Prayer at the Vatican City

Wolfie

The Imperial Empire du France cordially invites all Foreign Leaders and Religious Leaders, wether Christian, Muslim, Jew, or atheist to stand against the tyranny and oppression of the Zodiac against religion. On Sunday, The Vatican City will host prayer to remember all those who lost their lives in the Terror attacks not against Evenstar but against religion and freedom the very bedrock of Evenstar.

All nations are invited to The Vatican City and we look forward to seeing all nation and their leaders present. 

• Upvote 2

sig.gif

I... Will attend this event, not only to honor those who died, but to atone for my recent actions. What I did... is regrettable, however, I was not really myself at that time.

-Alexei

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

I, will attend this memorial service in person, accompanied the Empress and Daniel Jackson (Minister of Foreign Affairs).

- Emperor Tristar Majestica

Imperial Republic of Hungadada

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

M7vf21L.png

The Kingdom of The Evenstar appreciates the prayer. Hundreds of church officials from across the nation will attend.

As an update, nearly two-thousands individuals have been arrested for possible connections to Zodiac International. While we do not believe all of them are involved, we're not leaving any stone untouched.

new_forum_sig_2.png

We shall send the grand imam and the grand mufti along with 1000 soldiers, bodyguards and diplomats to the event.

Also we wish to reach an agreement on the crisis

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

As a nation that opposes any form of terroristic acts, and being a predominantly Orthodox Christian nation, Kressnia (or more specifically Kressnian Yugoslavia) will attend.

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

The Holy Britannian Empire will send a few of their Government Officials to attend the prayers.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

We shall send the grand imam and the grand mufti along with 1000 soldiers, bodyguards and diplomats to the event.

In light of Arabia's praise of the attack (https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17663-evenstar-terrorist-attack/?p=295142), we see it in poor taste for anybody from Arabia to be sent.

We're prefer if you guys just stayed home.

new_forum_sig_2.png

No Foreign Soldiers will be allowed, a small detail of a max 12 guards may attend, they can not bring any heavy equipment just simple handguns and any other weapons must be turned into French Security. 

The French Military and Local Police will provide all security for all guests. 

The Vatican City itself has been prepared to be emptied on the occasion, and all sweeps prove no viable threat, unless another nation has a possible threat to bring up then please do. 

Also, this is not a diplomatic event or summit, only prayers and condolences will be allowed. All Political talk should not happen during the prayer or in the Vatican City 

sig.gif

sRZJEJw.jpg

​While King Grealind I of Resvernas is unable to attend due to conflicting and inextricable scheduling, his father King Anson III and cousin, George, Duke of Teign will stand in. We respect the limits of 12 security personnel, and will comply. We do however need to add some extra security nearby. Will a Hotel nearby be made available for our security's usage?

Edited by Grealind

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Having been persecuted for our own beliefs as well, the Nords understand the pain many are going through at the moment.

Windhelm will be sending our Head of IA, a few other government officials and few high ranking members of the church of Talos to the prayer. We wish those in mourning the best moving forward.

Signed for Windhelm:

Jarl of Windhelm - Ulfric Stormcloak

Head Advisor - Thrillis Wolfsherd

Head of Defense - William Swordborn

Treasurer - Brent Banebrew

Head of IA - Gadja Silentfoot