Just a little something

Insert Name Here

And why would that be?

Personally, I'm excited to see TEst under pressure again, and not necessarily because I'd like to see them rolled. They have quite a few heavy-hitters and clever minds; I'm curious to see what they might cook up under these circumstances.
xzhPlEh.png?1

Personally, I'm excited to see TEst under pressure again, and not necessarily because I'd like to see them rolled. They have quite a few heavy-hitters and clever minds; I'm curious to see what they might cook up under these circumstances.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Days of planning: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. See: no effort put in.

Dozen or so alliance versus 3, one of the dozen has more members than the three combined.

Dozen or so alliances have just as many large city nations as us on that side.

The only way we could've dragged out the survivability of the top tier was having them fight no one and try to deflect counters on thsemselves. That wouldn't have worked either due to the sheer number of opponents and number of high city opponents. People seemed to have the conception that something impressive was going to happen. It's just a rolling through sheer force of numbers.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Hah. You mean did I spend Christmas eve and Christmas day trying to wheel and deal with other alliances to come join a war? No. No I didn't talk to a single person from any alliance not involved except very short conversations telling them we're not looking for help. So no, there's going to be no surprise entrants. No big twist. I wasn't going to waste my holiday more than I had to because of this. Sorry to disappoint.

I mean, you spent a good deal of it shitposting on these forums. Seems as though attempting to rally a defensive force would have taken a similar amount of effort.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio