Bartertown Broadcast - Saturdays

Aksel

QefvTg9.png

The purpose of Bartertown is to step out of the status quo of radio shows that pop up here in Orbis and open the floor to a more relaxed broadcast where participants can chill and talk freely about the topics presented to them. In addition, to allow those listening to the broadcast to jump on the air and ask questions and engage in the discussion. Although Bartertown fosters the chill, fun, and free environment - I guarantee a solid structure to keep the show full of discussion and an array of guests and co-hosts to shake things up a bit.

Upcoming BT Broadcasts

December 10th, 2016

The setup is still in progress - but we are expecting Prefontaine or another member of Terminus Est accompanied by Blue Bear of Valyria on to discuss the current conflict between both alliances and what seems to be the SK Sphere. 

Justin from The Commonwealth will be my Co-Host during the show, helping me weigh in on topics and ask the tough questions. 

Guests to be:

1. Cenna & Therana - The United Empire
  2. Thomas - Arrgh
  3. Britishdude - Lordaeron
  4. Keegoz - Hogwarts

If you have any questions in relation to the Terminus Est v Valyria conflict, PM me them or find me on discord and I'll be sure to put them into the show. 

We are expecting the show to be at 3PM EST on Saturday December 10th.

BT Broadcast History

December 3rd, 2016

We had Queen M, Director of Internal Affairs from The Commonwealth - accompanied by Salen Kotch, Admiral from the Settlement Defense Front. We also heard from Young Guilo from the alliance late alliance Avansies. After we had a brief discussion about the upcoming war mechanics...plus a few digressions into other topics. 

You can listen to the show here

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

3pm in what timezone? :P

Its totes in the OP - like I didn't even edit it or anything.

lol The majority said 3pm EST - so I guess that is what we can shoot for.

Update:

Special Guests:

-Queen M from The Commonwalth

-Salen Kotch from Settlement Defense Front

Guests:

-Young Guilo from Avansies

-Chris from New York (possible)

-Henrich from House Stark (possible)

-Maybe even YOU!?

We will be talking to each of these guys, they have been briefed on talking points so they know what is what - after that we will touch base on some current events and topics throughout the community all while opening the floor to questioning from our viewers. When its all done, we will open up the chat for you all to talk - chill - share some stories. It should be a good time if everything works according to plan. 

I hope to see you there. Need the server? Try the OP or my Sig

Edited by Mad Max

Update:

Special Guests:

-Queen M from The Commonwalth

-Salen Kotch from Settlement Defense Front

Guests:

-Young Guilo from Avansies

-Chris from New York (possible)

-Henrich from House Stark (possible)

-Maybe even YOU!?

Wait what, how does The Guil not qualify as a special guest?! He's Orbis's eternal leader Kim-Guil-Sung - if anything he should be the only special guest.

Mad Max, please apologize or risk facing The Guil's wrath!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for everyone who joined me on Bartertown's first broadcast. A little glitchy here and there and a few minutes of a late start, but I think overall we did fairly well. A big thank you to everyone who participated with questions for the guests, sounding off in #BT-Broadcast and a special thank you to Queen M, Salen, Kylo, Lordship, Short, Prefontaine, Alan (guilo), Calvin, and the others who jumped on to voice to chat. 

If you have any feedback - please do let me know - you can always find me in Bartertown. (click the sig). I hope to do another show again. Remember, Bartertown isn't just a radio show, it is a community - so come hang out, get dirty, get clean, take a shot. We are always looking for a discussion. 

If you're interested in being part of the next show - I'm your guy to talk to. Hit me up. 

The recording of the show should be posted somewhere very soon for those of you who missed it. 

Again, mucho thanks - mucho gracias - mucho amore. o/

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for everyone who joined me on Bartertown's first broadcast. A little glitchy here and there and a few minutes of a late start, but I think overall we did fairly well. A big thank you to everyone who participated with questions for the guests, sounding off in #BT-Broadcast and a special thank you to Queen M, Salen, Kylo, Lordship, Short, Prefontaine, Alan (guilo), and the others who jumped on to voice to chat.

If you have any feedback - please do let me know - you can always find me in Bartertown. (click the sig). I hope to do another show again. Remember, Bartertown isn't just a radio show, it is a community - so come hang out, get dirty, get clean, take a shot. We are always looking for a discussion.

If you're interested in being part of the next show - I'm your guy to talk to. Hit me up.

The recording of the show should be posted somewhere very soon for those of you who missed it.

Again, mucho thanks - mucho gracias - mucho amore. o/

I'm apart of the "others", and we won't be oppressed anymore! We demand special recognition. You thanked Kylo over me, that's like oppression

I'm apart of the "others", and we won't be oppressed anymore! We demand special recognition. You thanked Kylo over me, that's like oppression

No idear what yer talkin about

Ayo - OP is updated. 

Show time Saturday the 10th at 7pm EST (update area). We got a bunch interested in being on, can't wait to hear from you all. 

If you have questions you'll want to ask the guests, do let me know before the show. 

In the meantime, come hang out in the Bartertown server, talk shop - post random thangs - rank up. (click the sig)

o/

He already cried bc I hurt his fee fee's - left the server. I think I won.

Neat. Also I can't tell my days apart. Is the 7pm time permanent now? 

Neat. Also I can't tell my days apart. Is the 7pm time permanent now? 

I'm thinking that will be the permanent time. Its slightly before I go to work and close to update - figured it would be gud.

Little too late for me, Saturday is my night shift. I'd love to drag myself over there in the new year. Let's talk about it then?

Little too late for me, Saturday is my night shift. I'd love to drag myself over there in the new year. Let's talk about it then?

Would it be better if it was afternoon time? Say 3pm EST? That was the other day, seemed to work. I had a few people yelling to get it around update time.

Even earlier is better for me, but don't change it around my schedule. I won't have time until the new year.

Actually, earlier is better for me too - I work at 2300 that night, so getting on early and getting it over with is more better. :P

Note: 7pm EST is trashed, 3pm EST is the time.

• Upvote 2