Fundraiser and Art donations, for Tolerance and Inclusiveness

Rozalia

But more importantly, I like vexillology and am interested in making some of the flags. Is there a specific hue of blue and gold RW needs, or is that up to us?

We normally do use a specific hue which you are free to look at our flags for, however I think it'd be quite limiting if people feel they're kept to that so feel free to use whatever hue you think will look best.

• Upvote 1

HavyEnH.jpg

• Upvote 5

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

After many hours of hard work, my Trumpism flag submission:

d8MDJek.png

20 mil will be accumulated ASAP!

I have to say this flag is likely to be rejected. The reason is it simply does not in anyway match Trump though it is sort of close. Below are some examples to help improve your effort (also the red on the border of the circle looks bad though it may well not show up in smaller dimensions).

If you improve on your effort than I will naturally submit it and then likely use it myself. 

Epilepsy warning:

4TXNmuk.gif

The Roz does not bait. He simply speaks of important subjects that go ignored and people wish to not talk about.

HavyEnH.jpg

I would ask that the adherents to the Religion of Peace, Atheism, please stop with the personal attacks. The flag would be fine if it did not contain the hatred which will not be tolerated.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

I hate myself for reading the 2 pages of this autistic, retardation of a post. Instead of handing out virtue to others, maybe you should take some for yourself. I think the best outcome is for people to create flags i solidarity across orbis which has the roz wei background with the text:

"Roz Wei - Fake and Gei"

...and if it isn't pronounced wei like way - then just "Roz Wei - Fake and Gay" for good measure.

• Upvote 1

I hate myself for reading the 2 pages of this autistic, retardation of a post. Instead of handing out virtue to others, maybe you should take some for yourself. I think the best outcome is for people to create flags i solidarity across orbis which has the roz wei background with the text:

"Roz Wei - Fake and Gei"

...and if it isn't pronounced wei like way - then just "Roz Wei - Fake and Gay" for good measure.

The Roz is known as "The Virtuous One" due to his famous high character, so there are no improvements that can be made in that area.

I would ask people refrain from such hatred against homosexuals. Homosexual love is a beautiful thing and to have it used as an insult is an affront to all that is good and moral. Those who use it as an insult should be ashamed of themselves for their crassness. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

The Roz does not bait. He simply speaks of important subjects that go ignored and people wish to not talk about.

Oh I enjoy and understand the thread, just people are biting at unintended bait.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

The Roz is known as "The Virtuous One" due to his famous high character, so there are no improvements that can be made in that area.

I would ask people refrain from such hatred against homosexuals. Homosexual love is a beautiful thing and to have it used as an insult is an affront to all that is good and moral. Those who use it as an insult should be ashamed of themselves for their crassness. 

I thank you for your contribution towards LGBTWIAAP+ rights, and your views on inclusion and tolerance. 

• Upvote 1

Fake

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand gay

• Upvote 1

Bumping this as I'm not really feeling the tolerance people. If this continues then I'm afraid it'll have to be determined you're all racists, bigots, islamophobes, anti-semites, and so forth. You don't want to be such things do you? Take part then.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rozalia, I'd really like to contribute but I'm off on vacation now, is it alright if I submit something mid-January? Seeing that there seem to be no serious submissions on this thread at the moment. 

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

Rozalia, I'd really like to contribute but I'm off on vacation now, is it alright if I submit something mid-January? Seeing that there seem to be no serious submissions on this thread at the moment. 

Of course mate. Only one admission thus far and I'll be happy for more.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, so here are two basic templates based on the RW logo I came up with to add the religious symbolism and whatnot. Is there one you prefer to the other, or should I got in a more abstract direction with these? 

XfkuopX.png

HSTca9z.png

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018