• Rose
    • Guardian
    • Roz Wei
    • Acadia
    • Black Knights
    • ABSTAIN

*realizes the Acadia war flag has a snek in it*

*votes for Acadia*

Footnotes: an Acadia flag with a pigeon in it would also get my vote.

And I'm mad at myself for not nominating the Lordship Pride Week flag for any of the flag-related categories.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

*realizes the Acadia war flag has a snek in it*

*votes for Acadia*

Footnotes: an Acadia flag with a pigeon in it would also get my vote.

And I'm mad at myself for not nominating the Lordship Pride Week flag for any of the flag-related categories.

1f9a52.jpg

tl;dr

I'm a shitty memelord, ok?

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Roz Wei's flag is the best. Lets be real.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Roz Wei's flag is the best. Lets be real.

I agree, your flags are pretty cool. Maybe except for that one you guys only had a for a day or two, which is Rozalia's current nation flag. Maybe it's just me, but pretty much every time I look at that flag, I think of the Teletubbies.  :blink:

• Upvote 1

I was actually told to vote for Acadia in every category. But I still don't understand how Partisan ended up in Acadia's war flag... >.>

It was a secret peace term for Oktoberfest. We agreed to surrender if Partisan posed for us.  :D

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So VE who don't even have a war flag is an option but our boss war flag isn't even on there?

f12IexW.png

If only there were, say, two weeks during which you could have suggested that option. It's a cruel, cruel world. :(

xzhPlEh.png?1

Maybe it's just me, but pretty much every time I look at that flag, I think of the Teletubbies.  :blink:

Totally wasn't the plan *cough* ;)
  • Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png