man. 

Join now for the LPS weight loss regime, the results speak for themselves!  :D

@Seabasstion, I really worry for you if that's what you read into my post, all I said was I don't really have much time off and need to prioritize my focus ;)  Being a doctor is no better or worse than any other job, I'm sure there are many things IRL you can do much better than me, its not a competition ;)  This is a game, just relax and enjoy it rather than taking things so personally :)

• Upvote 1

Awe shucks LPS gave me validation!! Maybe I am good at something oh maybe I am good! With the power of your empathy I can do anything now!!!

I'm gonna go call my dad and patch things up now that someone in medical school with the largest gdp in an online browser based political simulation has given me the strength by God I'm going to do something in this world oh boy am I gonna do it!