Add Hong Kong or Taiwanese Dollar

Lam Songman

Both of these are world currencies. If you have the Vietnamese Dong as a currency option, at the very least you could include a "world" currency like the HK Dollars, Singapore Dollar... hell even the Macanese Pataca. It doesn't make sense for the Dong to be an option and yet omit a more Forex friendly currencies. Not all Chinese want to use the !@#$ing Yuan.

Edited by Lam Songman
  • Upvote 1

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

You must add the riyal or dirham as no Arab currencies are represented

• Upvote 2

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

the problem with HK dollars and Macau's currencies are that they are both currencies of the PRC like the Yuan despite being SAR's 
I understand you wanting to not use the Yuan, my Nation uses Gold (Which can i say, why is their a Frikkin Goat on it?).
as for singapore's dollars that would be a good addition, i doubt the would add taiwan dollars because they dont want to get wrapped into that mess and end up on a a black list for chinese IP's.

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

It's a sheep. Sheepy Alex, the admin, is called Sheepy. 

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid