Trump Says He'd Absolutely Require Muslims to Register

Peter Quill

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

From the article:

NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.â€

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,†he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,†until he stopped responding to the question.

Both Mr. Trump and Ben Carson, the top two Republican presidential candidates in most polls, have made sharply provocative remarks about Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq, and have been criticized by Muslim groups in the United States.

On Thursday, Mr. Carson seemed to equate refugees’ seeking entrance to the United States to “a rabid dog running around your neighborhood.’’ Both Mr. Carson’s and Mr. Trump’s remarks came the day the House voted to severely restrict the flow of Syrian and Iraqi refugees into the United States, amid security concerns after the terrorist assaults in Paris.

Your next leader of the free world, everybody.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Let's Make America Great Again!  Out with Islam!

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

"Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,†until he stopped responding to the question."

Oh I don't know, maybe the whole NOT GASSING THEM.

Apparently forcing muslims to register means hes preparing a genocide.

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

Note, this was from November of 2015.

His response was muddled and asked when he was leaving the rally, also while asked two questions simultaneously, one about the wal and the other about the database.

"Let's hear it directly from you," said host Kimberly Guilfoyle. "Would President Donald Trump support a full Muslim database?"

"Basically the suggestion was made and (it’s) certainly something we should start thinking about," Trump said, repeating that the reporter presented the idea. "But what I want is a watch list. I want surveillance programs. Obviously, there are a lot of problems. … But, certainly, I would want to have a database for the refugees, for the Syrian refugees that are coming in because nobody knows where they're coming from."

Guilfoyle followed up: "So to be clear, you are not saying anything with respect to a religious database. You are talking about the Syrian refugees in light of the national security development affecting this country as we speak here tonight."

Trump said he didn’t hear the MSNBC reporter’s question clearly, "but even if I did, I mean, I want databases for the Syrian refugees that Obama is going to let in if they come in."

Our father in Trump tower, hallowed be thy name...

Let's Make America Great Again!  Out with Islam!

"Asked later, as he signed autographs, how such a database would be different from Jews having to register in Nazi Germany, Mr. Trump repeatedly said, “You tell me,†until he stopped responding to the question."

Oh I don't know, maybe the whole NOT GASSING THEM.

Apparently forcing muslims to register means hes preparing a genocide.

OUT OUT OUT ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE 

I love you deplorables. 

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

The big news is actually that he appointed Michael Flynn who is very popular among Trump supporters, who for those who don't know has referred to Islam as a malignant cancer. I've been observing the media and Trump's enemies and it is quite the sight to see. On day one they immediately began with "Trump is betraying his voters and won't put in the people they want, but lobbyists and such... some swamp draining", and now with Trump appointing guys like Flynn that his supporters wanted they attack it as "He has drained the swamp but refilled it with even worst stuff". I'm expecting this to be the thing for the next several months, attacking Trump for not doing as he says and then attacking him even more when he does do as he says.

The other one that was heavily wanted was Sessions which the media made sure to note was following up on two African-Americans in the role appointed by Obama... because that is relevant certainly.

What about hindu's?  I mean, they look the same, right?  And those Sikh's with turbans, them too.  And those darker skinned people next door, they could be muslim.

If this doesn't disturb the right, ask yourself, "how would you feel if they wanted to register all gun owners"

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

What about hindu's?  I mean, they look the same, right?  And those Sikh's with turbans, them too.  And those darker skinned people next door, they could be muslim.

If this doesn't disturb the right, ask yourself, "how would you feel if they wanted to register all gun owners"

Stop being discriminatory. We love the Hindus and Sikhs don't we folks? They agree with us on taking the Muslim thing seriously you'll find.

Are there radical Hindu Terrorists? Radical Sikh Terrorists?

If you ever listened to any of Trump's speeches when he was discussing this topic, not snippets/soundbytes chopped to make it sound like Trump was stating all Muslims. You would know that he only wants to target specific areas of people coming into the country from areas known to have Terrorist infiltration into our nation and others.

https://www.facebook.com/Riverent/videos/514814355370955/ is actually a good example of this type of media bias.

The same issue with what we have now is "undocumented", which is another way to misrepresent Illegal immigrants. Undocumented=Illegal. Amazing how the media spun the whole idea how Trump supposedly wants to go after all immigrants by whispering the word undocumented to mean all immigrants. People interviewed actually believe, in colleges, that he means all non-whites. All these protests on campuses are sadly patheitc, and I am a huge fan of protesting when something is definitely wrong. This is not wrong.

Edited by The King in Yellow
  • Upvote 2

Are there radical Hindu Terrorists? Radical Sikh Terrorists?

There are, but their motivations seem to be mostly rooted in nationalism. One could argue that religion and nationalism are intrinsically tied together to these terrorists though so it might be difficult to make a clear distinction between the two in these cases.

Hindu: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_terror

Sikh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan_movement#Rise_of_militancy

I'm sure you'll find plenty more sources at the bottom of those two articles as well, should you need them. Radical elements can be found in almost every ideological or religious movement because human beings share the same faults. Very few of us are immune to being angry, hateful, violent and everything else the human experience involves.

• Upvote 4

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Stop being discriminatory. We love the Hindus and Sikhs don't we folks? They agree with us on taking the Muslim thing seriously you'll find.

Actually I work with some Hindus, and they always !@#$ about muslims being crazy, especially the ones from Pakistan.

But they always get targeted by racist trump supporters because they "look" Muslim.  Not to mention my poor Korean pastor, who is now being harassed every time she goes to the grocery store by Trump supporters telling her to go back to Japan.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

There are, but their motivations seem to be mostly rooted in nationalism. One could argue that religion and nationalism are intrinsically tied together to these terrorists though so it might be difficult to make a clear distinction between the two in these cases.

I'm sure you'll find plenty more sources at the bottom of those two articles as well, should you need them. Radical elements can be found in almost every ideological or religious movement because human beings share the same faults. Very few of us are immune to being angry, hateful, violent and everything else the human experience involves.

Pretty sure you'll find he meant ones that are an issue to us.

Actually I work with some Hindus, and they always !@#$ about muslims being crazy, especially the ones from Pakistan.

But they always get targeted by racist trump supporters because they "look" Muslim.  Not to mention my poor Korean pastor, who is now being harassed every time she goes to the grocery store by Trump supporters telling her to go back to Japan.

As I said right, those white nationalist Hindus and Sikhs as the MSM would say. I find it funny they don't get any coverage as it would spoil the whole narrative they got going.

I've heard of the Hindu thing and there has been an effort on that to tell people to knock it off and stop being idiots, they don't know better and really have no issue with Hindus/Sikhs who are their natural allies on the matter. As for the Korean one... sounds very anecdotal and I don't even see how you're connecting it with Trump. Hispanic and Muslim stories of such thing are one thing but Japan is not really a Trump thing.

Not to mention my poor Korean pastor, who is now being harassed every time she goes to the grocery store by Trump supporters telling her to go back to Japan.

Sorry, but evidence please. And no, there is not a free pass because your Pastor is a spiritual leader.

SPLC is under scrutiny for making lists and posting racial assaults from supposed Trump supporters, but with no Police evidence to back up the complaints and reports. Out of the recent 300+ complaints reported in Wisconsin, broadcast all over the State on Public Radio and media of Trump supporters beating up kids, trashing mosques and pillaging communities, only two were discovered to actually be true, and both were found to not be Trump supporters.

• Upvote 1

As Rozalia stated, I was referring specifically to United States interests. I could probably find Radical Non-Gender Polyandrist Knitting Club Terrorists who collect kitten memes on Caturday.

As Rozalia stated, I was referring specifically to United States interests. I could probably find Radical Non-Gender Polyandrist Knitting Club Terrorists who collect kitten memes on Caturday.

Oh well, in that case it would be helpful if you asked a more specific question and not just "does this and this type of terrorist exist" because that's kind of vague if you really meant to ask about terrorists who have an impact on American interests.

Regardless, India is the world's largest democracy, a major ally and trade partner of the US and we live in a globalized society. What affects Indian society and Indian markets inevitably affects the United States and everyone else who are tied to them geographically, politically or economically. The Khalistan movement (Sikhs) is active in the Punjab region which is right in the middle of India and Pakistan, another US ally and thus a another US interest. The world today is like an infinitely more complex version of Orbis' treaty web, with ties running all over the place and the US is in the middle of it all, with interests all over the planet.

Some relevant links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India%E2%80%93United_States_relations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan%E2%80%93United_States_relations

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Oh well, in that case it would be helpful if you asked a more specific question and not just "does this and this type of terrorist exist" because that's kind of vague if you really meant to ask about terrorists who have an impact on American interests.

Regardless, India is the world's largest democracy, a major ally and trade partner of the US and we live in a globalized society. What affects Indian society and Indian markets inevitably affects the United States and everyone else who are tied to them geographically, politically or economically. The Khalistan movement (Sikhs) is active in the Punjab region which is right in the middle of India and Pakistan, another US ally and thus a another US interest. The world today is like an infinitely more complex version of Orbis' treaty web, with ties running all over the place and the US is in the middle of it all, with interests all over the planet.

Some relevant links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India%E2%80%93United_States_relations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan%E2%80%93United_States_relations

I believe you knew exactly what I meant from the beginning and are just nitpicking. I do deserve it because I also nitpick certain specifics, so, well played.

Edited by The King in Yellow

I believe you knew exactly what I meant from the beginning and are just nitpicking. I do deserve it because I also nitpick certain specifics, so, well played.

Hah, I swear I didn't. It honestly didn't occur to me that you were limiting the scope to terrorism affecting the United States. I guess my view of the world is just less centered on North America, which isn't really surprising.

Hah, I swear I didn't. It honestly didn't occur to me that you were limiting the scope to terrorism affecting the United States. I guess my view of the world is just less centered on North America, which isn't really surprising.

Considering the topic is based on the President of the United States and who enters into the Nation itself, I would wonder why you would not limit it to the US.

• Upvote 2

wDtSd87rGa1Co.gif

no....No....it can't be...NO, NOT THE FEDORA

9984e215e188ff9a291a7cdcef5febf5ed047840

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Did you know Catholics are required to obey the orders of the Pope?  These dangerous ideological slaves could undermine the very fabric of our Republic!

The Pope knows better now as shown when he said sorry to the Donald for daring to talk ill of him.

Did you know Catholics are required to obey the orders of the Pope?  These dangerous ideological slaves could undermine the very fabric of our Republic!

Yeah. It would be a shame if something were to happen to him... 

the-fordclass-carrier_5029176ba301b.jpeg

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png