This is probably GG

Alan

One of the things that Avansies strives on, no matter what game, what situation etc. is unity. We try to be honorable with our word and protect our own.

So this is probably GG for us.

Black Knights has authorized a raid. My attempts to contact their foreign affairs minister lead to "I don't have time for you."

So now it's war. No, this won't end up as the NPO situation. We will either get wiped out trying to defend our promises, or end up in the cracks of some horrible cave.

This last part will have everyone cheering. Since I know we can't win I promise you this:

1.) As soon as BK wipes us out I will post no more announcements.

2.) As soon as BK wipes us out I will disband Avansies.

3.) As soon as Bk wipes us out our entire bank (totaling at around 45m) will be sent to "Brotherhood of the Clouds" as Crispy General has been so supportive of us.

4.) As soon as BK wipes us out I along with Hugh, my right hand defender, will join another alliance. And you will never hear from us or Avansies again.

For probably the last time,

Young Guilo

Leader of Avansies

Edit 1: The Roanoke Empire has decided to join in the war to assist Avansies.

Edit 2: http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Avansies%27_Final_Defense

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Best of luck to all and also I hope Avansies will exist after this war  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

• Upvote 3

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

1.) As soon as BK wipes us out I will post no more announcements.

2.) As soon as BK wipes us out I will disband Avansies.

3.) As soon as Bk wipes us out our entire bank (totaling at around 45m) will be sent to "Brotherhood of the Clouds" as Crispy General has been so supportive of us.

4.) As soon as BK wipes us out I along with Hugh, my right hand defender, will join another alliance. And you will never hear from us or Avansies again.

For probably the last time,

Young Guilo

Leader of Avansies

OK, now you have my attention. You should have just started with this to save time.

Srsly though, we will crush you, yes. We're not going to demand your disbandment, that's not really cool, and were not even going to ask for reps.

The thing you never learned was tact, introduce yourself, ask a question first. Do not go in the first sentence of the first convo and set demands. Relax a bit. You have obviously annoyed a lot of people here as you accept, reflect on yourself a bit.

While the free advice is flowing, as much disdain as I had for pacifica when we were at war, do not compare yourself to them. They are far more your better. Enjoy the fight.

OvsfySW.png

OK, now you have my attention. You should have just started with this to save time.

Srsly though, we will crush you, yes. We're not going to demand your disbandment, that's not really cool, and were not even going to ask for reps.

The thing you never learned was tact, introduce yourself, ask a question first. Do not go in the first sentence of the first convo and set demands. Relax a bit. You have obviously annoyed a lot of people here as you accept, reflect on yourself a bit.

While the free advice is flowing, as much disdain as I had for pacifica when we were at war, do not compare yourself to them. They are far more your better. Enjoy the fight.

Bro wtf? There's no way we can crush them. We're !@#$ed.

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

• Wiki Mod

Fak, why didn't you tell me this before I posted that shiz.... Time to call in treaties!?

Mensa is already mobilizing, bombers are in route, Sand & Books of Dio will soon be raining from the sky.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Seriously, if avansies is really a 500+ member community from out side this game....

>take the advice given

>get a new leader

>cool it on the forums and come back in a month

I would love to work with the avansies community wrt a protectorate if you actually showed the slightest interest in actually learning about the game or the community.

• Upvote 1

Mensa is already mobilizing, bombers are in route, Sand & Books of Dio will soon be raining from the sky.

Let us be free of snow and free of want.

Seriously, if avansies is really a 500+ member community from out side this game....

>take the advice given

>get a new leader

I would love to work with the avansies community wrt a protectorate if you actually showed the slightest interest in actually learning about the game or the community.

Take this man's mentorship and offer, you will not get a better one.

• Upvote 1

OvsfySW.png

>take the advice given

>get a new leader

Like I said I keep my promises.

If BK doesn't roll us and we're able to crawl out of it alive I'll take you up on 2 of those 3 points.

Eat them instead.

I guess the "I told you so" came sooner than I expected.

It's cute that you are trying to dress it up as honor despite you and your pride being the main reason your alliance is getting rolled in the first place.

Where is the honor for your members?

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

I guess the "I told you so" came sooner than I expected.

It's cute that you are trying to dress it up as honor despite you and your pride being the main reason your alliance is getting rolled in the first place.

Where is the honor for your members?

I've removed some members and sent them money so they don't have to deal with the war.

Eat them instead.

So you've just planted some juicy raid targets? :P

2 of them have already joined another alliance.

Eat them instead.