A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

That's a very interesting perspective.  I wasn't the one who involved multi use and stealing banks, oh and dragging other players into your mess (That is, if they are actual players).

like dude is this game like all you have in life?  the only multi that was used in my "distributing of money" was ansom / jesse and hes gone .he supposedly deleted his account jesse but left ansom up for some odd reason.  

and i got some sexy logs to prove that shit^^

Edited by GentlemenJack

All I did was report an account not being linked to a nation, as well as raise suspicion of multi use.  It's out of my hands now and completely up to Alex if he wants to investigate.

Goodluck.

• Downvote 1

like dude is this game like all you have in life? the only multi that was used in my "distributing of money" was ansom / jesse and hes gone .he supposedly deleted his account jesse but left ansom up for some odd reason.

and i got some sexy logs to prove that shit^^

So, that's a yes to multi use?

q8nfyvc.gif

This was all a bit shit

Gee, you don't say. /s

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png