Rise of the New Imperial Military

Ikhan

Somewhere on a moon of Chernigov Prime

Alexei walked through the door to the landing pad, around which there was a heavy rain. As he walked towards the landing pad, which was quite large, it became clear that there was a massive army of what could be considered clones, their armor shining while their faces were obscured by a one-way visor. Walking towards the front of the army, Alexei prepared to give a speech to the new army.

"Attention!" one of the clones yelled as the army stood upright.

"Men! You know why you were created, to protect Chernigov from those that would do it wrong! For instance, as you may have heard, Arabia has signed a treaty to prevent it's expansion, however, should they break this treaty, you will be sent in to enforce the treaty. Another possibility is that you would be used against the Sith Empire, which has been making incursions into Chernigovan Space. One last thing, should you be sent into battle soon, remember, our justice will be swift!" Alexei said, while holograms on other landing pads turned on. Suddenly, a fleet appeared overhead, it's shadows cast over the platoons, which were not even 0.1% of the military's size. "That, my friend, is a Vengeance-class Battlecruiser. One of many, as you can see. Then, of course, there is the new Justice-class Dreadnought, which you can see in the center of the fleet. Those ships are capable of FTLi, you know, not to mention they are all partially autonomous. Did you know I specifically ordered that they be the ultimate navy in the multiverse. Of course, they have many flaws. For instance, if there is no ruler of this nation, the fleet could go rogue. But that is a bit too much information." he said while pointing towards the fleet. "Okay men, move out!" he ordered before the troops boarded the shuttles that would take them to their ships.

OOC Section:

First of all, I would like to make this clear: The navy is not impossible to destroy, just really hard due to the shear scale of the fleet. Second, the army is not impossibly large, just huge.

Clone Soldier: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e3/Sith_trooper_concept_art.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20081202053631&format=webp

Vengeance-class Battlecruiser: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/swtor_kotfe_eternalfleetbattlecruiser_concept.jpg

Justice-class Dreadnought: http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/swtor_kotfe_eternalfleetflagship_concept.jpg

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

yay more missile targets

i meant we congratulate you

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Watch what you say, Abu Haddad, lest you loose your jaw. I know that you were excited to attack us.

I'm far too civilised for that

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I'm far too civilised for that

Just because you are "civilized" doesn't make you above everyone else. If you wanted to see civilized, go to Caledonia, or France for that matter.

Just because you are "civilized" doesn't make you above everyone else. If you wanted to see civilized, go to Caledonia, or France for that matter.

Nope soon they will be just seas of fire

Is Hungadada not civilised? :huh:

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Nope soon they will be just seas of fire

Head of FA to Arabia: The following is a direct message from the empress herself. "I'd like to see you try." Furthermore we are placing a blockade upon you and effective immediately SEACO will be enforcing the same embargo. These embargoes include but are not limited to; Oceania, South Atlantic waters, Southern pacific waters, along with waters accompanied by the French. SEACO nations are free to enforce this embargo as they please, but any Arabian ships caught in Caledonian territories will be considered an act of war and they will be shot on site. This embargo is also in effect for skies patrolled by Caledonia.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Chernigov will join Caledonia in this motion, as well as evict all Arabian ships from Chernigovan ports. Thank you.

-Alexei

No remember that I have a lease on the port of Sevastopol. Breaking this lease will lead to a war against your nation

Also Caledonian ports I laugh at them I would never use them neither hungadas ports. I will therefore block shipping lanes to Caledonia and Chernigov (pending respons)in the Mediterranean, Gibraltar around turkey, the strait of Hormuz and the Arabian Sea. I hereby declare piracy on all merchant vessels belonging to Caledonia

I'd have to travel by your nation to be worried. You mean nothing to me, However it'll be interesting to see you travel and avoid Caledonia. Also I get my resources from you soace Empire anyways so I don't really need you.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Also Caledonian ports I laugh at them I would never use them neither hungadas ports. I will therefore block shipping lanes to Caledonia and Chernigov (pending respons)in the Mediterranean, Gibraltar around turkey, the strait of Hormuz and the Arabian Sea. I hereby declare piracy on all merchant vessels belonging to Caledonia

Hungada's? Is there a new country on NatRP that I'm not aware of?

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada