SDF & TCW: A Love Story

Aksel

Chewie, do we care what Kylo thinks? 

q85HM9TcDkc12.gif

I've got nothing against your flag and I respect your choice in the matter but that's not how the internet works. People are going to keep spewing out their opinions whether you ask for them or not. If you don't care, that's fine, but when you're so adamant in showing or claiming that you don't care, it very much implies the exact opposite because you did actually bother to reply to them. You don't have to listen to me and I'm not trying to be a dick or anything like that, I'm just saying that people don't care about whether or not you care about or asked for their opinion, they're just going to give it anyway and If you really don't care, you should just ignore them. It's probably the least time consuming and most painless option available to you.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I've got nothing against your flag and I respect your choice in the matter but that's not how the internet works. People are going to keep spewing out their opinions whether you ask for them or not. If you don't care, that's fine, but when you're so adamant in showing or claiming that you don't care, it very much implies the exact opposite because you did actually bother to reply to them. You don't have to listen to me and I'm not trying to be a dick or anything like that, I'm just saying that people don't care about whether or not you care about or asked for their opinion, they're just going to give it anyway and If you really don't care, you should just ignore them. It's probably the least time consuming and most painless option available to you.

I'm just teasing and having fun with these guys. It's not that serious.

But thanks for the advice, I guess?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have low expectations of tGPA... and you saying you do a ton is funny af. :D

Good thing its bed time - I was looking for a good story. 

50/10 bro. yes i assumed your gender.

Good thing its bed time - I was looking for a good story. 

50/10 bro. yes i assumed your gender.

Now i'm triggered and i'm gonna petition sheepy to ban you for sexism and transphobia.

You racist. 

• Upvote 1

NOW I'm TRIGGERED.

AUGH.

*cries in corner, holding his infra and cities*

Don't let them take it away! Please, nothing but that!

9a1fe5539b5f469aa4d36d77359a6840.png

i cri evrytiem

• Upvote 4

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>