Who Expected A War Today?

Yosodog

36468b0d46d64366a4612beb392222f7.png

Yes, the great BK-Cornerstone war begins. Clearly this is an official announcement that pertains to BK, so this must be a recognition of hostilities.

o/ BK o/ CS have fun

Oh !@#$. He found out.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yes, the great BK-Cornerstone war begins. Clearly this is an official announcement that pertains to BK, so this must be a recognition of hostilities.

o/ BK o/ CS have fun

Oh !@#$. He found out.

Thus begins the OO/SyndiSphere split.

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

how the !@#$ do you keep getting out of those muzzles

I thought I ended this shitposting thing you had going :v

You can never hold a &#33;@#&#036; down. Let me fly.

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

BWdu2xR.gif

Yosodog is quickly becoming BK's greatkitteh. >_>

Holy shit. I'm honestly offended. His shitposts are low quality. At least mine have some kind of meaning to them.

For example, BK will start building up for a war next week and then declare war on SK. WATCH.

• Upvote 3

BK in a nutshell

Holy shit. I'm honestly offended. His shitposts are low quality. At least mine have some kind of meaning to them.

For example, BK will start building up for a war next week and then declare war on SK. WATCH.

What the &#33;@#&#036; did you just &#33;@#&#036;ing say about me, you little &#33;@#&#036;? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my reading class in the fighting pacifists, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the New Prison Order, and I have over 300 confirmed beiges. I am trained in permanent warfare and I’m the top beiger in the entire NPO armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will Nuke you the &#33;@#&#036; out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis, mark my &#33;@#&#036;ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, &#33;@#&#036;er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re &#33;@#&#036;ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in under one ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Permanent combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the NPO bank and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Bob/Orbis/Bob/Orbis, you little shit. If only you could have known what &#33;@#&#036;ing retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your &#33;@#&#036;ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re &#33;@#&#036;ing dead, kiddo. Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You can never hold a !@#$ down. Let me fly.

Either let me fly, or give me death

I sold my soul to the doggo, and the price was cheap

And yo it's cold on this level 'cause it's twice as deep

But you don't hear me, ignorance is bliss and so on

Sometimes it's better to be thought dumb...

Shall I go on?

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

36468b0d46d64366a4612beb392222f7.png

o/ BK o/ CS have fun

Nah. That guy was just sent in to distract BK while we move up some weapons of dank destruction to hit them with next week. We needed someone expendable. Do note that, despite our willingness to use WDDs, we will not be violating any chemical warfare agreements since we have come to the conclusion that at least 70% of the standard BK member is made of dank gas thus those weapons would be useless.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Well if the question was Who want to fight a war today 
Answer must be Arghh!.

But anyway a war can make the politics interesting may be BK vs Lordaeron to check how much prepared kastor is for a war (Also from TKR I will happily participate) ???   :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

also  I am interested to see how many alliances actually activates their treaty with lordaeron  ;)

aA9XUQZ.png