Multiculturalism Creating Separatists

Rozalia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998166/Isolated-British-Muslims-cut-rest-society-UK-75-cent-Islamic-shock-report-reveals.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/739614/muslims-isolated-uk-britain-islamic-dame-louise-casey-review

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/02/uk-muslims-show-worrying-belief-in-conspiracy-theories-claims-thinktank

Sadly the report I believe is not yet released as they had to delay it due to hate facts or whatever, so the above will have to do. Note that two simply report on what the report contains while the third, the kiss of death that is the Guardian can't resist adding in defenses as always.

Some communities are so isolated with their own schools, TV channels and housing estates, that they believe the rest of Britain is Islamic, despite Muslims making up just 4.8 per cent of the population. 

This is the toxic combination of mass immigration and integration in action, its gold standard. I normally use the word "Ghetto" when it comes to this issue and talk of their abolition as such a dreadful thing damages integration greatly but... these cases here are beyond that, far beyond a ghetto these are what can only be called straight up colonies. 

The Kiss of Death defends this with:

Its findings say that Britain’s Muslims “live on average somewhat more separately than other significant minorities†but 53% show an appetite to integrate more with non-Muslims in all aspects of life.

Half of them have no desire to integrate at all with non-Muslims... well half of them do so its fine right says the Guardian. Sad!

When asked what they would do if they became aware someone close to them was “getting involved with people who support terrorism in Syria†only 52% said they would report them to the police.

Funny how the figures line up so well. Could it be that those who do want to integrate are the ones who would report people to the police, and those that don't wouldn't?

However it also found that 31% believed the US government was behind the 9/11 terror attacks with a further 7% blaming the Jews and only 4% saying al-Qaida was responsible.

More blamed the Jews than al-bloody-Qaida.

That was some extracts. What has always been apparent to me is for all the talk of unity and coming together, Multiculturalism in fact does the opposite and separates people. I saw it myself growing up where in the minority heavy area Muslims would shop (a small array of shops but a variety) and live in and then when you went a short way over the bridge to the main town area where the large majority of business is done you would find much less Muslims to the point you'd think there were very few around. Anecdote I know, but as the above has shown that is very much an issue at hand.

Can anyone and I welcome all comers defend this garbage? Who dares defend the twin plagues of Mass Immigration and Multiculturalism and argue against controlled immigration and integration (the bringing into the fold of foreign people so they can become our countrymen and just like us)?

Edited by Rozalia

I challenge your word choices but not the ideas behind them.

Multiculturalism is fine, as long as its woven into a single national fabric of assimilation.  Its not a plague or evil.

And what defines "Mass Immigration" vs "Immigration".  

But its semantics, I agree with your point that controlled immigration and integration makes sense.

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

Multiculturalism is fine, as long as its woven into a single national fabric of assimilation.  Its not a plague or evil.

But its semantics, I agree with your point that controlled immigration and integration makes sense.

Mass Immigration is basically replacement level immigration that replaces the existing population, I'd use Lebanon as an example of how mass immigration destroys a country. 

IpHGyGc.png

Same here. Even though i'm a nationalist, i strongly support saxon separatism from the rest of Germany as they (Government) demand we should take more Afrikaner and call us "Pack" (lit. vermin), because we dare to protest.

That's correct. Sadly it's impossible to do that any longer, as there are that many arabs in certain areas, that they don't even need to learn the local language anymore.

Of course there are exceptions. But the exceptions aren't those with the high growth rates.

In Germany, the green/left already demands for German kids to have arabian as a school subject. 

Source: http://www.merkur.de/politik/idee-gruenen-politiker-volker-beck-deutsche-sollen-arabisch-lernen-zr-6846136.html

What is a "proper" level of immigration?

Germany has 80M people, and in 2015, took in 1.1M immigrants.  That's like 1.3%.  That seems high to me.  

What % would be "easy to assimilate"?  Where could I find data on that?  I'd speculate 0.5% would be manageable.  At the very least, we know 0.5% would be more manageable then 1.3%.

The USA took in a half million with a pop of 320 million.  That's like..0.1%.  

So, Germany's problem is really not something Americans can relate to.  Its a vast, vast immigration surge compared to anything we've ever seen in our living memory.

I respect the compassion that might have motivated letting all these refugees in.  I respect the strategy of "we need more workers, Germans aren't having enough babies, and we need someone to support all our old white pensioners", but I'm sure 0.5% would have been a remarkably compassionate and strategically beneficial move, while minimizing the trouble large numbers of new immigrants bring.

Finally, the rest of Europe kind of said "FU Germany" and didn't take in an equal share or even in the same ballpark share.  The refugee burden fell to Germany while other countries said "Good, let Germany do it, suckers".  Hungary, the Czechs and Slovks, the Poles, if they had taken in any kind of reasonable numbers (say, 0.1 or 0.08%) that would have eased Germany's burden.

Duke of House Greyjoy

If you screw up you can't expect others to help you, in other words if you're cuck why should others become cucks because your level of cuckness is unstable. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

WARNING, big amount of text proving how much of a Nazi I am.

Multiculturalism is the existence within a country of several cultures, standing in opposition to cultural assimilation (which brings along Social too if they are so widely different in that regard) which breaks down immigrants so to speak to be absorbed into the whole that is the main group. I assume what you suggest is that if there is a narrative that the country has as a motto that having several cultures is good and desired then it should work out fine. I disagree. People are different and differences can cause conflict, some cultures being more dangerous than others in that regard. What happens is those groups, the minorities as they are called all form their own little pockets. The smaller ones usually don't cause issues while the larger ones do. Take for example Ahmadiyya vs Sunni, both Muslim, both separate cultures, both vastly different in size, both very different in the reactions they get.

In addition to the above it ain't the often referred to "brown problem" as they like to call it, an implication of racism being involved. They could be Polish, Danish, Russian, and as white as snow. Add significant numbers of these groups, pack them all together in their ghettos (or even these sort of colonies like in the report), and then add some bad times for the country. You can certainly weaken the effect by trying to limit numbers coming in or by breaking the Ghettos however Multiculturalism does not seek to integrate such people so doing such things will only delay, hence it is simply a recipe for disaster. Also as I said there are cultures that are much worse than others when it comes to this, and Islam is such a one. It seeks dominance and the forcing of it's political ideology (twined with its culture) upon the host country.

Cultural Integration with its fellow, controlled immigration however eradicates that Islam. It keeps the numbers of people manageable, and unlike Multiculturalism which to protect itself enforces Political Correctness to the point that a great many Muslims, some "liberal" and others simply of another faith or none get no protection from even the state. What makes Islam so robust in this regard? It certainly ain't the faith on its own, it requires the domination of the true believers on those of weak faith and in the west the assistance from the state that lets them get away with it. If you are "born" a Christian because your parents are Christians and you decide it isn't for you then you can leave with no trouble, its not even worth worrying about. Same if your parents are Atheist and you go and become a Buddhist, very rare to the point of irrelevance are these things. Ex-Muslims however live in fear of having their property damaged at best and killed at worse and all the police can do is tell them to leave town and go somewhere where there ain't any Muslims.

I am a Nationalist, my Culture is what I support in the country. I respect all other country's cultures and respect their right to maintain it in their country, attempts such as America to nail in "Democracy" or "Liberalism" to Iraqi, Libyan, or whoever's culture is wrong. Islam however is different, its not there to be integrated away but to dominate. Its a culture, a sort of Nationality I have heard some even call it that at birth claims countrymen and if they later reject it then they are victimised. Its abhorrent and this political/cultural/religious Islam mix must be destroyed (in the west) so we're left with simply the religious element which will I am confident quickly modernise in the west, if for no other reason that if it doesn't then they will be wiped out (as in they will bleed numbers massively once the government is finally protecting Muslims from the nutters who aren't just the Radicals but the Conservative ones too). 

What is a "proper" level of immigration?

I respect the compassion that might have motivated letting all these refugees in.  I respect the strategy of "we need more workers, Germans aren't having enough babies, and we need someone to support all our old white pensioners", but I'm sure 0.5% would have been a remarkably compassionate and strategically beneficial move, while minimizing the trouble large numbers of new immigrants bring.

Finally, the rest of Europe kind of said "FU Germany" and didn't take in an equal share or even in the same ballpark share.  The refugee burden fell to Germany while other countries said "Good, let Germany do it, suckers".  Hungary, the Czechs and Slovks, the Poles, if they had taken in any kind of reasonable numbers (say, 0.1 or 0.08%) that would have eased Germany's burden.

Whatever amount the country can likely successfully integrate into the country. If you take in 50k Germans for example into Britain then the idea is even if you can't get those 50k integrated then you can at least manage the children they inevitably will have (that replace them). After successful integration there is no difference between that person and someone else whose family has been in the land for 500 years. They may look slightly different and have a "odd" name unless they change it (women more common to if they marry a "native") but beyond that there will be no difference. Same goes for those of the darker complexion.

A problem of Merkel's own making. Just because she jumped in a hole doesn't mean everyone else has to jump in with her (well the German people do).

WARNING, big amount of text proving how much of a Nazi I am.

Really? It was only this statement that proved how much of a Nazi you are? 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

*sigh*

Y'all will never learn the root cause of these problems till you reflect on history and meditate on the chains of causality that have caused the issues you see before you now. 

[flash=]

Edited by Lam Songman

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/23/national/social-issues/japan-recognizes-27-refugees-despite-rising-numbers-applications/

guise guise teh us isnt takin in enuff refugeez!!1!

Japan isn't taking in almost anyone. Why are we focusing on a country that is taking in 0.1% and not one that is taking in only 0.0000002%? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Really? It was only this statement that proved how much of a Nazi you are? 

If you could point to anything that showed me up as a Nazi I'd have been banned already. You got nothing. People who call others Nazis, racists, and whatever else for little reason have been shown up to be losers as they keep losing as nobody cares about their wolf cries anymore.

Roz, I'm starting to think you're literally Hitler.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler