Pst, kid, want to rule Orbis?

Licorice

The shape of the map, i think. The countries can je different but not one skin or mod ever added say - a new island I think.

Millennium Dawn added a few islands in the Pacific 

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I don't think that there's a single aspect of HoI that is impossible to modify. Just look at Kaiserreich and WW1 mods, for example.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-currently-hardcoded-features-mechanics-etc-in-hoi4.957265/list of everything that's hardcoded in HoI4. It's super modable but at the same time it doesn't go all the way. Ex. Foreign manpower is modable, but only globally.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wait, Roy isn't the leader of t$ in this mod? That's a huge mistake. 

You, my dear Dioist, may have forgotten where your true allegiance lies after our slithery puppet master (temporarily) release us from the shackles; but I have not.

Know that when lord Partisan return and reclaim his rightful place as the king of pixels I'll be one of the few to get a pat on the head for my loyalty. (´ω`)

Probably not gonna be a thing at launch date since I only create 1 leader for each alliance atm

Maybe whenever I feel like doing an update

Hey now.  I better be in this mod.

• Downvote 1

What about different ideologies having different leaders?

I only create 1 leader for each alliance atm

If you, say, boost a ideology or puppet an alliance with different ideology; you'll just get the default blank portrait.

Gonna add more leaders in the future, not a high priority rn

Hey now.  I better be in this mod.

Originally I was gonna add you, but then you suggest Vanek so ...

#SupportHippo #CoupVanek2017

• Upvote 1

So when is this mod supposed to take place anyways? GW5?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So good news and bad news

Bad news is because college semester is starting again way more brutal than before, not gonna be able to work on the mod for awhile. Not sure when I'll be able to pick it up again, maybe around May-June.

Good news is until then, you guys can try the unfinished version instead > http://www.mediafire.com/file/np9u69z11b4ag16/Orbis.rar

Fair warning, content-wise it is really, really empty. There are no events nor special national focus at all so feel free to work that console command magic if you want.

Every alliances will have 0 divisions and no division templates (I was planning on adding them last due to balance issues being annoying af) so you guys will have to create them from scratch (again console command is useful and most units are unlocked).

One last thing is that because of my laziness, every flags aside from the TEst will probably have issues when zooming in and out. Fixing it is easy though if you got enough patience to spend 15-30 minutes in Paint copy-minimize-pasting-repeat.

So good news and bad news

Bad news is because college semester is starting again way more brutal than before, not gonna be able to work on the mod for awhile. Not sure when I'll be able to pick it up again, maybe around May-June.

Good news is until then, you guys can try the unfinished version instead > http://www.mediafire.com/file/np9u69z11b4ag16/Orbis.rar

Fair warning, content-wise it is really, really empty. There are no events nor special national focus at all so feel free to work that console command magic if you want.

Every alliances will have 0 divisions and no division templates (I was planning on adding them last due to balance issues being annoying af) so you guys will have to create them from scratch (again console command is useful and most units are unlocked).

One last thing is that because of my laziness, every flags aside from the TEst will probably have issues when zooming in and out. Fixing it is easy though if you got enough patience to spend 15-30 minutes in Paint copy-minimize-pasting-repeat.

This is still very cool.  Thanks for all the time :D

• 2 weeks later...

no idea how to install :(

C:\Users\snek\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\mod

Don't bother though, literally unplayable. We tried dicking around with it in MP but then we realized there were no army templates and no ministers so you couldn't generate army XP to build any. Also, since it was MP and not SP, we couldn't use commands to just give us XP and, even if we did, it would be pointless as you would have the only military in the entire world.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win