Freedom fighters.

Prefontaine

Worst CB of the year lol  :D  :lol: 

Also did TFP-TEst war started once again??

vBKoXMf.jpg

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Nights Watch would be nearly completely irrelevant in this fight due to being new and having mostly smaller new nations, and while we have many more nations in range to hit you, your lowest member would be #10 in our alliance. While we remain ready to burn for them if they ask for it, or if other parties try and take advantage of this, we don't dispute their calculations. I love SK, its been my home for years and I have a very high opinion of my fellow alliance members but even I'm not so blinded as to think we could realistically go toe to toe with you, much as I think it would be a very interesting fight.

You guys need a Pantheon tie.  Then you can chain in all the rest of the world.

Duke of House Greyjoy

it aint a real war till the nukes start flying. Anything else is glorified slap boxing.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Worst CB of the year lol  :D  :lol: 

vBKoXMf.jpg

The real question is did the TFP-TEst conflict ever end?  The answer is yes....they are under TEst occupation.  Occassionally one of their VMers comes out of hiding and we have to go and say hello in the only way that TEst knows how.  With napalm and murder.

Faendal was a deserter that went into VM when we were hitting TFP. We were simply delivering karma and he/she has since been be removed from TFP for inactivity.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I mean, someone has to put these virgin alliances and spheres to the TEst.

You're daimyo of gifs, not puns. Don't make me take that title.

it aint a real war till the nukes start flying. Anything else is glorified slap boxing.

King Morgan of Winterfell detonated a nuclear weapon upon your nation of Tripolitania. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Teuchira as well as a nuclear power plant and a bauxite mine.

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Pfft, nukes are for losers m80.

Please explain to me why you chirp without your bigger brother present? Also how else can 15 city nation's stand up to 21 city nation's? Please, I'm dying to know how I missed that part of the tutorial

• Upvote 2

King Morgan of Winterfell detonated a nuclear weapon upon your nation of Tripolitania. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Teuchira as well as a nuclear power plant and a bauxite mine.

Lord Curtimus Maximus of Matrix detonated a nuclear weapon upon your nation of Ospary-Rutroylia. The attack destroyed 1,981.00 infrastructure in the city of Vratsa as well as a stadium and a factory.

Ha, I lost more infra than you! *sobs in corner*

Also, behold, the Valyria that will demolish Syndisphere:

2c64337c3e7a450eab56dfb8064122b4.png

This person tried to offer peace like 3 times to each person, then changed color expecting us to accept them. Pixel hugging is bad, mkay?

EDIT: I &#33;@#&#036;ing swear this is too good xD

675db674f60c460ba9781351ba41e8dc.png

Edited by hidude45454
  • Upvote 3

AoQ7Dnh.png

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

First they came for the neutrals, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a neutral.

Then they came for Pantheon, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not Pantheon.

Then they came for the GoT sphere, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not GoT sphere.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Drama drama drama.  Less words.  More memes!

• Upvote 1