Transitioning

Alan

Avansies has officially cut all ties with all alliances. Dishonored MDPs have been shredded and Free Trade Agreements have been used as napkins.

Avansies will be making moves. Small moves. To set itself as a dead neutral alliance. As a result we have given donations to various alliances who need the aid. We will also be talking with Treasure Island about helping to remove the debt of the large amount of money that was stolen from them.

Avansies was informed after the failure of Roz Wei that New Pacific Order was the "way to go". Now that 2 protectorates have failed us Avansies has decided to continue on WITHOUT a protector.

We will be establishing something called the "C.O.A.L" or "Coalition of Alliance Leaders". This will be a group of alliance leaders that, while not having any diplomatic ties or relationships are able to communicate with other C.O.A.L leaders on useful information, helpful tips and the requesting of more beer.

Since Blue Moon is no where to be seen and all of their nations seem to have vanished we make our plea;

"Blue Moon, please come back. You are a solid and honorable alliance. Avansies would like to help you repay what was stolen by Gentlemen Jack."

• Upvote 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

"Blue Moon, please come back. You are a solid and honorable alliance. Avansies would like to help you repay what was stolen by Gentlemen Jack."

its over bruh

Edited by GentlemenJack

Because this hasn't been said yet on forums, I think...

scsc.gif

Congratulations on your amazing victory against Syndisphere. It will be spoken about for generations.

the fact that you still believe im the one that is going take them down makes me really happy inside. Like its so fn obvious who it is and yet no one has brought him up. ehhhhhh i don't care anymore if anything that will just help the cause. Honestly  i just cant wait to see all the butthurt. yours and critters is what im looking forward too the most.

xoxo

Edited by GentlemenJack

the fact that you still believe im the one that is going take them down makes me really happy inside. Like its so fn obvious who it is and yet no one has brought him up. ehhhhhh i don't care anymore if anything that will just help the cause. Honestly  i just cant wait to see all the butthurt. yours and critters is what im looking forward too the most.

xoxo

Hey bud, how are you doing? Your nation is looking sorta... deleted. So let's do a bit of math, shall we? You took 341M from TI's bank, you pissed most of it away on credits, which were tremendously expensive at the time, like they are atm. You used a bunch of those credits on cosmetic features, like your (deleted) nation's page and ads, all of which won't help your new nation or have any in-game benefits for you. You had 11 cities and 2 projects + about 1.5k infra per city.

So what's next? You're gonna create a new nation? Unless I'm mistaken, for the credits to transition to the new nation (if you are to create it, otherwise this would have been an even bigger loss for you), you need the same account. Which means your nation ID would be the same as your old nation's, so people would be able to identify you. Maybe you have someone keeping the goods for you in the meantime, I don't know. And then you can start fresh with another account.

Congratulations: the cash you spent on expensive credits (some of them already pissed away on cosmetic crap) + the money you'll need to build 11 cities (with at least 1.5k infra each iirc), 2 projects, the resources needed to maintain a decent warchest and sustain your nation till you reach that point of development again + external expense sources such as enemy raids or maybe even alliance wars + the time you'd waste getting back to where you were must really have made your grand heist worthwhile. You're an absolute mastermind who totally thought this through and definitely destroyed OO/Mensynd. RIP us!

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 4

Ah... the neutral menace returns. Surely this means the end of Orbis as we know it?

(Seriously tho, pls do what Sketchy said)

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Hey bud, how are you doing? Your nation is looking sorta... deleted. So let's do a bit of math, shall we? You took 341M from TI's bank, you pissed most of it away on credits, which were tremendously expensive at the time, like they are atm. You used a bunch of those credits on cosmetic features, like your (deleted) nation's page and ads, all of which won't help your new nation or have any in-game benefits for you. You had 11 cities and 2 projects + about 1.5k infra per city.

So what's next? You're gonna create a new nation? Unless I'm mistaken, for the credits to transition to the new nation (if you are to create it, otherwise this would have been an even bigger loss for you), you need the same account. Which means your nation ID would be the same as your old nation's, so people would be able to identify you. Maybe you have someone keeping the goods for you in the meantime, I don't know. And then you can start fresh with another account.

Congratulations: the cash you spent on expensive credits (some of them already pissed away on cosmetic crap) + the money you'll need to build 11 cities (with at least 1.5k infra each iirc), 2 projects, the resources needed to maintain a decent warchest and sustain your nation till you reach that point of development again + external expense sources such as enemy raids or maybe even alliance wars + the time you'd waste getting back to where you were must really have made your grand heist worthwhile. You're an absolute mastermind who totally thought this through and definitely destroyed OO/Mensynd. RIP us!

the fact that you took the time to write that for little ole me makes me really happy inside. For being one of the biggest goofballs i have ever seen (like honestly) you for sure have a nice little plan ahhh should've done something like that would've been smarter i guess. but nahhhhhhhhhhh i deleted to delete because im done playing the game because you know life?  the money gone , your favorite smart ass gone , but the movement nahhhh they still got yall . like are yall forgetting im not the guy behind it ?The whole heist was just to piss you off and idk wanted to do something cool before i left ,so boom B . Anyway have fun with this upcoming war like seriously im kindve sad im not gonna be apart of it but no worries ill be around on the forums :D

Edited by GentlemenJack

If you were smart you'd try and repair relations with the alliances you've pissed all over publicly, get yourself a solid top 20 protector, clean up your act, and stay out of the spotlight. An alliance your size has no reason to be as heavily involved in FA as you are. Get a larger alliance to take you under their wing and shut up and follow their lead.

