Star Wars! Identity of Supreme Leader Snoke??

Church

So to start off it seems everyone in the general discussion is talking about RL issues so i'll bring it back to a lighter tone.

Star Wars! Something most people who enjoy SciFi Love. I mean come on, star wars is amazing. So a big question for me recently is the identity behind Supreme Leader Snoke. Tons of people have their own theories, rarely do they have thoughts behind it to back it up but hey I just wanna hear your opinion from you star wars lovers like myself. 

So post in the comments who you think Supreme Leader Snoke is and if you have thoughts to back it up then post that too.

I'll start off by saying I originally thought Snoke is Darth Plagueis. My thoughts behind it you might ask. It's really a couple of advanced thoughts behind it followed by some simple ones. Which when I started thinking of, well hey wouldn't you know it, its already on youtube or something like that because a couple others agree with my idea.

Example, something Simple, Soundtracks Imply Snoke is Darth Plagueis - YouTube   (Skip to 1:47 into the video) 

There is also some things on fan theories that were interesting aswell that you might read. But then everything on my opinion changed when just the other day, when I read this:

"Pablo Hidalgo is the Creative Executive of the Lucasfilm Story Group, the collective responsible for the official continuity of all things Star Wars. Nothing is canon unless Hidalgo says it’s canon. And in a recent exchange with some inquiring fans on Twitter, Hidalgo seems to have debunked the theory that Supreme Leader Snoke is actually Darth Plagueis." 

So please let me hear what you think!

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Where have you been all my life lol no km just playing but damn I'm happy you answered

For number 1, that could very well be the truth to this as it is a very big possibility. #2 I'm not so sure about this one because we know what Boba Fett looks like because if you recall he was a clone. Though, if his body would have been burned extremely badly that could explain the deformations. #3 I'll have to read more in depth about this but I do like your thinking. #4 Tarkin didn't know Darth Vader was Anakin, he had thoughts but they had never been confirmed or simply after awhile stopped caring. Also Tarkin surving is a long shot.

I haven't seen rogue one yet but I will this week so I'll definitely message you when I do and we can talk more lol

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

This is the description of the series

Star Wars is an American epic space opera and science fiction franchise, centered on a film series created by George Lucas. It depicts the adventures of various characters "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away".

So you have a point but it classifies as both. Never the less, you read the whole post and probably to comments as well and all you could say was "STAR WARS IS NOT SCI FI" What a shame... I mean at least the king in yellow explained why he thought it was something else and he turned out to be right lol are you a fan of star wars The King in Yellow?

Sincerely,

are you a fan of star wars The King in Yellow?

Yes. I grew up on them. I remember going to Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood and waiting in line forever for the very first showing of Star Wars. It was a fun experience.

Personally, I think that Supreme Leader Snoke is Vitiate, the Sith Emperor from the Old Republic Era, just under another name. One reason it could be so is that it would allow people to want to find out who he was and also open up the option for an Old Republic Trilogy and/or TV series.

Back when Anakin was in training at the Jedi Temple from time to time under Obi-Wan, he had a roommate named Dak Snokely. Dak was headstrong, healthy and an incredibly handsome fellow who had to beat the ladies off with a lightsabre- he was a desired physical specimen and a charmer. One day Anakin and Dak were practicing sabre fighting near the Temple Ray Shield Power Containment Unit when Anakin overextended a strike with his lightsabre right into the power coupling, emitting a huge dose of Varin gas which is acidic and toxic to the lungs, right onto Dak. Anakin sought help but it was too late, as Dak was permanently disfigured and bitter ever since the incident. He abandoned his full name and blames Skywalker for his physical state. Snoke went into hiding, eventually rising up after the Empire collapsed and restored an order he was familiar with from the archives he was fascinated about, thus estabishing the Knights of Rin. He sought out the Grandson of Skywalker specifically for vengeance.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Has anyone else wondered if Snoke is Ki Adi Mundi? The scar on both of their heads looks identical or at least very similar. Like true in Revenge of the Sith Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi  “supposedly” dies from the clones following him that betray him. Regardless of if he truly is dead his spirit could have survived the netherworld of the force (referenced by Yoda when towards the very end of ROTS about Qui Gon’s return from the netherworld of the force) or if he didn’t Jedi like Obi Wan and Yoda and Anakin all became spirits and one with the force. Plus Palpatine “returns” for real so why not? Personal side note and personal opinion; too Star Wars KOTOR (Knights of the old Republic) and the second one KOTOR 2 TJE Sith Lords (TSL) and Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy to me will always be actual characters not discounted just because Disney wants to consider it “non- cannon / fantasy within the fantasy” as some of the best stories and although I like the movies some of the games storylines are better in my OPINION. So having said that in Knights of the old Republic Sith Lords Spirits have been mentioned and seen (Ancient Sith Lord Adjunta Paul and Sith Academy Leader Uthar Wyvn’s dead masters spirit live on and regardless of differences from different stories and games Disney “Resurrect” (at least in a manner of speaking) Sidious aka Palpatine aka the emperor comes back / survives etc. and in the video game Jedi Academy Tavion begins resurrecting March Ragnos with a powerful Sceptor she attains (also mentioned by Character and his burial tombs name in KOTOR a very ancient deceased Sith Lord). So why not Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi from episodes 1 through 3? Please let me know your opinions and thoughts on this theory and please be respectful it’s just my thoughts and opinions on the theory of Snoke potentially being Ki Adi Mundi either surviving the clones shots somehow or returning as the evil Supreme leader Snoke who dies easily (or maybe not depending where Star Wars decides to go in the future) also please be respectful about my OPINION about some of the games being greater stories and characters and should be considered official story / cannon and my love of those games as both a huge Star Wars fan and a big gamer and big Star Wars game fan! 😀😀😀😀😀 thanks and please let me know your thoughts and feelings about my theory and thanks for being kind as well. 

Edited by RevanFan87
Misspelled and wrongly worded a few parts unintentionally