Kylo doesn't want to do one but screw him lol

Licorice

This was a terrible blitz. Don't draw attention to this

Too late.

Nice blitz losers. :P 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

2111009469944a359bdff326edf4e0c9.png

Kylo and his multiple personality disorder strikes again :v

Seriously though, TCW had a faster blitz than you guys. TCW.

Look, we all secretly loved the GPA ;)

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I almost want to peace out SK and see them retaliate on Lordaeron.

You've put is right in their score range ;)

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

welcome to the fight :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I used this when he DoE'd trademarked and restricted.

Stahhp

I'll defer to kastor as to who used it first. I believe it was me in our public channel prior to their DoE in the form of a meme. Edited by Critters
  • Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Is there any chance this war's wiki page can include a mention that Lord A Aron's blitz was an eyesore and, most importantly, that It was most definitely Kastor's fault? :P

I know the wiki is supposed to be neutral (yuck, #rollthewiki*insert year here*), but it's a fact that Lord A Aron's blitz was awful and I believe Kastor deserves the recognition. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Is there any chance this war's wiki page can include a mention that Lord A Aron's blitz was an eyesore and, most importantly, that It was most definitely Kastor's fault? :P

I know the wiki is supposed to be neutral (yuck, #rollthewiki*insert year here*), but it's a fact that Lord A Aron's blitz was awful and I believe Kastor deserves the recognition. :ph34r:

We declared 40 wars which was more than Rose, Obelisk, and TCW(not combined). We also winged it and didn't have a target sheet or anything. It wasn't ideal but it got the job done.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=