A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

I have more wealth than that and I don't have an alliance. Come on bro, you spent 2 years on this.? :(

You can't declare war on this nation because they are outside of your war range. Your war range extends to +75% or -25% of your score. You can also always declare on nations within the next 10 ranks above you.

Q.Q

The fact that you were willing to put everyone who trusted you in TI and BM below you in an attempt to benefit yourself is disgusting, such a perfect example of a vile capitalist I would put it in a dictionary 

2IoFGEj.png?1

Through the Ashes, We Rise 

The fact that you were willing to put everyone who trusted you in TI and BM below you in an attempt to benefit yourself is disgusting, such a perfect example of a vile capitalist I would put it in a dictionary 

I have more wealth than that and I don't have an alliance. Come on bro, you spent 2 years on this.? :(

Jake-Laughs-His-Butt-Off-On-Adventure-Ti

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, if there was any doubt, now it became pretty obvious that intelligence isn't his strong suit. Anyone with a brain would just lay low and refrain from attracting attention. I guess he has to create a new nation now, huh? :3

Also, nice use of Ansom/Korrigan Isles account to keep the previous alliance alive long enough for you to transfer over that payday.  Almost sneaky, almost.

no that was actually ansom believe it or not . and here another !@#$ fact for your !@#$ Ass , jesse the leader of blue moon was actually ansoms multi  account .

bet you had a ranging boner when you found out jasper has the money.

Edited by GentlemenJack

Not really.  Don't care who it is.

However, with that said...

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17616-forum-account-has-no-nation-account/

are you kidding me right now ?

if this kid gets deleted or hassled in anyway there going to be like major major major problems

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17616-forum-account-has-no-nation-account/

are you kidding me right now ?

if this kid gets deleted or hassled in anyway there going to be like major major major problems

It is in the best interest of the Treasure Island alliances to make sure he is deleted or hassled in anyway.

Lxr4VfE.png

That's a very interesting perspective.  I wasn't the one who involved multi use and stealing banks, oh and dragging other players into your mess (That is, if they are actual players).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1