As leader of NK

Apeman

I must do what is best by my mates. At this point with the 100 nuke itch in full flare up, and my wish to see a NK/Test treaty come to fruitation. It is best I leave command in the capable hands of my voices.

With that said, and the recent declaration on alpha has me feeling the need to throw those nukes at Test because they don't need to be in this at all. I'm applying to treasure island to show you the path of the real target here pre. The whales. Eat whale flesh.

In true apeman form, I'll walk away if test does the same. Choices and consequence.

Love you Pre

Apeman

• Upvote 1

Lol. I remember when Apeman went all apeshit on BoC. I remember being really pissed because Sheepy changed the formula for spy operations (so I couldn't spy him) and Apeman had like 50 nukes, 150+ spies, and 7 active wars on BoC leadership. 

Normally I would ask why would anyone subject themselves to a suicide run, but that seems silly to ask that question now. Apeman has been the most consistent and crazy mother!@#$er I've known, both as a former enemy and ally. All you bashers on Apeman can go get your ass torn by the head of a giant, green, radiated nuke. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

You are an amazing ally Apeman, thanks man.  I wish I had more nukes. :(

I guess Prefontaine was okay with sacrificing his alliance's larger cities to feed is personal grudge with me.  :lol:

With that said, and the recent declaration on alpha has me feeling the need to throw those nukes at Test because they don't need to be in this at all. I'm applying to treasure island to show you the path of the real target here pre. The whales. Eat whale flesh.

TEst - 1.6bil net worth per member, highest in the game.

Alpha - 650mil net worth per member, 4th highest in the game.

No, John. You are the whales! 

• Upvote 2

I must do what is best by my mates. At this point with the 100 nuke itch in full flare up, and my wish to see a NK/Test treaty come to fruitation. It is best I leave command in the capable hands of my voices.

In true apeman form, I'll walk away if test does the same. Choices and consequence.

Love you Pre

Apeman

Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;

Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;

Being vexed a sea nourish'd with loving tears:

What is it else? a madness most discreet,

A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.

Just because we are on opposite sides of this war, Apeman, does not make us enemies. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Since test just wants to beige me and they have no guys in my range that I'm not currently fighting.......roz it is. Psst I got one free defensive slot open. Why you so mean to fark? Islam sucks

Reason for edit: Ape masterbation over the nuke button.

Edited by Apeman