Kanye West 2020?

Donald Trump

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-talks-aboiut-running-president-2020-article-1.2871606

Yeezus for president?

The outspoken rapper talked about his plans to run for president in 2020 during a recent interview with BBC radio host Annie Mac.

music-kanye-west-kid-cudi.jpg  In 2015, Kanye West said he wants to run for president in 2020.  (CHRIS PIZZELLO/AP)

“When I talk about the idea of being president, I’m not saying I have any political views,†he told Mac. “I don’t have views on politics, I just have a view on humanity, on people, on the (the) truth. If there is anything that I can do with my time to somehow make a difference while I’m still alive, I’m all for it.â€

Much to the delight of his fans — and shock to just about everyone else — West, 39, announced he was running for president during the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards.

Kanye West fans want him to run for president in 2020

kanye14f-3-web.jpg Kanye West and  Kim Kardashian met President Obama in 2015.  (KIM KARDASHIAN/INSTAGRAM)

And then on Tuesday, after Donald Trump's shocking presidential win againstfavored nominee Hillary Clinton, the hashtag Kanye2010 started trending on social media, and many pleaded for him to run in four years.

emaifeatures.jpg During a fundraiser for Hurricane Katrina, Kanye West ® shocked the world when he said, (President George Bush doesn't like black people. He is pictured with actor and comedian Mike Myers.  (HANDOUT)

"So #Kanye2020 looks pretty realistic now, huh? #ElectionDay#ElectionHangover," one fan wrote.

Another added, "There's only one man who can save us now #kanye2020 #ElectionNight."

West has previously met with President Obama and Clinton but did not endorse either candidate for this year's election.

• Upvote 1

The hell he will , its already bad as it is.

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Sure, why not? I doubt he could make it worse. 

• Upvote 1

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Wasn't he put in a mental ward or hospital somewhere? 

When he said he'd have voted Trump and that as a minority he felt pressured and shamed for actually having such a belief (or something to that effect) that was when they decided he'd gone crazy. Not all that other crazy stuff he has done, but a minority showing such views is simply too much.

Well not a whole lot is known but the timing makes it a little funny I'll say.

I hate to say this but I guarantee he would be a better president than obama ever was. Which is actually quite sad given the two arent very good people as is.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 2 weeks later...