Lousy peaceniks

kosmokenny

Orfeas being the steaming heap of dogshit that he is, deserves a good smashing.  First the douchenozzle raided us while we were quite busy during the last war (I mean seriously guys, thats just low.  Thats like Somali piracy instead of swashbuckling Piracy low.)  Then they go and raid NK.  Then they go and make DP (LOL NOT ASSOCIATED, EXCEPT FOR ORFEAS.  UH HUH.)  Then they go and raid Alpha.  Despite that, the lousy peaceniks in Alpha and NK said I cant give him what he deserves, so we are just gonna have a small relatively conventional and jovial christmas war.  

/Cheers, Arrgh. Ive got some tasty Ron Abuelo Anejo rum for you when this is done

//Except Orfeas, hes not invited

• Upvote 1

huh?

Maybe it's a shitpost?

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I think this a Fark DoW on Arrgh

• Upvote 2

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

A post just for me? So happy. T___T

I will not say much since you are just looking for a casus belli. Just two things:

• You cannot expect people NOT to raid you when your war policy is reactive and not proactive. The "I will nuke you" policy works only on raiders who actually have infra. I didn't belong to this category, I ate your nukes and just run with your money. I cannot see how this is my fault. You didn't even transfer your money from the attacked nations to your bank. Just millions there waiting for me to take them and build my cities.
  • Regarding the current raids (these of the previous week, since you mentioned events from some months ago too), if what I did was a declaration of war from Arrgh!, believe me, I wouldn't attack alone... So, since this was my own action, none of the Arrgh! members defended me when Aplha infra-bombed me for 5 days (I am actually surprised you didn't use nukes for my 900 infra cities). So, AFTER the individual "punishment" got completed, THEN you declare war on Arrgh!, generalizing my attack as Arrgh's policy.

All in all, I am happy that after some months you realized that you need military to defend. This event alone, made my raids worthy. :)

Edited by Dorgam
  • Upvote 2

Arrgh.png

A post just for me? So happy. T___T

I will not say much since you are just looking for a casus belli. Just two things:

• You cannot expect people NOT to raid you when your war policy is reactive and not proactive. The "I will nuke you" policy works only on raiders who actually have infra. I didn't belong to this category, I ate your nukes and just run with your money. I cannot see how this is my fault. You didn't even transfer your money from the attacked nations to your bank. Just millions there waiting for me to take them and build my cities.
  • Regarding the current raids (these of the previous week, since you mentioned events from some months ago too), if what I did was a declaration of war from Arrgh!, believe me, I wouldn't attack alone... So, since this was my own action, none of the Arrgh! members defended me when Aplha infra-bombed me for 5 days (I am actually surprised you didn't use nukes for my 900 infra cities). So, AFTER you completed the individual punishment, THEN you declare war on Arrgh!, generlizing my attack as Arrgh's policy.

All in all, I am happy that after some months you realized that you need military to defend. This event alone, made my raids worthy. :)

This has nothing to do with our militarization or polices.  I know of many nations that sit with zero milt. but you leave them alone because they have lots of powerful allies.  I've tried to be nice to Arrgh, but enough is enough.

Your smoking something right now?  Your facts on what we did are just wrong.  We didn't even beige because you dumped all your stuff and your bank was with DragonK, who we blockaded.  At least for another 12 hours or so due to your "friends" defending your actions.  For your nation we did 1-5 small/low tank grounds and mainly low ship naval attacks with Tact to destroy your improvements.  Sorry if you can't remember that or chose to just lie about it.

You just don't get it. You think you should be able to attack whoever you want for whatever reasons you have justified to yourself.  I'm sick and tired of bullies like you, preying on alliances like mine who haven't been let into the cool kids club.  You can make the argument, based on my past decision, we shouldn't be allowed in.  But you cannot make the argument we deserve to be constantly attacked and when we fight back, you can't even finish what you started and need your old brother to salvage a fight you would normally lose.

You didn't attack alone, multiple Arrgh gov. were involved.  Yes, the attacks have been going on since the beginning of Alpha even.  It's pretty clear Don't Panic was Arrgh, since most of them are back in Arrgh now.  You didn't pay reps for those guys you accepted back.  You ignored my rep request for the last wave of nations hitting Alpha.

You knew you had back-up to your bullying and here we are now.  Plain and simple.  You are allowed to play the game as you wish but don't act like there was anything "proactive" we could've done other than to have FA that sucked like a vacuum, back-stabbed my current allies, and agreed to be a meatshield.  Even then it's doubtful as the powersphere doesn't need anyone anymore.

This has nothing to do with our militarization or polices.  I know of many nations that sit with zero milt. but you leave them alone because they have lots of powerful allies.  I've tried to be nice to Arrgh, but enough is enough.

Yes, when I raid a nation, since I want to profit, I check whether it has military, whether it has team-mates with close NS that have military and whether the alliance is protected. So, I repeat that it's not my fault the nations of Fark, NK and Aplha were ideal. If I remember correctly, I have raided UPN more than you though.

