Roz Wei

The Saints

Vox Populi

New Pacific Order

Global Communist Bloc

United Strategic Union

Commonwealth of Unity

Roanoke Empire

was all a "misunderstanding". Everyone Avansies had dealt with on this game has completely and utterly gone against their word.

Only one who hasn't is PreFontaine assigning his bounties on me. So good job!

Edited by Young Guilo

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Problem 1) he doesnt have 500 friends giphy.gif

Hop onto the Avansies Discords (we have 3 of them). I devote a lot of my time to keeping everything in check. (And the census at our 2016 year end meeting was 672 members.)

Eat them instead.

Then the abandoning of Avansies by:

Roz Wei

The Saints

Vox Populi

New Pacific Order

Global Communist Bloc

United Strategic Union

Commonwealth of Unity

Roanoke Empire

was all a "misunderstanding". Everyone Avansies had dealt with on this game has completely and utterly gone against their word.

Only one who hasn't is PreFontaine assigning his bounties on me. So good job!

Roz Wei "adbandoned you" because you didnt keep your word and almost dragged Roz Wei in your shit

Bbl will finish later.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

YG I think you're a nice guy but if you want my advice, you're trying too hard. I get you want to try and bring something new to the game and a lot of people do want that but at the same time how you tried to bring those new things into the game was seriously pushing it. I won't repeat my last advise because it doesn't seem to apply here but I have to say look at your past mistakes and learn. Don't just blame it on the toxic enviorment (I know things can be heated but I don't think it gets too bad) but actually look at what you did wrong or could have handled better.

With that being said, hope this project of yours works out and you find your place here because as said we always want something new o/

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

Roz Wei "adbandoned you" because you didnt keep your word and almost dragged Roz Wei in your shit

Bbl will finish later.

We got raped by GCB because we were still fairly new. Roz Wei's response was "Yeah, where good bud so you can STFU now."

• Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

We got raped by GCB because we were still fairly new. Roz Wei's response was "Yeah, where good bud so you can STFU now."

You did need to STFU, sorry.

You got hit by GCB because you and your allies hit their leader. And by the way, NPO DID step in for its protectorate then, or would have if you decided to make yourself a joke and hit NPO.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You did need to STFU, sorry.

You got hit by GCB because you and your allies hit their leader. And by the way, NPO DID step in for its protectorate then, or would have if you decided to make yourself a joke and hit NPO.

GCB hit United Strategic Union first. Can you PLEASE check your facts before you bash me. Thanks.

Eat them instead.

GCB hit United Strategic Union first. Can you PLEASE check your facts before you bash me. Thanks.

United Stragetic union hit GCB first.Can you PLEASE check your facts before you bash me.

Greatkitteh was here.-

May I have 25 million dollars to buy my sixth city and get the rest up to 1000 infrastructure? This also includes improvements.

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das