POLITICS & WAR - WORLD CUP I INTEREST THREAD

alparia

What kind of tournament is it?

The World Cup will be a soccer, (football, or futbol) RP tournament played here on this forum. 

How do I sign up? 

The first 32 teams to sign up are automatically in the World Cup. How do you sign up? All you have to do is reply to this thread by entering your nation name, and "signs up"! If your interested in hosting the tournament, simply put that on the thread as well. 

How will we actually play?

You play by role playing. You can role play by writing match reports, match summaries, etc.. How will the matches be scored? It's up to the host, but I recommend using random number generators - you can find those all over the web. 

So any more questions, message me! 

Alparia 

Kiaserland

Edited by alparia

Kiaserland sign-up

will place bid to host

(not much maybe a couple hundred k just to get the ball rolling)

Edited by rich

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

Filthy Fifth signs up.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 1 month later...

Spanjola sign up!

I wish to be the host.

I will measure with nation score.

My first match: Spanjola vs Filthy Fifths(Pax Amestris)= 10-1

Join in poor and you will get lots of help. Join in rich and you will be glad to yourself and your colonies. Join in old so you will be experienced leaders. Join in young and you will be the new future leaders.

Do we get anything if we win? If so, I sign up.

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

• 5 months later...