Tears of Pre

LordRahl2

What you said:

What I helped you articulate:

Yes, complaining about the game overall => messaging the admin to roll back the server and such and such.

Maybe I need to help you articulate now, what I'm saying is he complains on whatever changes as they come which he doesn't like. That his complaining isn't new and even if NPO for example had done this to TKR instead, he would be out there complaining about it. Like I said, he's that type. 

I don't know if he asked the admin to rollback though. I hope not. He had a bad solution for it if that is the case. 

Oh right, Sheepy deletes all the old announcements instead of moving them to the archive for some reason and you started playing after the archive ends. That's why you're moving the goalposts.  :rolleyes:

uh huh.  I mean Phin said that I do so EVERY time.  Yet there is no evidence, at all, of this.

You now claim admin is deleting it.  Clever admin.  Rightttt.

You can both go shitpost elsewhere.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Maybe I need to help you articulate now, what I'm saying is he complains on whatever changes as they come which he doesn't like. That his complaining isn't new and even if NPO for example had done this to TKR instead, he would be out there complaining about it. Like I said, he's that type. 

I don't know if he asked the admin to rollback though. I hope not. He had a bad solution for it if that is the case. 

no one asked for a rollback. The only person that likes rollbacks is Sheepy. Pre asked sheepy privately if he meant to allow spy attacks without war retaliation. Sheepy said no, and made a post about it asking for public opinion. In said thread, pre made a post detailing a potential option. A number of people jumped on this post as the only possible option and the thing sheepy was going to do. Half way through Twyin (you, but im writing this for others,) came up with an alternative. A number of people that were complaining about Pre's proposed change that Sheepy was apparantly doing (according to no one but the people apposed to pre's suggestion) ignored any other solution including Tywin's suggestion. Sheepy clearly saw Tywin's suggestion and has decided after thinking about it to go through with it. A number of people on both sides agreed Tywins solution was the best for both parties (didn't disadvantage anyone). Other people who had been vocal against pre's suggestion decided anything that wasn't what they wanted was terrible and against them. People decided to whine against this change and make this thread. Here we are. 

That is a brief synopsis of our journey so far. Tune in on the 27th to see how it turns out. 

edit: for tywins sake, No, I STILL cannot be bothered to search for proof, as, after a quick look at your history and how this forum works, posts only go back 40 pages deep, and 95% of your posts are about donald trump, which clearly worked out well for you.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

Repeating something false will not make it true. TKR had then and is now 100% clear on why we wish/wished for hostilities. You do not have to agree with them ( you've been pretty vocal about that) but that does not give you leave to perpetuate a lie.

And I'm sorry, is this a Roz Wei member complaining of someone trolling him? We haven't exhausted pot and kettle jokes here yet have we?

I can only speak for TKR, though I'm sure our current causes for war are decently similiar to the other folks lined agaianst your collective. If you want any clarification for our motives feel free to query me, lordship, or IC. This thread is about Pre's tears so I won't be pursuing this line of conversation anymore here.

TKR couldn't keep their line straight then and it cannot do it now here, and why I have no earthly idea.

Really now? Point me to Roz Wei members who trolls IC? On Discord? What I myself alone say in OOC in political matters is not a reflection on RW. My members are actually very good in these matters and do not partake in the sort of thing we've seen here.

I will have to turn that down as TKR has consistently shown for a long period of time unreasonable disrespect and behaviour and as such I have no desire to ever talk to them diplomatically again. TKR has decided that for whatever reason, seemingly OOC ones that RW is an enemy deserving of such disrespect. Cool.

I cannot think of another sphere with such a clear leader.

Previous war alone had Arrgh as the war leader. There are some backroom stuff people won't see granted but regardless to think that it is some autocratic reign by Pre would be just to add to his legend so to speak.

• Upvote 2

I believe we said this once - recently - as in now. "Everytime" lives in your mind and your mind alone pre.

That's Rahul's initial post in reply to Pre about the whole leaving bit. The use of "recent" term.

Think it's on page 2 here.

Anyways, the Mensa community gets upset when a change of game mechanics happens. Sheepy claims to be changing the system to benefit all, but -some- changes occur after there are complaints.

When a change happens, it forces everybody to relearn or readapt to them. But it'll always hinder one side or another because one side will adapt faster than others. So those left behind, so to speak, will never be able to use those same strats against those who previously used it on them.

(This is why Mensa tends to get upset often because we take the time to adapt to strats against us, while instead we should just cry foul to the game admin instead)

Some changes are nice. Most of those happen with little drama.

This is an issue because the "victims" cannot use military might in response, but they're also hindered from outside support due to recent past actions of theirs. They're effectively caught off guard. So Sheepy stepped in, sorta.

It'll always be an issue when something dramatic happens. While Sheepy had good intentions on shutting down war declarations, he must've completely forgot about espionages.

You cannot blame the player base on continuing to use the advantages of game mechanics despite any intentions. Does it suck? Sure. When Mensa got rekt by Ashland's spy blitz, it sucked, and we adapted to it (only to have the spy system suddenly change - which we hated after we adapted).

