Magic is real. Hogwarts Exists.

Prefonteen

Best of Luck Hogwarts .....

1.jpg

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Underrated novel series is The Saxon Series (now known as The Last Kingdom series), it's set at the end of the heptarchy of England, when the Danes invaded. It's pretty cool for me cause I live right near the placesea they go in it.

bw0643E.gif

I never knew partisan was so musical!

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I love this idea, idk why it didn't come about much sooner tbh... best of luck!

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Dumbledore casts his stand-without-effort spell following it up with his most famous declare existence spell. If ever a room full of children has looked like little hyenas that have come upon a dead family of zebras, it is now.

Piles of glitzy meat and sweetbreads appear. There are sweaty corns and honeyed everything. Talking bones loosen and Harry relaxes into a wine-ish swagger.

He talks closely with his RA. “Who is that hideous woman? She’s got to be a half snek.â€

The RA replies, “No, that’s Professor Partisan. She sucks for the most part, you know, acting mysterious and theatrical.â€

“God, I hate that shit,†replies Harry. “I’m here to learn, not to watch a performance.â€

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

If Salazar is Partisan, who the hell is Nagini?

That would be their entire alliance.

That would be their entire alliance.

Bunch of snakes in the grass.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

You guys better watch out...

trumpvoldemort.png

We're going to make Orbis great again. We're going to deport these filthy peasants back where they came from.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.