Recognition of Aggression

Placentica

As if you care -that much- for the guy who got attacked. Lousy reps, instead dragging hundreds of guys into an infra mayhem.

Do you have some numbers if it was worth it?

This whole shit is just because you want to nuke us.

That's ok. But then just say it.

I don't care getting nuked. It's not the first, and not the last time. *yawn*

"Ab jetzt wird Bombe mit Bombe vergolten." - A Visionary

0sEqyqw.png

• Upvote 2

lol i hope you never change

So hey friend.  Could you post an announcement on TEst's boards saying you are going to be attacking Alpha?  Then screenshot it for me.  You can delete it right after you screenshot it.  We'll keep this our little secret, I won't even tell my allies who will spend millions bulking up for my little "drill".  Then when it all goes bad I'll make a post in the public forums apologizing for what a shitty ally I've been and then everyone can have a field day with it.  And later someone can use it to attack Alpha for realzies!  Deal?????

I'm so frustrated seabasstion!!!!111!!!11!  I need to whip Alpha into shape.  We are getting to be such bloated whales and all that shit, too afraid of war!  :lol:

Alpha just can't digest the fact that TEst is that elite alliance which Alpha always wanted to be yet failed in the most terrible fashion. So much jealousy and hate. Tsk tsk.

Alpha has never wanted to be an elite tier alliance.  We most of our members we built up from nothing.  We just knew how to grow into higher-city nations (well now mid-city I suppose), economically speaking.  We were never even a true top 15 alliance, only briefly hitting that due to militarization and Asgard wanting to merge into Alpha.  I never liked the size of Alpha when we were page 1 and at 25-30 members.  I much prefer the size we are now.  Accept for when raiders think we are an easier target.  That part not so much.

And didn't we get you to pay us reps for your role in Political Pirates attacking Alpha?  I recall you paying us reps after you disbanded and fled to Pantheon.

And didn't we get you to pay us reps for your role in Political Pirates attacking Alpha?  I recall you paying us reps after you disbanded and fled to Pantheon.

Ohh shit, Tywin and/or Warpool paying reps. Gotta memorize this one :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Well if the apology is to the first experience Steve , you would play the part of the Sparta leader and I'm playing the part of the test leader. So if we are being true to the story you should apologize while working to merge into test allowing prefontaine to lead you and your members to the funnest 6 months in the game to date :)

Well if the apology is to the first experience Steve , you would play the part of the Sparta leader and I'm playing the part of the test leader. So if we are being true to the story you should apologize while working to merge into test allowing prefontaine to lead you and your members to the funnest 6 months in the game to date :)

So you say you've enjoyed your time with me? :*

Ole2.png

What the !@#$? You got into a leadership position? Oh wait, this is a hypothetical scenario. Phew, I was worried that TEst was going to be suicided into TI. 

This. 

It's almost like TEst just does whatever the hell they want, whenever they feel like it.

Wow. Who woulda figured?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1. There's always a reason to declare war on Arrgh, maybe you don't know yet but they have done something to deserve it

2. Alpha has the right to respond with war, but it's not surprising if TEst joins

3. TEst is bored and they want to do one last war before the new war system, they would join any war for any reason (if there is no risk of losing)

4. This thread is painfull to read, if you have read up to here congrats, you have nothing to do like me

• Upvote 2

1. There's always a reason to declare war on Arrgh, maybe you don't know yet but they have done something to deserve it

2. Alpha has the right to respond with war, but it's not surprising if TEst joins

3. TEst is bored and they want to do one last war before the new war system, they would join any war for any reason (if there is no risk of losing)

4. This thread is painfull to read, if you have read up to here congrats, you have nothing to do like me

I have no life

Polaris, this guy is a joke of a diplomat. Like, if he was at least trying to respond normally, it would be different. Instead, though, all he does is post little quips because he's to big of a !@#$ to actually try to get in on the argument himself.

Yeah! Back off, Lord Hitchcock - that's my job! Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

So hey friend.  Could you post an announcement on TEst's boards saying you are going to be attacking Alpha?  Then screenshot it for me.  You can delete it right after you screenshot it.  We'll keep this our little secret, I won't even tell my allies who will spend millions bulking up for my little "drill".  Then when it all goes bad I'll make a post in the public forums apologizing for what a shitty ally I've been and then everyone can have a field day with it.  And later someone can use it to attack Alpha for realzies!  Deal?????

I'm so frustrated seabasstion!!!!111!!!11!  I need to whip Alpha into shape.  We are getting to be such bloated whales and all that shit, too afraid of war!  :lol:

Alpha has never wanted to be an elite tier alliance.  We most of our members we built up from nothing.  We just knew how to grow into higher-city nations (well now mid-city I suppose), economically speaking.  We were never even a true top 15 alliance, only briefly hitting that due to militarization and Asgard wanting to merge into Alpha.  I never liked the size of Alpha when we were page 1 and at 25-30 members.  I much prefer the size we are now.  Accept for when raiders think we are an easier target.  That part not so much.

