Valyria will become Vivacious

Alan

f81c7a1e3bf9489bc5ec077da480bd5b.png

I am back!

Valyria is on a path to become vivacious and a force to be reckoned with. After several conversations with Valyrian officials I am now in charge of the Valyrian Raiding Academy.

This Academy will be the basis for military strengthening and alliance fellowship for Valyrian members between the score of 100 and 500.

I would like to let the world know that Valyria has been soft in the past. That will all change. We are doing a revamping of our Foreign Affairs, Communications and Strategy.

o/ Valyria

o/ Hidude45454

(This is your shout out. Enjoy it.)

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 6

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

First a shoutout from Kastor, then a shoutout from YG? This keeps getting better and better!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think this is the path Valyria needs to head into. Valyrian FA during the most recent war was trash; it's time for you guys to step it up if you want to be considered a formidable foe or ally.

• Upvote 1

My god Valyria. With young guilo commitment as their protector, they are going to be untouchable

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

lol valyria you guys need an solid emperor (Emperor YG)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I am no maester to quote history at you, Your Grace. Swords have been my life, not books. But every child knows that the Targaryens have always danced too close to madness. Your father was not the first. King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land. 

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png