We traded off a surprise blitz in favor of blitzing with spy ops. So we know what will happen next: a war.

Also, did TEst/Arrgh/RW use this to their advantage against Nuclear Bloc? I don't know, just wondering.

• Downvote 1

That's Rahul's initial post in reply to Pre about the whole leaving bit. The use of "recent" term.

Think it's on page 2 here.

Ah, thank you. I was only checking the last couple pages.

We traded off a surprise blitz in favor of blitzing with spy ops. So we know what will happen next: a war.

Also, did TEst/Arrgh/RW use this to their advantage against Nuclear Bloc? I don't know, just wondering.

I suppose I can't really speak for Arrgh or RW, but we threw together our counterattack in a matter of minutes, so there couldn't have very many (if any) spy attacks launched before we started wars. We started organizing spy attacks after we declared.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Ah, thank you. I was only checking the last couple pages.

My point is that you cannot really find me saying that I will quit or move on because I have not.

I am vocal about leaving mechanics alone and have been, consistently, forever.  I have probably said that good players will quit eventually over being jerked around by game changes.  I have seen it in this and other games (over and over again).

Can I be honest here? Private or public, it doesn't matter how Pre did it, it can still come off as whining. I still don't get how doing it privately is better and I don't think Pre shouldn't have bothered because something like this did look like something Sheepy would have shared with the community because the outrage it would have caused if he didn't would have been great especially if he did take action.

But I do think this whole topic has made me think of some things: 1) did TEst know spy ops were still in effect before they got spied on and if they did why wait until it happened to you guys to complain? Hoping this isn't the case because that seriously brings up the narrative of "it's not so bad until it happens to me". 2) I've already stated this in the other thread but again TEst knows who spied on them and they could have actually acted accordingly and prepared to counter when the update came.

If you wanna say "but we were going to be at a disadvantage" I'm gonna be frank and say "work with it". In every AA war one side has always had a disadvantage and they needed to work with it. One example I can think of was the Silent War when BK got dogpiled and took some damage. We had to work with it, coordinate with allies, and push back. Considering how TEst is a military AA that loves to war, something like this could have been worked with and honestly if the two sides went to war and you guys won despite this disadvantage, you guys would have had access to some serious bragging rights and gained a lot more respect by simply going to Sheepy.

Anyway, hope this makes sense (wall of text aren't my speciality when I'm under a lot of stress and running on fumes xp), and maybe gives you guys something to think about.

• Upvote 3

Nerd To The Core

Can I be honest here? Private or public, it doesn't matter how Pre did it, it can still come off as whining. I still don't get how doing it privately is better and I don't think Pre shouldn't have bothered because something like this did look like something Sheepy would have shared with the community because the outrage it would have caused if he didn't would have been great especially if he did take action.

But I do think this whole topic has made me think of some things: 1) did TEst know spy ops were still in effect before they got spied on and if they did why wait until it happened to you guys to complain? Hoping this isn't the case because that seriously brings up the narrative of "it's not so bad until it happens to me". 2) I've already stated this in the other thread but again TEst knows who spied on them and they could have actually acted accordingly and prepared to counter when the update came.

If you wanna say "but we were going to be at a disadvantage" I'm gonna be frank and say "work with it". In every AA war one side has always had a disadvantage and they needed to work with it. One example I can think of was the Silent War when BK got dogpiled and took some damage. We had to work with it, coordinate with allies, and push back. Considering how TEst is a military AA that loves to war, something like this could have been worked with and honestly if the two sides went to war and you guys won despite this disadvantage, you guys would have had access to some serious bragging rights and gained a lot more respect by simply going to Sheepy.

Anyway, hope this makes sense (wall of text aren't my speciality when I'm under a lot of stress and running on fumes xp), and maybe gives you guys something to think about.

just to provide a decent enough response. No, spies were not thought about when sheepy said he planned to disable the war system as we did not plan to use it to hit anyone, To be honest, aside from the fact that im impressed with the planning and forethought of the people that did think of this, Im a bit disappointed they didnt alert sheepy of his sheepishness and remind him that he should also disable the spy system as the two are linked. 

If we were working on a plan to disable an alliance as clearly TKR and co were we would probably have thought of the whole spying un-reprimanded technique they have been using, however Id like to think we would have informed the admin of this realisation of his lack of forethought but who knows, this is something no one can say for sure. 

I completely understand what people are saying in that yes we could have done what tkr and co are doing, however, we didnt plan to launch an aggressive war over christmas, which explains why this wasn't thought about. I don't blame the people doing whats being done for doing it, but I am slightly disappointed a workaround from the admins intended actions was spotted and he wasnt alerted. 

T7Vrilp.png

just to provide a decent enough response. No, spies were not thought about when sheepy said he planned to disable the war system as we did not plan to use it to hit anyone, To be honest, aside from the fact that im impressed with the planning and forethought of the people that did think of this, Im a bit disappointed they didnt alert sheepy of his sheepishness and remind him that he should also disable the spy system as the two are linked. 

If we were working on a plan to disable an alliance as clearly TKR and co were we would probably have thought of the whole spying un-reprimanded technique they have been using, however Id like to think we would have informed the admin of this realisation of his lack of forethought but who knows, this is something no one can say for sure. 

I completely understand what people are saying in that yes we could have done what tkr and co are doing, however, we didnt plan to launch an aggressive war over christmas, which explains why this wasn't thought about. I don't blame the people doing whats being done for doing it, but I am slightly disappointed a workaround from the admins intended actions was spotted and he wasnt alerted. 

You know when Sheepy launched his new battle stats tracker, he accidentally did it so that spies were visible for every nation whose daily stats were checked there. (spies were secret of course and could not be seen at that time) I could've made my spy lists and exploited his mistake to the max but I told Sheepy instead of his error immediately. 

Just saying. 

TKR and Co can take on TEst without using these tactics and with their team-work and coordination too. They've the numbers. They really don't need such tactics imho. 

Ah, I see you have retreated from the position that I am always saying that I will quit.  The new mantra is that the people who know game mechanics should have communicated with sheepy.  We did.  We told him not to execute the changes he was considering.  He did anyway - this is a trend.  If sheepy listened to us we would not be in this situation.  If sheepy listened we would communicate with him.

Try another tact.

Eh, syndisphere &#33;@#&#036;ed about it when NPO took advantige of game mechanics to store our bank contents. Then again paperless had it coming for them for hitting pantheon.

Gl hf stfu and war.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Eh, syndisphere !@#$ed about it when NPO took advantige of game mechanics to store our bank contents. Then again paperless had it coming for them for hitting pantheon.

Gl hf stfu and war.

I'm surprised TKR didn't just go with that instead of lying and trolling pointlessly. It might get mocked a bit granted but it'd do the job in selling their efforts. Oh well, I'm glad they confirmed things for me like I wanted.

Ah, I see you have retreated from the position that I am always saying that I will quit.  The new mantra is that the people who know game mechanics should have communicated with sheepy.  We did.  We told him not to execute the changes he was considering.  He did anyway - this is a trend.  If sheepy listened to us we would not be in this situation.  If sheepy listened we would communicate with him.

Try another tact.

Lets stick with the same tact.

I still believe you have always claimed you will quit when sheepy says something you disagree with.

I still believe that it's christmas and I cannot be bothered to go through 2800 posts to prove it to you.

I still believe that you thought it a fact your soon to be president could never be.

I still believe that if you had planned this spy attack more than 2 days in advance at least 1 person should have notified Sheepy that he has forgotten about spy attacks not being able to be retaliated against by disabling the war system.

T7Vrilp.png

Ah, I see you have retreated from the position that I am always saying that I will quit. The new mantra is that the people who know game mechanics should have communicated with sheepy. We did. We told him not to execute the changes he was considering. He did anyway - this is a trend. If sheepy listened to us we would not be in this situation. If sheepy listened we would communicate with him.

Try another tact.

how about this. You can quit. Not one person here will give a flying &#33;@#&#036; how many times you threatened to quit but i guarantee that you quitting will only serve to help the community.
  • Upvote 1

For someone who's been shitting on MENSA's opsec, idk how you didn't see this coming. We were attacking SK's spies enmasse day 1 of our war. If you knew all along that MENSA was about to hit you, why wouldn't you prepare defensive measures for spies?

It's telling that Pre only started whining to alliance leaders/Sheepy after we hit your sphere, and not before.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Oh no. My spies are almost all dead. What an exploit. And to do it when wars are not available. Awesome. Good job.

Now lets start this war and stop &#33;@#&#036;ing already. Obviously TKR, Mensa, BK and others find Arrgh! Roz Wei and Terminus Est as a threatening bunch of friends and like to argue about calling us a Bloc, and that is so damn important it needs to be debated by some to the point of wasting yet more time in this stupid thread started by an upset Mensacripple who fails at memes worse than BK who has a hardon for everything Prefontaine posts to the point of pre-ejaculated orgasm.

So, TKR, Mensa, BK & Co. and whoever else is going to bandwagon the apparent defeat of the current bogeymen of Orbis known as the Paperless Menace, shut up and declare war on us over a healthy casus belli of pixel hurt fear of unpredictable chaos. In other words Shut up and bring it. The bait was delicious. Now lets cut to the chase.

0guRvBA.gif

Yes, my tears. Lol.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17936-12242016-uncounterable-espionage/

Riiiiiiight. Hahaha...

EDIT: tears of laughter, they are all yours. Hope they are tasty.

Your credibility as a possible decent poster has been revoked.

Seriously- tears memes?

Disappointing.

C'mon you little cry babies. Stop crying like babies...what are you...girls or somethin?

• Upvote 1

I still believe you have always claimed you will quit when sheepy says something you disagree with.

Faith in things that never happened.  Some form of insanity, you should have that checked out.

As to bringing RLB in here . . . wat?

how about this. You can quit. Not one person here will give a flying !@#$ how many times you threatened to quit but i guarantee that you quitting will only serve to help the community.

hqdefault.jpg

That is why you fail.