Treasure Island is Now Open to the Public

Jessica Rabbit

Some people will be positive and some people will be negative about this, but regardless I think its a brilliant move that I probably wouldn't have thought to implement.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

TIB43.pngTIB14.jpgTIB53.jpgTIB82.jpgTIB93.png

Treasure Island is an idyllic beach front resort with exceptional accommodations provided on an all-inclusive basis on the famed Orbisian shores. Spacious suites, fine dining, and open bars eloquently complement a variety of both day-time and night-time activities, and all these amenities are always encompassed within a festive atmosphere and topped off by a delightful balance of natural beauty and artful decor.Treasure Island has for many turns been the envied destination of the few, but now, Treasure Island is proud to announce that it is now a destination for you. Opulence isn't just for the select anymore. Come, and fulfill the full extent of your desires. Live in luxury and indulge your appetite. High society is your society. Experience life like you were meant to.With great pleasure we unveil the Treasure Island DELUXE package. Fate can be harsh for some, but destiny has smiled upon you, so smile back. We have a room open, and all you need to do is come. The key is right under the mat. Let fortune lend its favor to you. For optimal ease and comfort, no initial payment is required; just come and enjoy the sunshine with us! At a reasonable tax rate of just 20%, you canexperience hugely gratifying increases in net income far greater than the base tax you will contribute. Just apply to be a member, and assuming you have no current wars, you will be accepted! That's right! And as long as you keep your nation resilient to potential raiders, you can expect to enjoy Treasure Island living for the remainder of its days.Come join us today! Bliss is at your fingertips. Now is the time to grasp it.You don't even need to leave your current alliance. Simply follow the steps below to move your nation to the island.-End your active wars-Change your nation color to pink-On your alliance page and click Leave-Go to the Treasure Island alliance page and click Join-That's it! You're done! TI staff will bring you ashore.Guests are required to pay a 20% membership fee in the form of taxes.Non-ally nations are not entitles to TI security services. Please defend your own nations.Raiding or letting the TI bank get raided is grounds for removal from the island.TI reserves the right to remove any nation for any reason.You are NOT required to cancel membership with your current alliance in order to book a vacation to Treasure Island.Treasure Island will close on December 20th, 2016.

Just applied. It smells like a trap but what the hell I need more money.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I promise it's not a trap.

Accepted. How's that income boost? ;)

I was joking youve got a pretty good setup though! And its going great thanks. Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Ohh sounds great

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

ffs !@#$ off with your message. I'm taking my vacation in meme island smh

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

In summary:

Loyalty is overrated - be greedy and come aboard the cluster!@#$ that is Treasure Island!

Our Marketing Department wants everyone to be aware that loyalty and Treasure Island are not mutually exclusive! Yes, you can have both!

Additionally, it would be in the interest of alliances to promote their members temporarily sitting on TI. It makes sense to get your members free money. Send out an AA announcement telling them to head on over! 

• Upvote 2

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

be greedy

Executive Committee:

Chaunce, Chief Operations Officer

Jessica Rabbit, Chief Finance and Security Officer

Sabriel, Chief Strategic Officer

Upper Management:

Ivan The Red, Accounting (Econ)

Critters, Acquisitions (War)

Executive Vice Presidents:

BeowulfTheSecond, Acquisitions

Roy Mustang, Chief Information Officer

Katie, Human Resources and Accounting

Zed, Retired Advisor

Manthrax, Retired Advisor

Chairman Of The Board:

Gordon Gekko, Chair*

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs