TO ALL THOSE NIMRODS...

Scottish Highlands

Dear harassers,time wasters, and jerks everywhere,

I have become aware that you spend much of your time taunting me on the forums. I am saying this because you are blind. Thalmor I thank you of your sponsorship and therefore exclude you from this. You are blind because you look for everything wrong with something. Stop wasting your time. I do not care what you have to say unless it is for my benefit. I am sickened for the poor pixels wasted in your arguments,taunts, and rants etc. Anyone that wishes to argue with my level of caring in what you say should shut up while they can. You cannot tell how much I care about something. To anyone who argues against this: I DON'T CARE. I announce only to inform those who care, such as Robert P Holmes III and Thalmor. If you do not care about my alliance or its affairs I suggest you stop reading my forum posts.

Sincerely (Well as much as possible),

Joshua of Clan Mason

P.S. (I don't care)

• Upvote 1

One more thread and my prediction is complete! :D

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=68&name=Ospary-Rutroylia&type=n

You know you want to do it. The urge of pressing that big blue button to show how immensely and passionately you don't care beckons with a spindly finger.

• Upvote 3

You are blind because you look for everything wrong with something.

We're blind... because we look at things? That seems backwards, unless what's wrong is so glaring that it's blinding.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Apparently I must have triggered a bit more angst:zLnuqX8.jpg

Stay strong Yellow. I know these embargoes have crippled our nation's, backed by the might of a man such as Joshua of Clan Mason, but if we work together we can overcome his awesome power.

• Upvote 6

Dear harassers,time wasters, and jerks everywhere,

I have become aware that you spend much of your time taunting me on the forums. I am saying this because you are blind. Thalmor I thank you of your sponsorship and therefore exclude you from this. You are blind because you look for everything wrong with something. Stop wasting your time. I do not care what you have to say unless it is for my benefit. I am sickened for the poor pixels wasted in your arguments,taunts, and rants etc. Anyone that wishes to argue with my level of caring in what you say should shut up while they can. You cannot tell how much I care about something. To anyone who argues against this: I DON'T CARE. I announce only to inform those who care, such as Robert P Holmes III and Thalmor. If you do not care about my alliance or its affairs I suggest you stop reading my forum posts.

Sincerely (Well as much as possible),

Joshua of Clan Mason

P.S. (I don't care)

I'm amused that you call other people Nimrods, how are you anything but one yourself if you play this terrible game in the first place?

Avansies should have done this before shit hit the fan. Best of luck Guardians of Scotland!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I appreciate that GoS is trying to be Avansies. However we all know Avansies forum spam is the best forum spam.

o/ Nonsense

• Upvote 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

I appreciate that GoS is trying to be Avansies. However we all know Avansies forum spam is the best forum spam.

o/ Nonsense

You won my heart, fam.  :wub:

Just coup that other guy and reclaim leadership of Avansies pls!

You won my heart, fam.  :wub:

Just coup that other guy and reclaim leadership of Avansies pls!

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17494-how-about-it-fellas/

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Not-so-dear Joshua,

Guns? Absence of religion? Lack of self-esteem? Poor parenting? Perhaps a failed abortion? What's to blame for your balmy politics? Numerous professionals (and not-so-professionals) have speculated and mulled, publicly and privately, over what has caused You to subject people to daily verbal, behavioral, and environmental indignities. The rest of this letter is focused exclusively on You, not because I harbor any ill-will towards you but because we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these “values†are artistically incorporated in one person: You.

I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case indicate that I once told your confederates that cameralism is correctly defined by its tetchy style, structure, and methods, not by its stated or apparent ideological premises or goals. As a result, I witnessed in them a paranoia that reached astonishing new levels of hysteria, which made me realize that your impetuous recommendations have been known to cause one-sided tractates to be entered into historical fact. As much as I wish this were the end of the horror story that is your assertions, it is in fact just the beginning. You see, I can say one thing about youu. You understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, like to speak of you as “homicidalâ€. That's a reasonable term to use, I think, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, you once tried to supplant one form of injustice with another. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you indeed don't understand how you operate. I hope, however, that you at least understand that he once said that he has the trappings of deity. His menials and others capable of little more than rote psittacism are now saying that too. In contrast, I say that there is a problem here. A large, passive-aggressive, grungy problem.

You always favored providing a privileged and protected status for uninformed, covinous schnooks. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. You see the world as somewhat anarchic, a game of catch-as-catch-can in which the sneakiest dictators nab the biggest prizes. You fail to see anything wrong with reviving an arcadian past that never existed. This bespeaks an investment of complex psychic import. That's why it helps to remember that You are reluctant to resolve problems. You always just look the other way and hopes no one will notice that one of the shrewish reavers in his employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that You would even consider filling our forums with spam.Contrary to what that embarrassingly emollient hagiography asserts, You's mercenaries claim to have no choice but to substitute “I-it†relationships for “I-thou†relationships. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, catty pantywaists. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. A final note: you apparently can't tell the difference between flirting and sexual harassment, between white lies and perjury, or between a schoolboy carrying a butter knife and carrying a switchblade.

Without Regards,

Nicolas Ossen

• Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha