An announcement from Valyria/White peace has been reached

Bradley

Eddard is just writing fanfiction for his PW Slash blog.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Good to see this come to an end quickly compared to the costly escalation that could very easily have taken place. Next time if you are going to reach an agreement, try and do it before I waste my day off drafting strategies and targets lists ;)

Easy there cowboy.

Edited by Bambino
  • Upvote 2

Congrats to the both parties involved :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Congrats on peace and props/kudos to Seven Kingdoms for the quick mobilization to help their friends out despite overwhelming odds. 

I agree, I'm impressed in their reliability. A worthwhile ally!

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Congrats on peace and props/kudos to Seven Kingdoms for the quick mobilization to help their friends out despite overwhelming odds. 

Quick mobilization?  Maybe everyone was starting from 0, but there was no apparent effort to help their friends. SK seems to have mobilized, but they've been mobilizing for 4 LONG days now and aren't even close to ready.

I agree, I'm impressed in their reliability. A worthwhile ally!

Reliability my foot.  0 spy attacks on any member of TEst from ANY of their MD level partners.  0 declarations on members of TEst.  No communication (as far as I know) from SK (or Polaris for that matter) telling us their displeasure or even attempting to intervene and help broker peace.  Only a moderate buildup of forces.  I'm not saying that they wouldn't have come to Valyria's defense, only that response time here is....slow and appears (from my view) to be half hearted.  Maybe they expected this to happen (a quick white peace) and so felt it was to better have their allies continue to be thrown to the wolves for a few more days.  Maybe I'm not privy to the high FA game going on here.  But from my perspective, I see nothing of any real merit happening.

I wouldve been so proud of sk had my defensive slots filled up, i know theres no hesitation in that alliance

This.

Not trying to piss in everyone's Cherios here or to make people feel crappy about a peaceful resolution, just trying to stop everyone from patting each other on the back when literally nothing was realistically done to help their allies.

• Upvote 4