Your smoking something right now?  Your facts on what we did are just wrong.  We didn't even beige because you dumped all your stuff and your bank was with DragonK, who we blockaded.  At least for another 12 hours or so due to your "friends" defending your actions.  For your nation we did 1-5 small/low tank grounds and mainly low ship naval attacks with Tact to destroy your improvements.  Sorry if you can't remember that or chose to just lie about it.

You even wanted to destroy my improvements (since you realized there was no infra to destroy) and you say that I have my facts wrong? And you didn't beige me so that you can attack again. I don't see what you really want to say though. Ah, and sorry for sending my stuff to the bank.

I forgot this is a tactic you know nothing about. Next time, I will keep them on me so that you can take them. XD

You just don't get it. You think you should be able to attack whoever you want for whatever reasons you have justified to yourself.  I'm sick and tired of bullies like you, preying on alliances like mine who haven't been let into the cool kids club. 

Whatever reasons? Bullies? I think I was clear. My only goal is profit and profit alone. Not revenge, not just having some fun. Just profit. I haven't infra-bombed even once, since I don't want to spend gas and ammo on infra that is less expensive than the war resources I have to spend. XD

But you cannot make the argument we deserve to be constantly attacked and when we fight back, you can't even finish what you started and need your old brother to salvage a fight you would normally lose.

I asked for no help. I just sat there as a good kid to get infra-bombed. But since you got nothing from this, you just wanted to make a generalization and actually use these nukes you are so proud of. That's what I see.

And since you attacked Arrgh! as a whole, yep, its allies will help. Like yours do. I see no bullies here.

You didn't attack alone, multiple Arrgh gov. were involved.  Yes, the attacks have been going on since the beginning of Alpha even.  It's pretty clear Don't Panic was Arrgh, since most of them are back in Arrgh now.  You didn't pay reps for those guys you accepted back.  You ignored my rep request for the last wave of nations hitting Alpha.

True. Multiple Arrgh! gov members like Thomas, Thomas and... Thomas. You are right, this was a full-blown war against Alpha by... 3 Arrgh! members that got countered fully. XD

You infrabombed and nuked everyone. I think you/we are even. No need for reps from our side.

By the way, when I first raided Fark, NK and Alpha, I was not a government member.

Edited by Dorgam
  • Upvote 1

Arrgh.png

You just don't get it. You think you should be able to attack whoever you want for whatever reasons you have justified to yourself.  I'm sick and tired of bullies like you, preying on alliances like mine who haven't been let into the cool kids club.  You can make the argument, based on my past decision, we shouldn't be allowed in.  But you cannot make the argument we deserve to be constantly attacked and when we fight back, you can't even finish what you started and need your old brother to salvage a fight you would normally lose.

You knew you had back-up to your bullying and here we are now.  Plain and simple.  You are allowed to play the game as you wish but don't act like there was anything "proactive" we could've done other than to have FA that sucked like a vacuum, back-stabbed my current allies, and agreed to be a meatshield.  Even then it's doubtful as the powersphere doesn't need anyone anymore.

Steve; No.

Everyone else: Yes, we can, we raid who we feel like, that's like the whole gimmick of our alliance. The raid on alpha was not aproved by me, they went and did it, I alowed you to counter them, infra bomb them for 5 days adn yes I hid the bank, otherwise I'd just ask for you to return it. We raided a lot of other alliances too, what makes your so special? I offered you protection, that's the cheapest and easiest way out from us or others raiding you. You guys decided you din't want it. Ask NK, they haven't had a single arrgh raid, and I even coutnered Lordeadon raid on one their guy by myself, having to heavily demilitarize just to decalre on both guys. Just becasue Ordeas, and his friend Thomas, were there and raiding your guys, and they just so happened to be admiarals doesn't mean it's official Arrgh bussienss, they are entitled to their private afairs, as am I. When they asked for permission to turn it into A MASS raid agasint alpha, I declined it. In retrospeckt if I didn't you guys would be where we were yesterday and where you are now. Bullying is such nice word, except no, we are not consitently picking on you, we try to be pain in the asses to everyone equally, and it's hard becasue soem alliances actually have strong military and know how to defend themselfs. But yeah no ty DragonK for tring to be nice to everyone altough you don't have to. You wanted war, I didn't, but now you're getting it, and I'm tired of seeking peace.

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

Orfeas being the steaming heap of dogshit that he is, deserves a good smashing.  First the douchenozzle raided us while we were quite busy during the last war (I mean seriously guys, thats just low.  Thats like Somali piracy instead of swashbuckling Piracy low.)  Then they go and raid NK.  Then they go and make DP (LOL NOT ASSOCIATED, EXCEPT FOR ORFEAS.  UH HUH.)  Then they go and raid Alpha.  Despite that, the lousy peaceniks in Alpha and NK said I cant give him what he deserves, so we are just gonna have a small relatively conventional and jovial christmas war.  

/Cheers, Arrgh. Ive got some tasty Ron Abuelo Anejo rum for you when this is done

//Except Orfeas, hes not invited

y4NOsPk.jpg

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif