Recognition of Hostilities

Placentica

Fg33sbY.jpg

A few members of Arrgh decided to raid Alpha. Two of the offending nations were admirals of Arrgh. After being asked to send reps for money looted and to peace out wars, the admirals thought it fitting to declare more wars in turn. It wasn't until they began losing their wars that they decided to request peace. After Arrgh extended an olive branch the very same admirals decided to beige one of our nations. With Arrgh's raids on Polaris, Fark, and NK, their splinter groups that habitually target Alpha, the most recent mass raid on Alpha, the unacceptable diplomatic behavior of the two offending admirals, and their spy operations in support of Don't Panic, Alpha has no choice but to recognize a state of hostilities with Arrgh.

We understand this conflict is not the rest of Orbis, and we'll keep nuking to a minimum.

Signed,
Placentica, Driver
James II, Hybrid
Antifa, Iron

• Upvote 2

I'd like to apologize to the world's food growers for the 100+ nukes that TEst is going to take over their defense of unprovoked raiding.  What can I say, we tried.

• Upvote 4

I'd like to apologize to the world's food growers for the 100+ nukes that TEst is going to take over their defense of unprovoked raiding.  What can I say, we tried.

I am but a simple farmer tending to my memes

And you destroy my dreams

Until we meet again

Top Kek

Send those food prices through the roof!!!

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

You and your allies are defending each other. We're getting our friends backs. We know they raid, they're still our friends. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Fg33sbY.jpg

A few members of Arrgh decided to raid Alpha. Two of the offending nations were admirals of Arrgh. After being asked to send reps for money looted and to peace out wars, the admirals thought it fitting to declare more wars in turn. It wasn't until they began losing their wars that they decided to request peace. After Arrgh extended an olive branch the very same admirals decided to beige one of our nations. With Arrgh's raids on Polaris, Fark, and NK, their splinter groups that habitually target Alpha, the most recent mass raid on Alpha, the unacceptable diplomatic behavior of the two offending admirals, and their spy operations in support of Don't Panic, Alpha has no choice but to recognize a state of hostilities with Arrgh.

We understand this conflict is not the rest of Orbis, and we'll keep nuking to a minimum.

Signed,

Placentica, Driver

James II, Hybrid

Antifa, Iron

Raids on Alpha? Admirals sought peace, but I arranged with James for them to get rolled. That oen was resolved. Attacks on Fark, Alpha and Polaris? Are you refferingto nations below 500ns? Becasuse raids happen all the time agaisnt all antions (even us) below that  score, noobs be noobs. And I actually try to epace them out if I'm asked by the alliance to do so. And Don't Panic is splinter alliance, they attacked you, they got roleld by you and we didn't inerfere. All in all I tried to avoid major conflicts with you guys, but seems you guys want to war agaisnt us over such trivial reasons? Fine, war you have, but I0m not gonan be quick to peace you once thigns start going downhill for you guys.

• Upvote 4

tvPWtuA.gif

Raids on Alpha? Admirals sought peace, but I arranged with James for them to get rolled. That oen was resolved. Attacks on Fark, Alpha and Polaris? Are you refferingto nations below 500ns? Becasuse raids happen all the time agaisnt all antions (even us) below that  score, noobs be noobs. And I actually try to epace them out if I'm asked by the alliance to do so. And Don't Panic is splinter alliance, they attacked you, they got roleld by you and we didn't inerfere. All in all I tried to avoid major conflicts with you guys, but seems you guys want to war agaisnt us over such trivial reasons? Fine, war you have, but I0m not gonan be quick to peace you once thigns start going downhill for you guys.

Yes, please keep digging that hole deeper by lying your ass off.  Make them listen to me, you deserve to be annihilated.

Your tears are delicious.

Your tears are delicious.

So will yours be when you get on your knees and beg for peace from Arrgh :P

One day :D

EDIT: wtf, i've got the first post on all the second pages of these threads :|

Edited by Ryleh

If I know learnt anything about Alpha during y tenure there it's that they will jump head first into wars and won't mind staying there for months 😘.

So will yours be when you get on your knees and beg for peace from Arrgh :P

One day :D

EDIT: wtf, i've got the first post on all the second pages of these threads :|

From Arrgh? No no no, More like from Roz Wei right? Edited by Cypher
  • Upvote 2

If I know learnt anything about Alpha during y tenure there it's that they will jump head first into wars and won't mind staying there for months .

From Arrgh? No no no, More like from Roz Wei right?

Arrrrgh!

Our stockpiles are enough to supply everyone with overpriced food for weeks. Bomb away gents.

• Upvote 3