A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

341 million ????
why did you at all did this man??

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

wew, that sucks

waking up in the moring and see your own Alliance panicking and half disbanded for no apparent reason was an interesting way to start the day, though

hope you enjoy all the ca$h, Jack, goodbye and thanks for all the pints

I look forward to seeing how he's gonna enjoy the cash, since I'm pretty sure a lot of people will wanna make sure the guy eventually gets ZIed.  :)

So to sum up:

you have some cash and No protection what so ever.

Im sure Khorne will pay a visit in about 159 turns.

He spent a large chunk of it on buying up credits before going into Vacation Mode.

He also claims to have more stuff in store for us, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

• Downvote 1

He spent a large chunk of it on buying up credits before going into Vacation Mode.

He also claims to have more stuff in store for us, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

I'm sure many people are more than willing to roll him (or others who take his money) for free.  ;)

Your gif abilities will never compare to those of Milord , tremble before the might of Giflord

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

You could've been much, much more clever about it but you decided to get rich quick  :ph34r:

And he's gonna lose that money - or at least suffer huge infra losses - once he stops being a coward and gets off VM. No way he's gonna capitalize on this heist. Best case scenario for him, he gets stuck with a bunch of useless credits. He's not gonna get significant in-game benefits from his move, coz people like me won't rest until he's ZIed.

Either way he's done for: he gets out of VM, he gets rolled. He remains in VM and he won't be able to take in-game advantage from his stunt. I believe I'm not the only one in TI willing to perma-war him (or at least punish him for months) for what he did. Not because of the money, coz those 341M are peanuts to TI. But for being a smartass.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 3

you guys are the best like 10/10 at first  i was like wondering if anyone would reply and what i got was freaking perfect .

anyway to clear some stuff up

1. im not ansom ( hilarious that it was brought up though :P )

2. good luck with the "perma-war" idea ( like seriously who came up with that " perma-war "? this is why no one cool plays this game )

3. you guys all need to go outside , take a deep breath of air , and have a life ( like seriously the messages ive been getting are starting to worry me about your sanity)

I want to give a shout out to Jessica rabbit , if it was not for you i wouldn't have achieved my one goal of being a leader of a number 1 alliance

T$... 4 months

and remember stay classy guys :P

- jack

you guys are the best like 10/10 at first  i was like wondering if anyone would reply and what i got was freaking perfect .

anyway to clear some stuff up

1. im not ansom ( hilarious that it was brought up though :P )

2. good luck with the "perma-war" idea ( like seriously who came up with that " perma-war "? this is why no one cool plays this game )

3. you guys all need to go outside , take a deep breath of air , and have a life ( like seriously the messages ive been getting are starting to worry me about your sanity)

I want to give a shout out to Jessica rabbit , if it was not for you i wouldn't have achieved my one goal of being a leader of a number 1 alliance

T$... 4 months

and remember stay classy guys :P

- jack

k

I bet hes gonna buy as much credits as possible and then switch it too money he will lose alot but thats the best case scenario.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I bet hes gonna buy as much credits as possible and then switch it too money he will lose alot but thats the best case scenario.

Yeah, so he's not only stupid enough to do the previous few things, but also stupid enough to buy credits. There are far more resources that don't get raided once your nation gets defeated, and mathematically speaking some of them lose you around 7x less money to quick buy, then quick sell.

So this is irrational thinking at its finest, basically.

• Upvote 1