Recognition of Aggression

Placentica

Arrgh has hit our allies or alpha just about every week. We used diplomacy Everytime and the behaviour continued. Our "peace talks" were nothing more than threats and posturing from Arrgh. They have been warned on multiple occasions about their behaviour and we have extended them more leniancy than any other alliance. For clarification. This isn't their first offense. Diplomacy just doesn't get through to them.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Arrgh has hit our allies or alpha just about every week. We used diplomacy Everytime and the behaviour continued. Our "peace talks" were nothing more than threats and posturing from Arrgh. They have been warned on multiple occasions about their behaviour and we have extended them more leniancy than any other alliance. For clarification. This isn't their first offense. Diplomacy just doesn't get through to them.

That's fair. Like I've been saying in the current radio show going on. I don't fault you guys for hitting Arrgh, you're justified to attack them. I hope you don't fault me for defending my friend. We're both doing what's right, just on opposite sides of the line. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Y'all are full of this bs. 

It is in TEst's strategic interests (and it's leader's personal interests) to roll Alpha over the most random CBs. I don't even know why people need CBs anymore, it's a silly concept. Alpha was naive in thinking this wasn't going to happen. TEst is full of shit when they say its for "friends." We could have farted in the general direction of UPN and TEst probably could have used it for a CB. 

One could even properly speculate that Arrgh raided Alpha in order to provoke a CB for TEst to move in. 

I just regret not buying nukes instead of building infra. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

It is in TEst's strategic interests (and it's leader's personal interests) to roll Alpha over the most random CBs. I don't even know why people need CBs anymore, it's a silly concept. Alpha was naive in thinking this wasn't going to happen. TEst is full of shit when they say its for "friends." We could have farted in the general direction of UPN and TEst probably could have used it for a CB. 

One could even properly speculate that Arrgh raided Alpha in order to provoke a CB for TEst to move in. 

Mate, it's nothing personal against Alpha.

Stopping being Paranoid Pauls.

or you guys could have you know, like, tried actually having military?

or you guys could have you know, like, tried actually having military?

^this all the way.

If you aren't built up at all, you'll get raided.

It's not that difficult of a concept. 

Its in our interest to hit an alliance that isnt nore will be a treath to us at all?

To trade 2000+ infra for dirt cheap 1500s? that makes 0 sense dude.

Alpha is irrelevant to us, you only became a target when you hit our friends.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Really ???

You are claiming that if one day TKR / t$ decide to roll Arghh for same reason you are going to defend them ?? 

Sounds fun tbh. Certainly more interesting than our last couple wars.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Its in our interest to hit an alliance that isnt nore will be a treath to us at all?

To trade 2000+ infra for dirt cheap 1500s? that makes 0 sense dude.

Alpha is irrelevant to us, you only became a target when you hit our friends.

I've already written extensively on this topic and you've even replied to the blog. I'm just calling on the BS that fills this page. Alpha's BS is that we honestly expected anything different. Launching a war against Arrgh with the expectation that TEst is somehow going to not take this opportunity is naive and silly. TEst's BS is that you actually cared enough for a CB to launch a war on Alpha. If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then? 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I've already written extensively on this topic and you've even replied to the blog. I'm just calling on the BS that fills this page. Alpha's BS is that we honestly expected anything different. Launching a war against Arrgh with the expectation that TEst is somehow going to not take this opportunity is naive and silly. TEst's BS is that you actually cared enough for a CB to launch a war on Alpha. If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then? 

Not fighting?

Unless you speak of t$... then wrecking you guys :D

Not fighting?

Unless you speak of t$... then wrecking you guys :D

t$ wasn't one of TEst's "friends" yet, be careful of what you say. 

Our friends where right besides us. Namely tS.

And yes you've rambled extencively on the subject thats for sure. Im just saying, we have no ingame benefits from hitting you. our only benefit is that we know Arrgh would do the same for us. And thats more than enough.

Ole2.png

>Caecus says t$ wasn't TEsts friend in fighting Alpha

>Ole says they were TEsts friends.

Uhhhhh.

I'll go with Ole here Caecus 

And TEst o/

You see, there is a problem with saying that TS was one of your "friends" during the Silent War. Namely, that TS had a treaty to defend Pantheon, and TEst/Arrgh/Roz attacked Pantheon. At the same time, Alpha and allies were engaged with Mensa HQ, another ally of TS. Within the framework that CB's are not full of shit, that meant TS was obligated to defend both Pantheon from TEst/Arrgh/Roz and Mensa HQ from Alpha. TS only engaged with Alpha and NK. It would be problematic for TEst to call TS its friend during the "Silent War" because it implies that tS deliberately left Pantheon to hang due to tS's "friendship" with TEst. 

So be careful of what you are suggesting. 

You see, there is a problem with saying that TS was one of your "friends" during the Silent War. Namely, that TS had a treaty to defend Pantheon, and TEst/Arrgh/Roz attacked Pantheon. At the same time, Alpha and allies were engaged with Mensa HQ, another ally of TS. Within the framework that CB's are not full of shit, that meant TS was obligated to defend both Pantheon from TEst/Arrgh/Roz and Mensa HQ from Alpha. TS only engaged with Alpha and NK. It would be problematic for TEst to call TS its friend during the "Silent War" because it implies that tS deliberately left Pantheon to hang due to tS's "friendship" with TEst. 

I was referring to when TEst and t$ beat you up together ;)

What are you talking about? Last time tS needed our help with anything was way back when we beat you up.

They dint need us for Silent war, you lot won that for them easly enough.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

What are you talking about? Last time tS needed our help with anything was way back when we beat you up.

They dint need us for Silent war, you lot won that for them easly enough.

I was referring to when TEst and t$ beat you up together ;)

You were replying to my quote: "If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then?"

Unless you thought the Steve war was the last war TEst fought (And it did have a CB, something Pre was very adamant about), you are so full of shit and I just caught you with your pants down. GG.

You were replying to my quote: "If memory serves, your last war didn't really have a CB to it, you just wanted to roll a bunch of poor schmucks. Where were your friends then?"

Unless you thought the Steve war was the last war TEst fought (And it did have a CB, something Pre was very adamant about), you are so full of shit and I just caught you with your pants down. GG.

If you think that is my pants down you're in for a suprise.

But aight, i just figured you ment last time TEst and Alpha fought.

I stand corrected, how ever i dont see how that makes me full of shit, I must have picked it up form all the rubble i had to wade through trying to find something of value to take over in Alpha.

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

If you think that is my pants down you're in for a suprise.

But aight, i just figured you ment last time TEst and Alpha fought.

I stand corrected, how ever i dont see how that makes me full of shit, I must have picked it up form all the rubble i had to wade through trying to find something of value to take over in Alpha.

So are you saying that TEst didn't have a CB when TEst and Alpha fought during Steve's War? Because that would rewrite the wiki.