Assemble a Fighting Squad!

hidude45454

Don't know if this'll catch on or not, but it's nighttime and I can't think straight :v

Anyways, if you follow soccer/football then you’ll know there are a lot of videos on a player’s best XI, where they choose the best 11 people they’ve played with and put them on one team. Combine that with general boredom, discussion of TEst civil war (wait what), and other events too long to summarize, and I thought it would be fun to translate that to PnW.

So who’s your best XI, or best V, or best whatever that you've fought alongside in the past? I guess I’ll start by choosing my team of 6 - Tywin, seabasstion, Bet, Curufinwe, Thomas, and Jose Rodriguez III.

Edited by hidude45454
  • Upvote 1

Dream Team huh?  11 people?

Right off the bat:

Vanek - Top of the list.  Without him, Mensa wouldn't be nearly as successful as it is.  Literally.  He keeps the majority of us focused and, to those not paying attention, tells them exactly what they need to do in order to win their battles.  Probably the best leader I've seen when it comes to war.  Granted I think he'd lose his damn mind if he was leading a 100+ member alliance.

Jessica Rabbit - Gotta have someone that is good with numbers and record keeping.  Plus she's a babe.  (Backup; dmjohnston or Kemal - They're not babes)

Partisan - I think this one is obvious

LordRahl2 - CONFIDENTIAL

Ghux - Probably the best script writer I've seen in this game.  Very important stuff to make things easier.  Plus he's a babe too.

Shiftystranger - Advertisements man.  ayy lmao

------------------------

That's the definite picks I'd make for sure.  The rest I'd have to consider.  For example, I was thinking that someone antagonistic would be needed, which would be along the lines of Prefontaine, Malal, LordStrum, SRD, or even Pfeiffer.  People who don't give a !@#$.  These sort of people can unsettle opponents and potentially mess with their heads.

Then you'd need someone good for fighting, to set an example or some goal posts for people to achieve, which would be Avruch (If he becomes active like he was initially again), Tywin, Phiney.  Just to encourage competition on doing better.

Also thought about seabasstion as he's pretty good at sniffing down bank transactions and just keeping an eye on everybody's resource moves.

Trying to weigh how important a good troll is too, which would definitely go to Eumirbago.  Dude is just too good at pissing people off.

There's also the Voice of Reason, which would probably go to Roy Mustang or Avruch, from my experiences of seeing their posts/replies to various situations.

Memph is also extremely informative, but on various stuff.  Usually he picks up during war times though.

Only reason why I haven't settled on the last 5 individuals is because I'm thinking of others not mentioned and how important their roles are.  It's tough to come up with a solid Dream Team, but definitely a cool think tank topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1: ELPINCHAZO

2: LordStrum

3: Saeton

4: Deathkip

5: Rollo

6: Vanek

7: Pubstomper

8: Old School Clarke

9: BigMike

10: DVD

11: Tim

Why? Because an alliance that manages to wrangle/bribe them all under one flag ends the game.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

These are those I have fought along side of in tandem against foes and victims. They have always opened up opponents from the inside out.

1. Saeton

2. Khestra

3. Dr. Kourin

4. Greatnate

5. Von Norman

6. Ed Piazza

Edited by The King in Yellow

1. Roq to do all the hard work, get targets, and be on 24/7 for me.

2. That guy who cares about (user.nation) for bots and because he cares.

3. Me - I'll keep posting until you guys want peace to stop me from posting

4. Steve because Steve is all powerful 
5. Clarke's sister.
6. Fraggle; she taught me how to airstrike and gave me a C-. Srsly though she can just nuke away who needs to get beiged.
7. Aenir to fix things up after I !@#$ everyone.
8. Kastor to absorb all the damage for me

9. Hakora Kiyanto/Partisan for diplo

10. Anymou/Jessica for graphs.

heck, I can win with steve and myself. Steve is all powerful and you'll want me to shut up.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-