Cornerstone's Priests Survey the Battlefield

Rob Semloh

*looks at TEst's 118 nukes*

*looks at LPS's 4,900 infra cities*

Out of curiousity, how much damage (translated to money) would one nuke do to a 4,900 infra city?

$174m. I know because of reasons.  :ph34r:

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

*looks at TEst's 118 nukes**looks at LPS's 4,900 infra cities*Out of curiousity, how much damage (translated to money) would one nuke do to a 4,900 infra city?

Playing around with the nuke simulator and plugging the averages into the infra cost calculator, it comes out to somewhere in the ballpark of $191,326,190.00

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

$174m. I know because of reasons.  :ph34r:

Playing around with the nuke simulator and plugging the averages into the infra cost calculator, it comes out to somewhere in the ballpark of $191,326,190.00

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Dear god, that's a lot of money for just one city.

That's not even the whole city. That's just what you'd get with the first nuke. Because of the way it works, the most expensive stuff gets destroyed first. You also probably ought to throw in another ~$250K to account for improvements destroyed, but that will vary depending on what you hit, and obviously doesn't account for a large fraction of the total.

The total cost for that much infra, assuming you continued pounding that one city into the ground, is $252,906,125.00, not including whatever you spend on improvements.

• Upvote 1

That's not even the whole city. That's just what you'd get with the first nuke. Because of the way it works, the most expensive stuff gets destroyed first. You also probably ought to throw in another ~$250K to account for improvements destroyed, but that will vary depending on what you hit, and obviously doesn't account for a large fraction of the total.

The total cost for that much infra, assuming you continued pounding that one city into the ground, is $252,906,125.00, not including whatever you spend on improvements.

All my cities together or even more

All my cities together or even more

lol  same all my cities together is somewhere near 200 mil :P

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

We talking about LPS? He's not in vm yet? I wouldn't know since I never think to look at him as he is more or less an NPC in this game

He must have known the announcement of CS tapping out of the war before it began was coming.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

*looks at TEst's 118 nukes*

*looks at LPS's 4,900 infra cities*

Out of curiousity, how much damage (translated to money) would one nuke do to a 4,900 infra city?

Test doesn't use nukes. They don't need to. They will dominate without. Let's take a good look and see

• Upvote 1

Without abandoning our treaty partners and obligations therein, it is not much of a secret that we are trying to mostly stay out of the upcoming festivities due to some religious consensus among our leaders.

We still want to contribute, however, so we have decided to bless the battlefield before it becomes soaked in blood, gunpowder, and unexploded ordinance.

It's also not much of a secret that you guys are hitting us at update either.

• Upvote 2