Treasure Island is Now Open to the Public

Jessica Rabbit

Fist off, although I'm not an alliance leader, I would like to thank JR for extending an apology here in this thread as well as to me personally. In addition, thanks to JR for asking and listening to my concerns I had for TI.

I believe people can make mistakes and lesrn from them and push on. I believe this to be a mistake and JR had definitely proven to me that it has been learned from.

My main concern here was the process in the way it all came to fruition and a bit of a disliking for what I've seen in T$ as of late. I am grateful for getting the time to talk to JR about those dislikings and for being able to pass advice back and forth to each other.

Thanks JR. I think the only place you can go from here is up and with your track record going any place other than is impossible.

and a bit of a disliking for what I've seen in T$ as of late.

Bias is as bias does.

"JR's a gem (as anyone with sense should know) but I've gotta play lip service to my personal ambitions"

That's what I heard.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Bias is as bias does.

"JR's a gem (as anyone with sense should know) but I've gotta play lip service to my personal ambitions"

That's what I heard.

More like, "The adults talked and came to a general understanding" - but cool post. 10/10