Za Warudo Christmas in Seven Kingdoms

Buorhann

I can't say I'm surprised. They were not my favorite treaty partners way back when. Of course they would launch an offensive with no CB just before Sheepy is supposed to freeze all war declarations. If anyone intends to get in on this ridiculousness, they better do so soon, before Sheepy locks it all down. 

Why announce an approximate time when you planned to freeze war decs anyway? Of course it would exploited, ya dummy.

sandy_socks_by_roxasflurry-d9lgm90.jpg

That's what I got.

(srsly, Google up Sandy Socks)

Whatever that top word is, its more illegible than my scrolls. Valid CB against the Beach. BRB accelerating global warming.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Whatever that top word is, its more illegible than my scrolls. Valid CB against the Beach. BRB accelerating global warming.

its a dino dude

ETA: with a dogbody

Edited by Avruch

I can't say I'm surprised. They were not my favorite treaty partners way back when. Of course they would launch an offensive with no CB just before Sheepy is supposed to freeze all war declarations. If anyone intends to get in on this ridiculousness, they better do so soon, before Sheepy locks it all down. 

Why announce an approximate time when you planned to freeze war decs anyway? Of course it would exploited, ya dummy.

Yea, Tenages big ass mouth getting coupled with Shell being an idiot getting Mensa dragged into a war we were under built for certainly makes us bad treaty partners.

Who the !@#$ are you again?

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Just... wow.

I am disrupting any attempt at getting an unfair advantage related to when and how the update is rolled out.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Here's the CB

VPPNLy.png

The secondary CB is ur face

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

It's beginning to look a lot like Sandsmas
Ev'rywhere you go; 
Take a look in the five-and-ten, gritty once again 
With candy canes and sandy lanes aglow. 

It's beginning to look a lot like Sandmas, 
Toys in ev'ry store, 
But the prettiest sight to see is the smoking hole that will be
Your own front door. 

A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots 
Is the wish of Barney and Ben; 
Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk 
Is the hope of Janice and Jen; 
And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again.

It's beginning to look a lot like Sandsmas
Ev'rywhere you go;
There's a cactus in the Grand Hotel, one in the park as well,
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind the drought.

It's beginning to look a lot like Sandsmas;
Soon the bombs will fall,
And the thing that will make them sting is the din that you will hear
Accept the sands into your heart.

Vanilla_%26_fake_Dio.png
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Gandalf, that particular incident is not the CB.  For some of us, sure, but what it does show is that there are still issues between our alliances given whatever reasons.

I'm sure you can figure out all the issues though with the history.

Honestly we were looking for a similarly sized alliance to fight for all I know according to our Chairman.

EDIT:

Also, I'm still of that opinion of the screenshot you kept (I'm flattered, by the way).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1