Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

He forgot that when he forgot his morals. Jodo I love you man and I'm quite sad to hear you talk shit about us, but there you go.

Talking shit, laughing, and hitting people used to be flavor of the day. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

q8nfyvc.gif

I've said basically since the end of that war where Rose went on the offense TEst was going to get attacked by this sphere. Had no misconceptions that it was coming. My only question was if you would attack before or after splitting the sphere. As I told some leadership in their sphere. I give no !@#$ about us being attacked, I find it cowardly that they had to try to gain an advantage through the war system being turned off as we would have attacked the day spy attacks started. Tactical, sure? Were they the only ones who thought of it? Nope. Just a cowardly move to go about it, people can joke about honor and morals etc.. People were making plenty of jokes about TKR winning most honorable alliance of the year too. The reason for that is because it is a joke. Any chance to gain an advantage, like I said, tactical, but doesn't make it a respectful move.

Pantheon understands exactly how you feel.

Exactly.

Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png

Pantheon understands exactly how you feel.

Exactly.

Should try talking to Pantheon about it instead of just assuming. We didn't use a game update to try protect an aspect of our attack so your reference isn't even on point, let alone accurate. 

scSqPGJ.gif

we prefer the term club

It's pretty obvious that the "club" will react and work together at times, defending and attacking which eachother, yes? 

The 'paperless block'

"Club" is fine.  You can call it potato salad if you like.  Its still a sphere.

No one grouping/bloc/sphere can say they were honorable or respectful in that sense.  Only one alliance almost has a untarnished history as far as I know, and that's been Cornerstone.

guise, get it riht. its a scrip club. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Had alphas allies jumped us (the first time we hit them). Yep.

Had pantheons allies jumped us. Yep.

Either of those situations posed a large chance of us getting dog piled. We also faught Arrgh 1v1 when they low infra high city declare scenario was in full effect. As for prior you'd have to ask elp phiney and maybe yourself? I've only been leader for under a year. The only mud holes we stomped were GPA TFP. GoT sphere had plenty of allies that could've come in stretching to NPO through some protectorate and rose through lordearon.

Allies have chosen they'd rather find peace than fight us when we show up.

You told me yourself you wouldn't have hit us unless tS garunteed counters for anyone who came in on you. Don't try to pretend you made a risk hitting us.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You told me yourself you wouldn't have hit us unless tS garunteed counters for anyone who came in on you. Don't try to pretend you made a risk hitting us.

Actually I told you that tS wouldn't leave us in the wind like they did Arrgh/Roz Wei when they fought along Syndicate while you side dogpiled them to avoid treaty activations. But hey, I forget that Alpha lives in its own reality sometimes. Keep on keepin' on James.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Actually I told you that tS wouldn't leave us in the wind like they did Arrgh/Roz Wei when they fought along Syndicate while you side dogpiled them to avoid treaty activations. But hey, I forget that Alpha lives in its own reality sometimes. Keep on keepin' on James.

You specifically said you wouldn't have entered without a guarantee and that Pantheon was that guarantee. 

You specifically said you wouldn't have entered without a guarantee and that Pantheon was that guarantee. 

No. I said Pantheon would've been the counter to Sparta had they got involved, and why I advised them not to get involved.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

No. I said Pantheon would've been the counter to Sparta had they got involved, and why I advised them not to get involved.

You're affinity to alternate the truth and exaggerate never ceases to amaze me.

You said you would have not entered had you not been assured Pantheon would counter if anyone hit you.

You're affinity to alternate the truth and exaggerate never ceases to amaze me.

You said you would have not entered had you not been assured Pantheon would counter if anyone hit you.

I was assured Pantheon would counter Sparta if they entered (edit: and it didn't matter on whom). This is why no one likes to talk to Alpha, that whole living in your own reality thing. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I was assured Pantheon would counter Sparta if they entered (edit: and it didn't matter on whom). This is why no one likes to talk to Alpha, that whole living in your own reality thing. 

Very good Pre! Now that we've gotten this far. All that is left for you to recall is the part where you said you would not have joined had you not been assured.

Very good Pre! Now that we've gotten this far. All that is left for you to recall is the part where you said you would not have joined had you not been assured.

Your claim: I said I had a guarantee Pantheon was going to defend TEst if we hit Alpha.

What I said: I had a guarantee Pantheon would hit Sparta if Sparta entered the war.

See how those two things aren't the same? "Very good Pre.." He says like he thinks I just admitted what he said was right. You can't keep your own shit straight in a single thread over the course of an hour? I mean holy shit dude. I knew you guys were unable to grasp reality, but this is epicly bad. If the war was expanded, which is wasn't for various reasons, had Sparta entered anywhere in that fight I knew Pantheon was slated to be their counter via conversations with Syndicate. I was trying to keep Sparta out because I knew this would roll them. No where in any of this does it say I had a promise that Pantheon would have our backs. Sure, if Sparta decided to target TEst, Pantheon would have attacked Sparta, but that doesn't mean Pantheon were our protectors, Pantheon was simply matched up against Sparta. It's really, really, not hard to understand. But I'm sure you'll crawl into your little cave of insanity, giggle to yourself, break out the sock puppets and have your own little conversation about things, return from said land of stupid and tell me another tale. 

Alpha -- never fails to fail. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Your claim: I said I wouldn't enter unless I had a guarantee Pantheon was going to defend TEst if we hit Alpha.

What I said: I had a guarantee Pantheon would hit Sparta if Sparta entered the war.

fify

I have been open about this, this particular thing, being a cause to move on.  Phin comes in spouting some bullshit and you defend him quoting my post from today vice any other time.  If you did not follow that then ya, you are blind so I have no doubt you have no !@#$ idea what you are talking about.

Go find an example that is not this case.  Good luck.

It is too delicious that the side that is accusing TEst of being full of whiners is the same side with people threatening to quit the game.  Bravo.

It is too delicious that the side that is accusing TEst of being full of whiners is the same side with people threatening to quit the game. Bravo.

Its not really a threat. Statement of fact.

Nor am I accusing Pre of whining, just pointing out that he did.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Wait, you're quitting? Is that the statement of fact? Or you're about to quit? Let's break down this statement of fact.

Your quit meter is getting close to reading full? Help me understand.

I believe I said we are talking about it. A statement of fact.

As to Pre I just pointed out that he was super triggered and slunk off to whine to admin, also a statement of fact.

Clear enough for ya? I can try using smaller words and shorter sentances for you.

100% that pre was buthurt and whining.

I know that having better players leave raises your feels of selfworth. I am unsure of the % that eventuality. We may be here to smack you down for a long time, you might just convince me to stay.