Recognition of Aggression

Placentica

So are you saying that TEst didn't have a CB when TEst and Alpha fought during Steve's War? Because that would rewrite the wiki. 

When did i say that?

Rolling with our friends and having a reason to do so besides that friendship dosent negate either.

Ole2.png

When did i say that?

Rolling with our friends and having a reason to do so besides that friendship dosent negate either.

Really? You are going to fake this? You were replying to my quote: ""If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then?"

And you thought that was referring to Steve's War. 

See, I'm calling bullshit on you trying to defend Ryleh's statement about TS was one of TEst's friends and was too busy rolling Alpha when TEst was involved in the TEst-TFP war and I'm saying that you trying to defend Ryleh was probably the dumbest admission you could possibly make because it implicates tS (your "friend" now) in treaty dodging on Pantheon during the Silent War. 

You really have two options here: You can just say Ryleh is a noob and doesn't know TEst's history or whatever the !@#$ he thinks he's talking about or you can just admit that TEst was in secret negotiations during the Silent War to have TS not enter against TEst/Arrgh/Roz when you guys rolled Pantheon. It's water under the bridge at this point, nobody cares about what happened during the Silent War anymore, it's just for the history textbooks. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Since neither of you (Ole, Ryleh) are on anymore, I'm calling this GG. Noobs. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

No

Oh? You're back to say more stupid shit that you can't back up? Go on. 

*stupid shit*

I thought so. Go back to do what Roz Wei does best, bandwagonning. 

They shouldnt be forcing you to millitarize, You should always have a standing army capable of defending your nation.

You attack a tS nation and use that same excuse and see where it gets you.

But even so, you are just ignorant of the facts.  The Alpha nations attacked by Arrgh Gov. were properly militarized.  Go look at what remains of the Arrgh Gov. that attacked us.  A few of them even had max planes.  We've been at elevated threat levels since Arrgh's off-shoot Don't Panic attacked us.

You are just supporting the bullying of our alliance because you think no one gives a shit about us that can really roll you.

It wouldn't be the first time I heard a TEst member saying they knew they didn't have a CB pref just wanted to roll alpha.

No, we as an alliance wanted to. There was a vote and everything.

Really? You are going to fake this? You were replying to my quote: ""If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then?"

Because you kept whining that about that war, so people assumed you were whining about that same war again. Which one were you actually talking about, since you were pretty vague?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Because you kept whining that about that war, so people assumed you were whining about that same war again. Which one were you actually talking about, since you were pretty vague?

Here, I'll help you quote, since you have a tough time doing it. That way you can read all of what I'm saying without sounding like someone who just entered trying to defend a stupid argument. 

See, I'm calling bullshit on you trying to defend Ryleh's statement about TS was one of TEst's friends and was too busy rolling Alpha when TEst was involved in the TEst-TFP war and I'm saying that you trying to defend Ryleh was probably the dumbest admission you could possibly make because it implicates tS (your "friend" now) in treaty dodging on Pantheon during the Silent War. 

You really have two options here: You can just say Ryleh is a noob and doesn't know TEst's history or whatever the !@#$ he thinks he's talking about or you can just admit that TEst was in secret negotiations during the Silent War to have TS not enter against TEst/Arrgh/Roz when you guys rolled Pantheon. It's water under the bridge at this point, nobody cares about what happened during the Silent War anymore, it's just for the history textbooks. 

Here, I'll help you quote, since you have a tough time doing it. That way you can read all of what I'm saying without sounding like someone who just entered trying to defend a stupid argument. 

See, all that happened was that they thought you meant us fighting Alpha, since you've made similar claims about that war in the past. Thinking that you were talking about that war isn't an agreement with that assessment, they just think you're an idiot. Somehow, beyond my comprehension, you twisted that into them actually talking about the war you meant, even though there was no possible way that it could be because Pantheon was like 3 wars ago (especially with the "Where were your friends then?" thing, because they were fighting Pantheon right beside us).

Hence me asking which war you actually meant, since you clearly missed something. I think Alpha was our last war that at least some of our current friends weren't involved in. 

tl;dr people think you're an idiot, and you're proving them right

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Y'all are full of this bs. 

It is in TEst's strategic interests (and it's leader's personal interests) to roll Alpha over the most random CBs. I don't even know why people need CBs anymore, it's a silly concept. Alpha was naive in thinking this wasn't going to happen. TEst is full of shit when they say its for "friends." We could have farted in the general direction of UPN and TEst probably could have used it for a CB. 

One could even properly speculate that Arrgh raided Alpha in order to provoke a CB for TEst to move in. 

I just regret not buying nukes instead of building infra. 

maxresdefault.jpg

See, all that happened was that they thought you meant us fighting Alpha, since you've made similar claims about that war in the past. Thinking that you were talking about that war isn't an agreement with that assessment, they just think you're an idiot. Somehow, beyond my comprehension, you twisted that into them actually talking about the war you meant, even though there was no possible way that it could be because Pantheon was like 3 wars ago (especially with the "Where were your friends then?" thing, because they were fighting Pantheon right beside us).

Hence me asking which war you actually meant, since you clearly missed something. I think Alpha was our last war that at least some of our current friends weren't involved in. 

I think it's actually you that needs to go back and re-read, mate.

The information I gave was "If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then?" The fact that you immediately thought of Steve's war makes me think you guys don't remember having a CB for it. Again, rewrite the history books. But if you did thought that I was talking about the Steve war, you didn't refute that you didn't have a valid CB, which suggests you agree with that statement. 

(especially with the "Where were your friends then?" thing, because they were fighting Pantheon right beside us).

Here, I'll refresh your memory. TS didn't fight along side you against Pantheon because TS was treatied with Pantheon in the Silent War. Rayleh's statement you were referring to called TS a "friend" ("Unless you speak of t$... then wrecking you guys"). You are the !@#$ idiot, because TS is supposed to officially not have colluded with TEst to have Pantheon rolled, something you just admitted on the OWF. 

I expected so much more out of these threads. 

I held off on reading them for something to do at work. 

I am deeply disappointed.

I feel like this is "this gave me cancer" level threadwork. 

Stahhhp, try again.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2

You attack a tS nation and use that same excuse and see where it gets you.

They wouldn't dare attack any nation in tS, BK, TKR, mensa or any AA affiliated with OO and syndisphere. They might talk tough but they know what would happen if they were to attempt something that foolish.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

I'm highly positive they would attack any alliance involved in the Syndisphere/OO alliance.  It's just that there's knowing it would be a very devastating war that would set both sides back quite a bit.

Plus I'm sure there's more behind the scenes with these attacks.  Syndisphere/OO alliance tend to talk things out quite a bit, makes diplomacy much easier.  Can't really say much else on the other sides...

• Downvote 1

...it could be because Pantheon was like 3 wars ago (especially with the "Where were your friends then?" thing, because they were fighting Pantheon right beside us).

The Silent War was the most recent war, besides this one and your spat with TFP (which was concurrent and the war that I was referring to). Correct me if I'm wrong, but TFP was literally the last war TEst was involved in. 

I'm highly positive they would attack any alliance involved in the Syndisphere/OO alliance.  It's just that there's knowing it would be a very devastating war that would set both sides back quite a bit.

Plus I'm sure there's more behind the scenes with these attacks.  Syndisphere/OO alliance tend to talk things out quite a bit, makes diplomacy much easier.  Can't really say much else on the other sides...

Actually, you are right. I forgot about them attacking pantheon whilst we were occupied. 

Untitled.png