Guardians of Scotland vs. Global Communist Bloc

Scottish Highlands

The GOS is proud to announce another victory against the GCB for the tenth time. This battles between our alliances have become quite insane and many have taken sides. I would like to thank any supporters and allies that helped the GOS and our allies during Operation Clean Sweep. As many may know, Operation Clean Sweep was a war effort against the GCB by the Anti-Communist Task Force, which contains Guardians of Scotland, Lioncreast, Adeptus Astartes, WUDAC, Cornerstone, and the Euroasian Union. The war was an immense triumph for those with the Guardians of Scotland. There have many bloody wars between the GOS and the GCB, but the GOS did this Operation to attempt to shove those communists down once and for all. The GCB will be glad to hear that the GOS will not attack the GCB unless they attack us, or some other important occasion. But however this does not mean that the GOS will ever stop hating the GCB. Thank you to everyone that supported.

• Upvote 4

Keep killing commies, don't let anyone get you down.

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

The GOS is proud to announce another victory against the GCB for the tenth time. This battles between our alliances have become quite insane and many have taken sides. I would like to thank any supporters and allies that helped the GOS and our allies during Operation Clean Sweep. As many may know, Operation Clean Sweep was a war effort against the GCB by the Anti-Communist Task Force, which contains Guardians of Scotland, Lioncreast, Adeptus Astartes, WUDAC, Cornerstone, and the Euroasian Union. The war was an immense triumph for those with the Guardians of Scotland. There have many bloody wars between the GOS and the GCB, but the GOS did this Operation to attempt to shove those communists down once and for all. The GCB will be glad to hear that the GOS will not attack the GCB unless they attack us, or some other important occasion. But however this does not mean that the GOS will ever stop hating the GCB. Thank you to everyone that supported.

Kek you didn't defeat the GCB and neither your "Anti-Communist Task Force" lowered its score.

Guardians? More like the Belligerents of Scotland. "Fighting for Freedom for those oppressed by Communists" moya zadnista!  if they choose Communism let them do it and don't impose your reactionary views upon them 

Edited by Stefan Thorne
  • Upvote 2

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

This will be the trigger to the Terminus Est Civil War we keep joking about gravely.

Im affraid you'll have to stop giving money to them. The BP is now the sponsor of Comunism. Im also going to have to have you and rest send me all your money.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

You keep fighting for freedom! And youre right about those who switch sides. When someone turns communist they sign a contract to kill themselves for a single man not the people. Most communist countries arent even true communists but if they are their streets are filled with a plague. And the Traitors are fighting for something worse than Fascism. In fact Id take fascism over communism in a heartbeat. Message me if you need help like aid and such my friends! Fight the good fight. Fight evil. And ignore their smart ass comments.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

You keep fighting for freedom! And youre right about those who switch sides. When someone turns communist they sign a contract to kill themselves for a single man not the people. Most communist countries arent even true communists but if they are their streets are filled with a plague. And the Traitors are fighting for something worse than Fascism. In fact Id take fascism over communism in a heartbeat. Message me if you need help like aid and such my friends! Fight the good fight. Fight evil. And ignore their smart ass comments.

Wow, you're really stupid aren't you? lol.

• Upvote 4

gkt70Td.png

Wow, you're really stupid aren't you? lol.

No I just love history and role playing. Im not sure whats so stupid about that you ignorant fool.

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I said you were stupid. I know it's tough for someone like you to properly comprehend what others say, but do please try to keep up.

Youre a disgrace to the UK and all its glory.