The reason you are in this mess in the first place is because you never shut up. You don't need to announce every little bit of FA you orchestrate. You don't even really NEED to do any FA.

If you actually want to fix your shit:

• Get a new protector.
  • Don't sign any other treaties with anyone.
  • Don't engage in any FA other than improving relations with your protector.
  • Stop making announcements about crap on the OWF.
  • Learn some etiquette (Don't publicly trash your former allies and/or protectors when you drop them.)
  • Recruit new players and/or pull more players from your outside community.
  • Learn how to play the game.
  • Get your members active, engaged and grow.
  • Establish a proper government, with people running IA,FA, Military and Econ.
  • Find more experienced players from your protector and talk to them and learn.
  • Maybe in a few months to a year, turn out to be a half decent alliance.
OR
  • Keep doing what you are doing.
  • Fail miserably.

If you want, you can message me and assuming you want to fix your problems, I can help you. But your current trajectory is leading towards ruin. Fix your shit or die out.

The only time we've seriously failed is when we banked on the support of our protectors. Now that we won't have one our choices will have to be thought out in detail.

And they dropped us. Not the other way around.

"Learn how to play the game", sorry there more ways than one to play this game. Don't think your way is always the right one.

What is the point of the Forums if not to post useful information? If you don't find it useful then move on. Don't need to bash us for it. And think about it, you've spent at least 5 minutes typing up your response. I'm happy you would spend your time replying to something you find so meaningless.

• Upvote 2

Eat them instead.

The only time we've seriously failed is when we banked on the support of our protectors. Now that we won't have one our choices will have to be thought out in detail.

"Learn how to play the game", sorry there more ways than one to play this game. Don't think your way is always the right one.

What is the point of the Forums if not to post useful information? If you don't find it useful then move on. Don't need to bash us for it. And think about it, you've spent at least 5 minutes typing up your response. I'm happy you would spend your time replying to something you find so meaningless.

Well, I put aside the ridicule to give you some genuine advice and your response was to slap it away.

That pretty much sums up where you are headed.

You'll never succeed until you swallow your pride, put aside your ego and actually attempt to learn from your mistakes.

You mean aside from the colossal FA mess you've created for yourself since you joined the game? Not having a protector is still a dumb idea. Protectors are for more than just protection.

I was referring to the actual mechanics themselves, not just the politics (which you are so not succeeding at). I don't remember saying anything about my way being the right way, just that learning the game would do you some good.

Well, I spent that time attempting to give you some solid advice in the hopes you could turn your situation around. Despite what you may assume, I'd rather you not end up like lots of other micros and eventually quitting or getting rolled into the dirt. More faces and more alliances helps the game.

The issue is simple. Those announcements were just a symptom of a different problem, that being your horrible FA strategy. Noone cares about Micro politics, and more importantly, neither should you. You should take the time to actually establish yourselves instead of just posting things noone cares about.

Anyway, good luck to you, clearly you need it.

• Upvote 6

XLL3z4T.gif

Yeah all jokes aside, lots of startup alliances would kill to have an already established player base to start with. We've seen dozens of Avansies through history, and the good ones are the ones who pick up the game's nuances and culture quickly.

Don't dismiss open, honest advice as someone's opinionated drivel. It's not hard to guess the trajectory your alliance will take so long as you keep this attitude.

Go back and read sketchys first comment again and please, for your sake, for my desire to see another new group succeed, take some goddamn notes.

• Upvote 5

bw0643E.gif

Hard to bank on an alliance if you dont tell them you're going to attack an alliance 3× + your own's size.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Wow. When sketchy is schooling you about manners, you know you !@#$ed up.

I'm still surprised no one has said anything about C.O.A.L or the fact that we want to help pay back the $320M stolen.

• Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

6fef8c4b0ec3426495de99faf1dcc28f.png

God-emperor Young Guilo has no need for petty things like MDPs. His righteous power and isolationist policies will make Avansies great again!

Can you do something like this?

portrait_of_a_lobster__why_not_by_vangel

Eat them instead.

Goodluck I suppose? This is just a suggestion as well as the others. You really shouldnt be worrying about foreign aid yet atleast not until you get to the top 25 or so. Youre financially hurting your alliance by doing so. And there isnt anything wrong with going solo I mean look at TEst. But dont get mad about a suggestion you do what you feel is right for the better of your alliance. Sketchy has his own opinions and mindsets that seem too differ from yours greatly so when he first gives you a suggestion it may seem like an insult but dont let it get to you. All that matters is your own opinion not his. I just hope its the right call for your alliance. Pretty much you do you. Grow fast Avansies!

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I'm still surprised no one has said anything about C.O.A.L or the fact that we want to help pay back the $320M stolen.

Just don't. You're not going to win any brownie points with anyone for doing this. All you'll do is set your own alliance growth back by throwing money away for a cause no one, not even the "victims" care about.

• Upvote 3

gkt70Td.png

C.O.A.L could either turn out to be a really good or bad idea ...

On one hand, you have the easy access and flow of information between alliance leaders: faster communication and more ... international aid.

On the other, you have alliance leaders creating an exclusive ... club, let's say.  It could lead to less democracy, per say, in alliances, and could lead to a "rising-up" of the people (a modern-day Bolshevik Revolution).

MAKE ORBIS GREAT AGAIN !