Freedom fighters.

Prefontaine

Never tickle a sleeping dragon

• Upvote 2

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

I guess this is the end,It was a good run.

(Builds bomb shelter)

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Valyria hereby recognises the state of war with Terminus Est

As a Valyrian it saddens me to see our two alliances come to war. TEst occupies a unique position of power with its dominating upper tier, and it is a shame to see that power used to attack younger alliances...for what exactly? Because you raided our protectorate and we retaliated? Or maybe that wasn't important and you just wanted a good war. I can respect that, though I fail to see how Valyria, nearly 2k average score below you, can offer any kind of challenge or stimulus. Frankly, it’s a bit odd to see someone who tends to advocate political change to be beating down one of the main groups making a real change in the politics of this game. 

We are not blind to the power differences here, both in terms of overall war experience and the sheer disparity of score. We have no hope of winning this fight, though what few nations we have in range don't intend to take this lying down. Nevertheless, even  the combined forces of all our allies cannot hope to save us from...whatever this is, and while we appreciate their offers we have no intention of them dying with us this day.

You're showing a lot of confidence in your allies. 

• Upvote 3

Nights Watch would be nearly completely irrelevant in this fight due to being new and having mostly smaller new nations, and while we have many more nations in range to hit you, your lowest member would be #10 in our alliance. While we remain ready to burn for them if they ask for it, or if other parties try and take advantage of this, we don't dispute their calculations. I love SK, its been my home for years and I have a very high opinion of my fellow alliance members but even I'm not so blinded as to think we could realistically go toe to toe with you, much as I think it would be a very interesting fight.

• Upvote 6

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Nights Watch would be nearly completely irrelevant in this fight due to being new and having mostly smaller new nations, and while we have many more nations in range to hit you, your lowest member would be #10 in our alliance. While we remain ready to burn for them if they ask for it, or if other parties try and take advantage of this, we don't dispute their calculations. I love SK, its been my home for years and I have a very high opinion of my fellow alliance members but even I'm not so blinded as to think we could realistically go toe to toe with you, much as I think it would be a very interesting fight.

o/