Recognition of Aggression

Placentica

Fg33sbY.jpg

We recognize a state of aggressive war from Terminus Est.  I find their support of the Arrgh and Don't Panic's unprovoked raiding and infringement on Alpha's sovereignty to be genuinely disheartening.

When the strong can just do as they wish with no regard to right or wrong, there will only be a culture of survival. And that ensures a unipolar world. 

When our small-level alliance says enough to those attacking it and fights back, those who felt Alpha was an easy target, and that fight is considered invalid and that Alpha should just roll over and keep taking it, I'm not really sure what can be done.

I also find it extremely sad that our old friends in Sparta who have merged into TEst, are now attacking their former allies in support of raiding and our lack of right to defend our nations.

How are we to defend our sovereignty if we cannot defend our nations?  Might. Makes. Right.  Enjoy your unipolar world the nukes.  My apologies to everyone else who this affects.

• Upvote 1

Dude, how about you just try to talk to ppl insted of just attacking them.

You should have known we'd object to the rolling of our friends. This isnt Personall against you, its Personall, but not about you.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

I find your inability to be logical genuinely disheartening.

When the strong can just do as they wish with no regard to right or wrong, there will only be a culture of survival. And that ensures a unipolar world. 

Silly you. Strength is right. Ofc we have a culture of survival... that's how it SHOULD be. Unipolar isn't so bad, but polar is. 

When our small-level alliance says enough to those attacking it and fights back, those who felt Alpha was an easy target, and that fight is considered invalid and that Alpha should just roll over and keep taking it, I'm not really sure what can be done.

Roll over?

I also find it extremely sad that our old friends in Sparta who have merged into TEst, are now attacking their former allies in support of raiding and our lack of right to defend our nations.

Wasn't greatnate gov in Alpha?

How are we to defend our sovereignty if we cannot defend our nations?  Might. Makes. Right.  Enjoy your unipolar world the nukes.  My apologies to everyone else who this affects.

git gud m8

Supporting raiding vs. supporting friends: big difference.

Also, unipolar? Thought you kept using terms like that to describe Syndisphere...

I was in Sparta before I merged into TEst. If you're criticizing us for hitting our former allies because of our current situation then sorry, you wouldn't be accepted in any other alliance.

Edited by hidude45454

When our small-level alliance says enough to those attacking it and fights back, those who felt Alpha was an easy target, and that fight is considered invalid and that Alpha should just roll over and keep taking it, I'm not really sure what can be done.

Honestly? You're doing it. I wouldn't expect to find much support on this forum, but Alpha's always been solid in a fight, so I don't think anyone really expects you to roll over.

Good luck to everyone involved: hope you all have fun.

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Dude, how about you just try to talk to ppl insted of just attacking them.

You should have known we'd object to the rolling of our friends. This isnt Personall against you, its Personall, but not about you.

Your friends attacked us without provocation.  Maybe Arrgh should try to talk to us before attacking us?

I asked for reps and Arrgh gov. ignored me.  Then when we had beat up the raiders, they finally offered paltry reps that didn't even come close to the damage and after we had spent tens of millions (if not 100+) militarizing in defense of what was continuing raids.

You are attacking us because you can, you don't like us for grudges that you will most likely never get over it seems, and because you don't think we have enough friends to beat you back.  I don't agree with you that we aren't allowed to defend our alliance from outside attack.

Your friends attacked us without provocation.  Maybe Arrgh should try to talk to us before attacking us?

I asked for reps and Arrgh gov. ignored me.  Then when we had beat up the raiders, they finally offered paltry reps that didn't even come close to the damage and after we had spent tens of millions (if not 100+) militarizing in defense of what was continuing raids.

You are attacking us because you can, you don't like us for grudges that you will most likely never get over it seems, and because you don't think we have enough friends to beat you back.  I don't agree with you that we aren't allowed to defend our alliance from outside attack.

No one required you to militarize. 

TEst is attacking because you ATTACKED THEIR FRIEND. Is that a very difficult concept?

• Upvote 1

Again, ITS NOT ABOUT YOU! ITS NOT ABOUT US.

Our rolling is only about Arrgh

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

TEst is attacking because you ATTACKED THEIR FRIEND. Is that a very difficult concept?

You're a !@#$ retard.

Steve doesn't make sense on most occasions, but this is one of the rare occasions he is.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Arrgh forced us to militarize or be constantly raided.

Arrgh/Don't Panic attacked us.  You need to check your war history.

Lolno.  TEst is attacking Alpha because HOW DARE THEY HAVE THE GALL TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST ONE OF OUR FRIENDS!  This all started because Arrgh doesnt think our group can fight without nukes, and they are impervious to nukes because they have no infras.  So they picked the fight, then when it turns out they cant just push us over, the bullies bring their bigger bully friend to try and bail them out.  Now the world has to turn green again, because TEst is supportive of that shitbag Orfeas.

Arrgh forced us to militarize or be constantly raided.

They shouldnt be forcing you to millitarize, You should always have a standing army capable of defending your nation.

• Upvote 3

Ole2.png

Well TEst claiming " WE ARE JUST SUPPORTING OUR FRIENDS"  
Now please tell me where TEst was when RW and Arghh rolled by TKR in S.O.P.A ????  Was Arghh and RW not your friend at that time or you don't help your friends when there is a chance of loosing ???

Edited by Bhuto
  • Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Now please tell me where TEst was when RW and Arghh rolled by TKR in S.O.P.A ????  Was Arghh and RW not your friend at that time or you don't help your friends when there is a chance of loosing ???

Thats correct. We decided to Protect them when they rebuilt after that war. after that we've grown close.

So yes, they wherent that kind of friend at that time.

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

You're a !@#$ retard.

no u

I don't feel like it. 

Also, your fault for not having a decent militarization. 

We probably didn't ask for help.

We weren't close friends then. We became friends through this conflict. I gave plenty of public support condemning the attacks on Roz and Arrgh, particularly Roz. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

We weren't close friends then. We became friends through this conflict. I gave plenty of public support condemning the attacks on Roz and Arrgh, particularly Roz. 

Congrats on 2500

• Upvote 1

Thats correct. We decided to Protect them when they rebuilt after that war. after that we've grown close.

So yes, they wherent that kind of friend at that time.

Really ???

You are claiming that if one day TKR / t$ decide to roll Arghh for same reason you are going to defend them ?? 

aA9XUQZ.png