How have things been for you ever since the reps? 

First, elite alliance isn't the same as elite tier alliance. Elite alliance means an alliance which is clearly accepted as an elite one and feared, let's face it, Alpha is a joke alliance at this point using the most cowardly means of war, nuclear. 

Second, that's not how it happened. You try to spin situations and do it so poorly that you've ended from a prospective elite Alpha to a most definite joke Alpha.

I had no role in attacking Alpha, I would've had but I was selling treasures to Rose (your MD level partner then) and thus without military. After that Warpool left to Pantheon and I went solo to Lannister Pirate Fleet for raiding, not running away to Pantheon as your spinning machine has you saying. Alpha waited 4-5 days till I was involved in 5 aggressive wars to declare and ask for reps for what PP had done. Can it get more cowardly? I'm not sure. Waiting till the person was fully stretched and in an alliance with a grand total of 1 member and then demanding reps, I'm not sure if it gets more cowardly then that Steve, even for you.

I did pay the $10m reps though I remember, because I made a lot more than $10m just that day alone from raiding so didn't want an ego inflated Alpha messing that time up for me. Warring is all about being smart and understanding the position you're in Steve, that's why you failed at it. You went with that ego forward but maybe forgot tS wasn't a 1 man alliance.  

Also, do you notice how all Alpha talks about is the past, past and past? It shows your irrelevance today when you can only talk about the past. 

• Upvote 4

Still doesn't explain why tS didn't make a 20 page thread freaking the !@#$ out that you rolled one of their allies. If you don't remember how the tS and Alpha spat started.

Literally the same scenario. Alpha was friends. Then we rolled SK, tS's friend (Because, according to Partisan, we didn't talk to them about it beforehand). Which suggests that you talked to tS beforehand and got permission to roll the shit out of Pantheon.

There's more. I've covered it already.

Pleeeaaaase don't make me write walls on this *again* :(

Thank seab for setting it right

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Because you didn't talk to tS beforehand, and because it directly contradicted an agreement we'd made concerning alpha involvement.

Pleeeaaaase don't make me write walls on this *again* :(

I don't know what was said, nor do I care. But we realllllly don't need tS-Alpha or Partisan-Alpha shitfest in here. That's been over for a while now.

I'm gonna write this off as CC's impersonation of BK.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Wheres my micro drama when I need it.

I like alpha but they are gonna get stomped on by TEst.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

How have things been for you ever since the reps? 

First, elite alliance isn't the same as elite tier alliance. Elite alliance means an alliance which is clearly accepted as an elite one and feared, let's face it, Alpha is a joke alliance at this point using the most cowardly means of war, nuclear. 

Second, that's not how it happened. You try to spin situations and do it so poorly that you've ended from a prospective elite Alpha to a most definite joke Alpha.

I had no role in attacking Alpha, I would've had but I was selling treasures to Rose (your MD level partner then) and thus without military. After that Warpool left to Pantheon and I went solo to Lannister Pirate Fleet for raiding, not running away to Pantheon as your spinning machine has you saying. Alpha waited 4-5 days till I was involved in 5 aggressive wars to declare and ask for reps for what PP had done. Can it get more cowardly? I'm not sure. Waiting till the person was fully stretched and in an alliance with a grand total of 1 member and then demanding reps, I'm not sure if it gets more cowardly then that Steve, even for you.

I did pay the $10m reps though I remember, because I made a lot more than $10m just that day alone from raiding so didn't want an ego inflated Alpha messing that time up for me. Warring is all about being smart and understanding the position you're in Steve, that's why you failed at it. You went with that ego forward but maybe forgot tS wasn't a 1 man alliance.  

Also, do you notice how all Alpha talks about is the past, past and past? It shows your irrelevance today when you can only talk about the past. 

You'll have to excuse me if I chuckle at one of PW's most prolific alliance hoppers calling me cowardly.   :lol:   You have a pattern of leaving alliances when you know they are about to get rolled.  You can deny that all you want, but your alliance history is pretty well known. 

You also forget that Alpha has always gone conventional when the situations called for it and nuclear when that was our best and usually last option for that particular war front.  I guess that doesn't fit this story you are trying to pass off as fact though.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Another thing.....I've said this so many times - I don't care about power or status like Steve Prefontaine.  I'm not trying to be the top alliance in the game.  Alpha exists to be a place for friends to chill, to defend each other from outside attacks/raids, and to be there for my allies and friends.  I cannot help you it if you haven't figured that out yet.  Maybe it's saying more about the way you play than about me.

Win or lose, I'd be satisfied if the only outcome for this war was just Arrgh not raiding us in the future.  Rep's aren't even needed, not an apology, none of that shit matters in the long-term.  We just want to be left alone from their constant raiding and attacks against Alpha that has been supported by TEst.  I think that's not even something I should need to state.