Resistance in war

Aerys Targaryen

So I was fighting User Input, went for 2 ground attacks, received 2 ground attacks and then I did one air strike which made the resistance zero for my opponent.

My question is, how does resistance drop in test server? I know ground immense triumph reduces resistance by 10, how about for airstrikes? Does resistance drops to zero if we manage to achieve both ground and air control?

Typo: War timeline mentions our war ended with a peace treaty. I looted some 32m, which I can't see in war timeline

War timeline

11/19/2016 03:25 AM

King AerysTargaryen of TheWesteros declared war upon All Controlling User Input of Computer. AerysTargaryen's justification for the war was, "Dead men taste like chicken.".

11/19/2016 03:25 am

King AerysTargaryen of TheWesteros ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Computer led by All Controlling User Input. The attack was a moderate success. King AerysTargaryen's forces lost 16,496 soldiers and 404 tanks, while All Controlling User Input's defenders lost 28,031 soldiers and 749 tanks. The attack destroyed 41.80 infrastructure in the city of Monitor and 0 improvements. King AerysTargaryen stole $589,388.91 in the attack.

11/19/2016 03:26 am

King AerysTargaryen of TheWesteros ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Computer led by All Controlling User Input. The attack was an immense triumph. King AerysTargaryen's forces lost 13,892 soldiers and 347 tanks, while All Controlling User Input's defenders lost 28,717 soldiers and 782 tanks. The attack destroyed 69.14 infrastructure in the city of Universal Serial Bus and 0 improvements. King AerysTargaryen stole $919,884.00 in the attack.

11/19/2016 05:26 am

All Controlling User Input of Computer ordered a ground attack upon the nation of TheWesteros led by King AerysTargaryen. The attack was an utter failure. All Controlling User Input's forces lost 18,252 soldiers and 800 tanks, while King AerysTargaryen's defenders lost 7,147 soldiers and 183 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Kings Landing and 0 improvements. All Controlling User Input stole $0.00 in the attack.

11/19/2016 05:27 am

All Controlling User Input of Computer ordered a ground attack upon the nation of TheWesteros led by King AerysTargaryen. The attack was an utter failure. All Controlling User Input's forces lost 26,344 soldiers and 714 tanks, while King AerysTargaryen's defenders lost 8,192 soldiers and 204 tanks. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Kings Landing and 0 improvements. All Controlling User Input stole $0.00 in the attack.

11/19/2016 05:39 am

King AerysTargaryen of TheWesteros ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Computer. The attack was an immense triumph. King AerysTargaryen's forces lost 28 aircraft, while All Controlling User Input's defenders lost 81 aircraft. The attack destroyed 24.35 infrastructure in the city of Motherboard.

Both sides agreed to end the violent conflict with a peace treaty.

So if this new war system gets implemented, missiles and nukes can contribute decisively to winning wars (since they reduce resistance by a lot)? Imo that just punishes the skill and strategy (coordination, etc) needed to win wars. Any muppet can launch a missile or a nuke. Why fix what ain't broken? Honestly I don't get what's so worng with the current war system...

Maybe 1 or 2 slight changes could be implemented, but making missiles and nukes so crucial is basically killing the planning and teamwork alliances are required to use nowadays to win wars. I mean, a monkey would be able to click once or twice (don't know for sure coz I've never launched them) to launch a missile or a nuke.  :P  Why not just implement perks and maybe another "accessory" change and leave the rest as it is?

• Upvote 1

Currently test server is full of bugs. The following are a few that I managed to notice recently

• I got attacked by hidude, with 68 aircrafts while I had 601 aircrafts. After the initial airstrikes (it was utter failure btw), I still have my military intact and he managed to loot my nation. I thought war ended only with immense air conrol, but it works for any air strikes.
  • After the initial attack, I was sent to beige and now my gas, munitions, food (in my nation) are in negative value.
  • Hidude looted from alliance bank, but we still have the same amount in bank.
  • Once 100% tax is set for alliance and if members of that alliance is losing food or Iron, the resources in bank goes negative.
Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 1

Ships cause immediate victory as well.

Our alliance bank was negative upon founding it, I think.

And this may apply to the main server as well, but I think the approval rating system isn't working as intended (not that it affects anything :/ ) because winning wars doesn't give +8% approval rating.

Jesuscrist I haven't seen more bugs together!

I declared war on Yeah led by MrYeah , I tried to test the bug of doing air strikes, I did one air strike and I looted his nation, the worst part it's that I looted a negative amount...

I don't know why all the things that I looted and were negative caused my stockpile of those things to go to a negative amount at first and then it fixed to 0.

War: http://alex.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=84487

Ss:

http://imgur.com/KwGtgkN

http://imgur.com/iD7zxAA

I had around $1,500,000 and I ended with nothing

Also, you can get negative amounts by having manufacturing buildings without having enough raw materials to produce them.

Hope you can fix those bugs soon!

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Bug with airstrikes/naval battles/missiles/nukes all causing resistance to go to 0 should be fixed.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Also give some explanation as to how resistance is affected with each battle tactic. This will help in testing them better.

Yeah, please give a list of attacks vs. their effects of resistance